The online racing simulator
Yeah but how about the race ? Does somebody have to be in the TS3 Server throughout the whole race?
From the rules it sounds like the starting driver only needs to be there for a pre-race briefing.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :From the rules it sounds like the starting driver only needs to be there for a pre-race briefing.

correct! but it would be cool, when all drivers would be on the same teamspeak during the race. For example for interviews and other things!
NGT can join!!!
I've sent an update for ineX Racing. Please confirm that you have got it, as its not updated on the site. Just want to make sure you've recieved it
Provisional GT2 Qualy Results:
Attached images
gt2q.jpg
w00t fast Marius.
Provisional Qualy Results NGT:
Attached images
24h_ngt.jpg
I've been considering taking part in this with a few mates... But it turned out we just weren't enough to make it viable. We hadn't much time left to practice anyway

Anyway good luck all, might have a look at the stream tomorrow once in a while. I wish a lot of courage to the NGT squads, will be a long race with only 6 cars on the grid
lmao, I know like 3 Mullers in WTCC, 4 Mullers in LFS, tousand of Mullers in real life, very common surname.
I'm planning to stream some/or maybe all of my stints via livestream.com if anybody wants to spy/laugh at me you're welcome to join on http://www.livestream.com/lxo
Wow, this is a next level streaming! I wish you a good luck Troy
stream link?
Good luck to all racers especially Marius <3
check ur emailzzz there has been some late driver additions for #123 :P
best commentator ever imo !

Inferno o/
Timo,link.
hahahaha, great Troy!
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Small message to the German commentator on the stream: it's "CoRe Racing", not "CoRe Motorsports"

What a shame anyway, second time-out for them... Damn, those 1 laps penalties are way too harsh IMO, especially on such a long track where it is the initial time-out means a lot of time lost if you time-out at the end of the lap.
bad luck for some teams indeed, and still a long way to go
Yea but getting 5 laps down in roughly one hour... Especially when it's not directly your fault... Harsh
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Yea but getting 5 laps down in roughly one hour... Especially when it's not directly your fault... Harsh

ALTERNATE 24 Hours of Aston GP
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG