The online racing simulator
The Prodigy vs Beastie Boys- V ... Sabotage (The Kleptones)

take two average songs, by their powers combined into something epic

--

Prodigy vs. Deichkind vs. Begi ... vs. - Nicke mit dem BEAT

how much songs can you fit in 5 minutes?
  1. Prodigy - Stand up
  2. Deichkind feat. Nina - Bon voyage
  3. Beginner - Gustav Gans
  4. Jan Delay - Klar
  5. Jamiroquai - Deeper Underground
  6. Seeed - Music Monks
  7. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Tell me baby
  8. System Of A Down - B.Y.O.B.
  9. Beastie Boys - Body movin'
    [/SIZE]
Quote from Electrik Kar :thumbs up Kev

Cheers

Those tunes are all the ska beat, we tracked them back in March when the band was still pretty young, but the stuff we're working on now is darker-sounding reggae/dub. Proper thick bass and BIG beats, three harmony voices and delay-soaked trumpets, doesn't sound anything like as white as we actually are.
In Qontrol live @ save exit planet. (640 min )
Paul Weller - Walk on guilded splinters

Quote from thisnameistaken :Proper thick bass and BIG beats, three harmony voices and delay-soaked trumpets

Sounds like a good sound.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Cheers

Those tunes are all the ska beat, we tracked them back in March when the band was still pretty young, but the stuff we're working on now is darker-sounding reggae/dub. Proper thick bass and BIG beats, three harmony voices and delay-soaked trumpets, doesn't sound anything like as white as we actually are.

I've got a friend who plays trumpet in a really great Melbourne ska/dub/hip-hop type band. When I remember the name of it I'll send you a link there's also another band around town you might dig called 'Red Eyes'. Seen them perform quite a few times-

http://www.myspace.com/themightyredeyes

PS Kev, how did the big gig go the other day?
Company of strangers ( brown bag edition ) by colin hay ( tohugh its really men at work... meh )

Great album. Well well well Worth the youtube.
Quote from Electrik Kar : I've got a friend who plays trumpet in a really great Melbourne ska/dub/hip-hop type band. When I remember the name of it I'll send you a link there's also another band around town you might dig called 'Red Eyes'. Seen them perform quite a few times-

http://www.myspace.com/themightyredeyes

PS Kev, how did the big gig go the other day?

They're cool, I like it that roots sound. We're a lot more punk-sounding than that. Please do send me that link if you remember, they sound right up my alley.

Gigs the other week went well, I was playing in a few different groups. I've got tendinitis in both wrists at the moment though so having to do as little playing as I can get away with. Real downer.
Ultravox - Vienna
10 Years - Wicked Ones
10 Years - Waking Up The Ghost
Symphony X - Candlelight Fantasia
just finished...now Dragonforce - Trial of Broken Hearts
10 days until the new Serj Tankian album.
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG