The online racing simulator
12 Mb atm, getting a 100mb connection soon again, don't have to pay for it until next year.

From Elion
more or less satisfied.
Quote from hyntty :100 MB I've-go-no-idea-what-it-is from CSC, pay absolutely nothing for it.

From strange and weird foreign places I get about 40 MB up / 30 down. An episode of Top Gear takes about a minute.

Only downside is the packet sniffing csc do so if you were a colossal anus you wouldn't be able to illegally download stuff. But no one does that so why complain :hide:

Packet encryption ftw.
#28 - Jakg
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :1000 mbit?

I'm geussing "HE" = "Higher Education" and it's a University / School connection.

I know my Uni (UEA) has a 1gbit pipe going in
Quote from Jakg :I'm geussing "HE" = "Higher Education" and it's a University / School connection.

I know my Uni (UEA) has a 1gbit pipe going in

Shared between 100s/1000s of users!

Not that it's always bad, used to get a nice 80Mb/s down when I was at uni.
10Mb down, 0.5Mb up, Rogers internet ftw lol!
15MB theoretical speed but the real speed is up to 10mb, and never really gets under 6.
The provider is
Attached images
LFS-acount-screen.jpg
1Mbit/128kbit And it disconects once a day.
well..i have wireless internet from comcast, idk how to find the speed, but its very unreliable, and i often lose connection, and have to reset my router..
hmm there are dozens of similiar topics, but ok...

65/65Mbit, provider antik telecom and I use it at home
30 Down
20 Up
Verizon

Love it.
80/80mbits, ZEBRA. Very reliable, just my old router sometimes can't handle such speed and restarts itself. Also it's very cheap, around 11-12 british pounds
Have a 10mb/1mb connection from Time Warner cable (get advertised speeds despite being TW..weird) and a 100 mb/50mb connection from NY connect for my servers (host my dads business workloads and file storage and also for my usage) just don't ask how much we pay for both.....
#39 - PoVo
15Mb cable from UPC Ireland.
I believe it's a 10 mbit Line, from UPC. I get 3-5 MB/s if the server is good.
20000/1024kbit I think. Due to the line quality it's not exactly that speed, but somewhere around that.

Provider is Ventelo.

Usually it's up, canot remember last time it were down. Actually that is not true, since the modem was the **** then, not the line
100/5, sonera. sometimes very reliable, sometimes very unreliable.. fastest transfer has been 6.4mb/s or smth like that

good?
9.2mb/s dling weeds episode Took 30secs to download it

We need a poll of people's speeds.

well then. Seems like I got a faster one...

Usually it's 4Mbit/s and 0,28Mbit/s...
Weren't these things posted in a different thread just 1 or 2 weeks ago?

I don't think e-penisses grow that fast.
Quote from zeugnimod :Weren't these things posted in a different thread just 1 or 2 weeks ago?

I don't think e-penisses grow that fast.

Wasn't that even my thread?

Looks like some do...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG