The online racing simulator
Koran Burning
(194 posts, started )
because i feel the same way, i'm going to C+P what a wise person said on another forum on the subject.

Quote :why is nobody blaming the ****ing press?

dude, this **** has a congregation consisting of a whopping ****ing 30 people. He is nobody. Why the **** does anyone pay a goddamn lick of attention to anything some random nutter in bum**** Florida says?

This isn't news.
But our idiotic sensationalist media made it a story. They'll ****ing blow up any story, as long as it gets them ratings.

We're such ****ing sheep. This is a serious issue, because we drink the kool-aid the media feeds us when they tell us "zomg, this is totally significant"

Irresponsible journalism created this. 30 nobodies led by a nobody quack do something 'zomg insulting' in the middle of a ****ing swamp. Why is this news?
WHY?

This is why I don't watch the news. At all. This story should have never seen the light of day. Not because of any need to suppress this, but because 30 tambourine shaking retards in a plague-ridden shithole part of the country saying they're going to do something should, under no circumstance, be news-worthy.

****ing idiotic.

from the the time I heard this story for the first time, I knew he wasn't actually going to go through with it. he's no more of a media attention-whore than those "god hates f*gs" people, except he pulled his arab-hating BS at the "perfect" moment.
FYI Becky

Remote control has been possible for many years, google it.

The flight paths alone, again available on the net, are impossible for skilled airforce pilots to recreate, let alone the clowns who are alledged to have carried it out.

An entire 767 disapeared into the pentagon, the engine parts found certainly weren't from a 767, again google.

Everyone else - I DON"T CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

YOUR COMPLETELY RIGHT.
-
(Scott Mckenzie) DELETED by Scott Mckenzie
I love those 'go google it' arguments. Just because someone wrote it doesn't mean its the truth. Just because somebody made a youtube video - doesn't mean its true.

You believe what you want to believe. Much like how I like to believe to some extent that there is a so called 'god' - something spiritual atleast. Whereas shotglass who gave a perfectly good explanation why he doesn't agree with it.

Does it matter who is right? No. You dont need to preach your views and dismiss anyone that does not agree with you.
Quote from thisnameistaken :You're talking about a handful of people here. It's like talking about "The Irish" instead of "The Irish republican paramilitaries", it makes you sound credulous and xenophobic.

Hey Kev,

don't tell him that. He could've read it more than twice if he'd paid a little attention to what others have written... seems not to be the case, instead he tries to repeat his dogmatic fundamentalism...

Before I take a seat again, here are some last words:

TV kills brain. Always.
The internet is largely used to spread TV-like propaganda and false facts for years - just like TV. Don't believe media.
Although I think Danowat is somehow right, I would say people without brains are the root of all fight, which leads to evil.
Be free - be who and how you want but tolerate others.

greetz

der "I have a dream" butz
the world its fked.
Think of the logistics behind 'orchestrating' 9/11, all those people involved, surely an inside man would've cracked by now?

If then internet and media is 100% full of lies as some would like you to think, then who should we believe? Is there anything more than sketchy, disputed evidence to make the alternative conspiracy theorist's view any more convincing?

There is some truth out there in the media and on the internet, you just have to have a think about it and sieve it out using common sense and looking over the facts from a variety of places. The average person and the conspiracy theorist alike both take their views from media where the conclusions have already been made for them and are probrably biased for their own gain (conspiracy theorists like to sell books, flims and make money just as much as the media does). Its all very well trumpeting your alternative views around the place, but have you actually done any independant thinking or have you just read a handful of blogs linked to eachother and thought "right, I'll blindly believe in this"? Essentially you're just as much of a 'sheep' as the average gullible person, just you're being lead by a different shepheard.
Quote from der butz :Don't believe media.

How's the old saying go? Something like 'believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see with your own eyes'. Seems like a pretty good strategy.
Quote from Scott Mckenzie :the world its fked.

It was already ****ed the day the evolution of humans started.
It is just because we humans have a special 6th sense for doing unbelievably stupid things.

We are snobby arrogant and far to smart while at the same time we are actually quite stupid, if we were really destined to live on forever we would be allot wiser we would not need faith or war.
If we humans were really that great we would not know arrogance, sometimes I think it would be just better if wed al die since al we do is **** up this planet. Al we do is make fights have wars and not question it if al the kind people on this planet would lead it would be slightly better.
Sadly the media and the government is full of total arseheads as soon as we humans realise that fighting one of our own kind is just useless.

That is when al this shit will stop and the planet would be saved if not we humans are destined to die and just disappear without a trace.
If we humans learn to live without this system of Muslim or Jews or Christians and unite and have true peace and we would be what I call Intelligent.
Quote from Racer X NZ :FYI Becky

Remote control has been possible for many years, google it.

I'm well aware that remote control is possible, infact the fly by wire Airbus' are relyant upon it. I don't need to be told to google about technology.

I'm interested how you think several hundred passengers didn't question why there was no captain speeking to them, why the air crew didn't notice the lack of a captain, and why there was a full compliment of passengers on board who could detect the lack of a captain at any time. Or are you suggesting that it wasn't a plane? Because I watched the second one hit live, i'm pretty sure it was a plane.

Quote :The flight paths alone, again available on the net, are impossible for skilled airforce pilots to recreate, let alone the clowns who are alledged to have carried it out.

And yet thats the flight the aircraft took. Skilled pilots wouldn't have taken it, therefor it was an inexperienced pilot fighting against warning and autocorrections and whatever systems had been switched off or whatnot. I wont claim to know a lot about flight paths or even flying (although I did once call an air hostessess bluff once when she asked me if I was able to fly a plane - I told her I could fly anything because I had a Playstation), but if a flightpath is not one a skilled pilot would take that's probably because an unskilled pilot was doing it - having done hundreds or thousands of simulation runs.

Quote :An entire 767 disapeared into the pentagon, the engine parts found certainly weren't from a 767, again google.

So some people claim, because the only government agency capable of orchestrating a military action against itself was incapable of falsifying the evidence of an attack against it's own building in order to prevent consipiracy theorists from finding out about it.

Heck even if it was a stray AA missile from a pair fired at an aircraft, one destroying the aircraft and one landing on the pentagon - it's not as if the people on the plane wheren't dead anyway, and the pentagon still got hit... so what exactly are they covering up?

And the conspiracy theory you propose for this "allegedly staged" terrorist act is that it was an excuse to go to war.

Yet when war eventually did come the government used a "secret dosier from a high ranking Iraqi government official" (read: a school project from a 15 year old who posed the question and what would be the capability of Iraq if they did have WMD's, who had left Iraq almost a decade earlier).

Given that all the government needs to go to war is a teenagers school project, given that you are using this terrorist attack as a conspiracy theory for starting the same war which we officially went too on the basis of WMD's not as retaliation, do you really think that 9/11 was a government conspiracy to start a war in Iraq?

I'm yet to be convinced.

-*-

Regarding the Koran burning I think one very good thing has come out of all of this. The priest involved has been under so much media attention that he hasn't been able to interfere with any children since this story broke.

There's always a positive side if you look for it.

Quote from mookie427 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxan9ztrdbw

A provocative burning, carried out by a small sect, which the BBC and other mainstream media did not obsess over.....

All of this just because of some stupid redneck, to which his planned actions were blown totally out of proportion by the media.

I don't like this World no more. I'm moving to the Moon.
Racer X is one of the most consistently funny posters on the forum.
Quote from Becky Rose :Yet when war eventually did come the government used a "secret dosier from a high ranking Iraqi government official" (read: a school project from a 15 year old who posed the question and what would be the capability of Iraq if they did have WMD's, who had left Iraq almost a decade earlier)

you kinda sorta seem to have completely forgotten about the war in afghanistan
so our government made up Osama Bin Laden too?
oh wait we did. By giving him (through mujadeen) money to fight the Russians. dammit!
Quote from Shotglass :you kinda sorta seem to have completely forgotten about the war in afghanistan

We've been messing around in Afghanistan for decades, the fact that Operation Enduring Freedom was launched after 9-11 wasnt really here nor there, if we'd wanted to escelate things against our recent allies, the Taliban, we certainly wouldn't have needed 9-11, we'd just have gone and done it.

Enduring Freedom wasn't an invasion, it was an escallation.
Hah, enduring freedom, just so long as you're not Afghan.

That said if you had no choice but have your land occupied by either the Taliban or a EU/US Coalition force, who would chose the former?
Look, the way I look at it, I am always against people who want to burn books. When in history can you look at someone who burned books and think he was a good guy? He just looks like a jackass. Anyone who is saying to burn books probably will be regarded as a jackass in the long-term.

It really annoys me thought that this one person is getting so much international attention on this issue. He's a nobody that will go back to being a nobody after all this blows over. But the fact that the press have given him so much time means he has already made this important than it is.

Look, I'm not Muslim. "But any book that you're going to burn, you should at least read it first (in the words of my world regions professor)."
this is racer x, basically:

Obviously he must think that Osama being trained in the US means that the US was behind it all along, and to put it on him seems like the perfect plan. Rather suspicious that Osama and crew can get all the filming equipment to film his plans and to make it public worldwide. It's like the US could train him, release him, plan his attack, blame him for the attack, and then help him make it seem real so we goto war with whoever and get whatever out of them.

Oh I am just having too much fun with this. FYI: This post is not serious.
Quote from PMD9409 :Obviously he must think that Osama being trained in the US means that the US was behind it all along, and to put it on him seems like the perfect plan. Rather suspicious that Osama and crew can get all the filming equipment to film his plans and to make it public worldwide. It's like the US could train him, release him, plan his attack, blame him for the attack, and then help him make it seem real so we goto war with whoever and get whatever out of them.

Oh I am just having too much fun with this. FYI: This post is not serious.

And people accuse me of conspiracy theories ......

And just to make it even more unbelievable, lets have this 'most wanted' person treated in a US Military hospital, stay for 2 weeks, meet the CIA resident officer, and yet remain unarrested.

Hey, this ridiculous conspiracy theory stuff is fun.

Or could it have something to do with the Bush families business partners being untouchable ?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :sand people

is it bad that this picture had me and my roommate cracking up periodically for about an hour after seeing it, whenever one of us remembered it?

Koran Burning
(194 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG