The online racing simulator
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Thanks Took a while yes, 4,26gb. But got them now!

OMG- the modern world..

PS, how many do you have now? There are supposed to be over 300 albums, with more being discovered all the time
Quote from Electrik Kar :OMG- the modern world..

PS, how many do you have now? There are supposed to be over 300 albums, with more being discovered all the time

ah then it was not a discography, said collection in the pack but I though there was all

565 tracks, 77 albums..
Quote from Boris Lozac :You obviously didn't get the memo..

http://i.imgur.com/UxShq.png

Heh. This has become one of my few minor gripes with online distribution- you start losing those special moments, the ones when you finally come across that super rare album you've been searching for for five years, purely by luck, in some no name little record store. Moments like that just cannot exist online.

Sad but true...
Quote from Electrik Kar :Heh. This has become one of my few minor gripes with online distribution- you start losing those special moments, the ones when you finally come across that super rare album you've been searching for for five years, purely by luck, in some no name little record store. Moments like that just cannot exist online. Sad but true...

So agree.. but on the other hand, i've recorded one amazing song with my mobile phone on a show.. it was a killer and i wanted to know what it is so bad.. 2 days later DevilDare recognized it and now i have it So yea, internet has it's cool moments, but plenty of that old magic is lost..
Nelly Furtado & Timbaland - Promiscous
TC - Borrowed Time feat. Sub Focus
Alter bridge - metalingus
escape: our last night (amazing, local, young group from around here..recomend to anyone who likes metal..they have something for everyone so i suggest you listen to a few songs.)

escape, is their average i guess you could say. has vocal, and screaming. across the ocean is soft. and elephants is heavy.
word up: korn
Poets of the Fall - Dying to Live
Arcade Fire - Old Flame
Iron Maiden - EL Dorado
awful emo music
emo?
absolutely nothing in their lyrics are emo
nor do they sound like an emo band

Its SynthRock
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )