The online racing simulator
If you were a mod for the day....
(75 posts, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :I actually laughed, nice.

You of all people?

Who is going to defend you in the next chase-view debate then?

Oh ****.. that's true
I would get earmelon back.
...i would do nothing.
Quote from dadge :i'd remove the abillity to quote a 3000 word post only to add "+1" to the end of it. I'd also remove the abillity to quote pictures.

+1
I would close this thread.
#56 - AMB
Quote from DevilDare :I would close this thread.

Rather than contribute.

as usual. <-- your favorite smiley
Quote from AMB :Rather than contribute.

Aswell as "" is bunder's favorite one.
Quote from AMB :Rather than contribute.

So spamming random crap is now contributing?

I did contribute. I said what I would do...

And yes, is my fave smiley.
Quote from DevilDare :So spamming random crap is now contributing?

1) Spam random crap
2) Get a mod to come there, give away a few infractions, make a small speech about how this thread has been ruined
3) Give ideas to the othe members about how they'd have dealt with that situation, make them speculate about whether the usage of the banhammer was necessary or not
4)
5) Profit!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :1) Spam random crap
2) Get a mod to come there, give away a few infractions, make a small speech about how this thread has been ruined
3) Give ideas to the othe members about how they'd have dealt with that situation, make them speculate about whether the usage of the banhammer was necessary or not
4)
5) Profit!

That's allready happening (warning, banhammer or whatnot), or well, did happend before. Proof attached

(alltho I have a feeling I'll be banned now, it was a good ride )
Attached images
Uten navn.JPG
Quote from The Very End :That's allready happening (warning, banhammer or whatnot), or well, did happend before. Proof attached

(alltho I have a feeling I'll be banned now, it was a good ride )

I'll take advice of this message aswell

BTW ERIC IS STILL ALIVE!!1!1!
Quote from The Very End :(alltho I have a feeling I'll be banned now, it was a good ride )

i didn't read the iracing thread, but that's pretty ridiculous. if he sent me that, i'd be pissed.
Quote from bunder9999 :i didn't read the iracing thread, but that's pretty ridiculous. if he sent me that, i'd be pissed.

That reason were due to the fact that I whent a bit much off topic with Rockclan and AMB, talking shit like usuall. I deserved it I think, but it would be fun at least beeing able to respon back saying that I understood what he meant - or just beeing an ass asking for Rallypack (he has blocked incomming pm's)
Quote from The Very End :That reason were due to the fact that I whent a bit much off topic with Rockclan and AMB, talking shit like usuall. I deserved it I think, but it would be fun at least beeing able to respon back saying that I understood what he meant - or just beeing an ass asking for Rallypack (he has blocked incomming pm's)

TBH if Eric wants to ban you TVE, he'd have no other realistic option than banning 85% of the forum(including me) aswell
#65 - AMB
HE SENT THAT TO ME TOO!!!

when I changed my Sig to Eric is alive or something, he sent me another PM

but anyway he is alive and so it's all good/.
-
(Velociround) DELETED by Velociround : wrong thread
I'd ban everyone, then me.

Be the end of it all.
I'd make a mod from everyone so you all can mod while you mod with your mod status. You'd mod the shit out of everyone. That's what counts... :cards:
Quote from AMB :What would you do to help or change something in the community.

(Except ban me)

everyone who slags a frenchman gets a free pass to post/say whatever the heck they want.

nobody lets me near zee powah !
Quote from AMB :HE SENT THAT TO ME TOO!!!

when I changed my Sig to Eric is alive or something, he sent me another PM

but anyway he is alive and so it's all good/.

Look over my post history

And tell me why I haven't got that yet? :P
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Look over my post history

And tell me why I haven't got that yet? :P

That's strange, if there is one guy posting equally as much crap as me, it has to be you

I think the PM is "premade". The only word they might change is the word pointing to the topic the warning is in regard off. Also I think a warning from a dev is more treatening than a moderator.. but meh...

RALLYPACK!
Quote from The Very End :That's strange, if there is one guy posting equally as much crap as me, it has to be everyone

I think the PM is "premade". The only word they might change is the word pointing to the topic the warning is in regard off. Also I think a warning from a dev is more treatening than a moderator.. but meh...

RALLYPACK!

SLIGHTLY closer to the truth

I'm diappoionted, all I got was one measly infraction :P
Quote from DieKolkrabe :SLIGHTLY closer to the truth

I'm diappoionted, all I got was one measly infraction :P

Your slacking, I have much more
#73 - Uke
You know what, it would be soo much fun if everyone would be a mod for a day.. Then we'd see who is the last person that some of the other moderators haven't banned : D
Quote from Uke :You know what, it would be soo much fun if everyone would be a mod for a day.. Then we'd see who is the last person that some of the other moderators haven't banned : D

Probably only the devs would be left.

OR they would be the first people that are banned since there are so many whiners on here.
Quote from zeugnimod :Probably only the devs would be left.

OR they would be the first people that are banned since there are so many whiners on here.

Last man standing!

If you were a mod for the day....
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG