The online racing simulator
#51 - troy
Small detail it's "Concept Racing" without the Team bit.
GTS Motorsport, sent application (settled the driver issue)
Quote from Razvan :GTS Motorsport, sent application (settled the driver issue)

yes you are on the list on our page, this one here is not up tu date
!IMPORTANT!

-You can now download the templates for the race-skins. Please send them as soon as possible to [email protected]. We will send a little Discription of the team to multibc and we'd like to send the skins too, that they know, which car is yours. http://www.team-alternate.de/?s=download&id=461

You should use the templates and the eventlogo on your car.

-Just more important is the Ruleupdate: autoclutch is now forced, so that the buttonclutch/clutch macro isn't usable.

the updated rule-pdf is attached!
Attached files
RULES.pdf - 319.5 KB - 154 views
# 11 ok.
#57 - troy
Are we allowed to move the numberplate on the template? The ufr numberplate on the bonnet of the car is getting in the way of our Concept logo so I would like to move it a bit to the side.
yes you can move the template
Admins,

The rules state the race starts at 12:00 CET on the 11th.

Is that actually 12:00 CET (11:00 UTC), or is it 12:00 CEST (10:00 UTC)? As far as I know, CEST doesn't end until October.
in fact you are right. it is CEST, so UTC 10:00...

12:00 in Germany
Also why are you going with GT2 restrictions which are so obviously unbalanced? MoE ditched those %ages last season, but we saw from last season that even 24% + 10kg isn't right. Since this is a one track event, you should be able to get good balancing to allow all 3 cars to be competitive - 20/22/23 would be a much more even contest and would encourage more variety in the GT2 class rather than just FZRs...
Quote from [FAR]D1ggA :in fact you are right. it is CEST, so UTC 10:00...

12:00 in Germany

Thanks for the quick reply. Hopefully you can update it in the rules to avoid other confusion.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Thanks for the quick reply. Hopefully you can update it in the rules to avoid other confusion.

updated^^
Attached files
RULES.pdf - 319.5 KB - 449 views
14 GT2 und 7 NGT Teams so far

That looks good
nobody forces you to take part...

but feel free to spam more :-P
Hmm, this sounds interesting. But I haven't done longer races than 8 hours so far:O
Actually this shouldnt be a problem. Grab yourself some mates and register
Well, I was asked myself if I was available for it. We'll see if we get enough drivers for it.
send your skins :-D we need them ffor the stream^^
sent skin, but why you dont update our lineup?
will be done tomorrow
quoting rules:

Quote :The GT2-Class starts at 20:00 CEST on September 10th and runs one hour. The NGT-Class starts at 21:10 CET.

i guess there´s also a "S" missing in "CET", right? i don´t wanna miss the quali

ALTERNATE 24 Hours of Aston GP
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG