The online racing simulator
ALTERNATE 24 Hours of Aston GP
Hi Racers,

we are proud to present our first LFS event. On Saturday, September 11th the ALTERNATE 24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix will start.

Our Sponsor ENERMAX provided great prizes for this event. If you want a 24 hours competition with 30 teams in 2 classes, register for the race.

All infos in the attaches pdf! A german news will be released tomorrow on www.team-alternate.de
Attached files
RULES.pdf - 319.5 KB - 306 views
24h race on my birthday
hrhr... make yourself a birthday present and win :-D
:heyjoe67_lotus:
That would be pretty super no-life sign to be behind screen on my bday ..

and sorry to say, but Power Supply isn't really attractive prize :/.
I want do it with NGT car.
#7 - Hahmo
why Aston for gods sake..
Quote from Egon-est :u prefer so3 ?

Actually yesbecause it would be more fun, exiting, challenging. Not just the old same boring aston
A 24 Hours race is always someting really special!
So, grab your wheel and take part
Yes, but as5 is the typical MoE 24 hour combo so why copy it? have guts and take something like fernbay
fe is in the 16 hours one month later.

we tried to bring you a nice little race, with prices. prices are unusual in lfs, so we thought would be a nice idea. if you don't like the track, i feel sorry but it is the one we will drive
Aston GP is the best Track for a 24 Hours race.
I think there will be a nice competition with the GT2 and NGT cars. I can't remember there has ever been this combination of cars in a 24 Hours race before... So, keep yourself up and take part
even if you think about 2,5 weeks to the event... not much trining there... thats another reason for that track.
ok i did^^
We just reached a binary number of applications so far!
So sign up now to get a spot in the 24 Hours race until it isnt too late
Quote from CarstenH :We just reached a binary number of applications so far!
So sign up now to get a spot in the 24 Hours race until it isnt too late

Can we see somewhere, who are accepted to race or all who sent application is accepted?
Quote from Drift King CZ :

and sorry to say, but Power Supply isn't really attractive prize :/.

And why not?

You are talking about a streetprice of E140 - $160 here.

Don't you think it's a little arrogant to say, nah this is not interesting that is not interesting.

Fifty more people like you and nobody will ever be interesting in organizing events or other things for LFS. If it's not your thing, OK.. I have a laptop and dumped all my desktop crap but you don't hear me complaining.

If I would have been a good racer I would try and win something. It all could start with a power supply.
Quote from cargame.nl :And why not?

You are talking about a streetprice of E140 - $160 here.

Don't you think it's a little arrogant to say, nah this is not interesting that is not interesting.

Fifty more people like you and nobody will ever be interesting in organizing events or other things for LFS. If it's not your thing, OK.. I have a laptop and dumped all my desktop crap but you don't hear me complaining.

If I would have been a good racer I would try and win something. It all could start with a power supply.

Chill mate...

There's also something called freedom of speech and nobody's saying his opinion or the fact he won't participate means we all feel the same.

(and yes, I hear you complaining :P)
...and you get 2 power supplies and a case. For GT2 ist about 350 Eur.
Now this sounds fun

ALTERNATE 24 Hours of Aston GP
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG