The online racing simulator
Duke Nukem Forever
(28 posts, started )
Duke Nukem Forever
No, I'm not kidding. Apparently it is actually coming out next year.

So, 11 years of waiting, who is still interested?

Also, there's a live broadcast by 2k games that has DNF obviously.
http://www.ustream.tv/2kgameslive
so, this game is for people who still gives a s**t about a flathaired macho who's sole character feature was loving tits. Let's wait for a great storyline, awesome new ideas that will revolutionize the genre and... actually let's not even notice the game till it's out in 2025... srsly, there has been so much talk about this POS that most people have stopped caring.
Quote from squidhead :so, this game is for people who still gives a s**t about a flathaired macho who's sole character feature was loving tits. Let's wait for a great storyline, awesome new ideas that will revolutionize the genre and... actually let's not even notice the game till it's out in 2025... srsly, there has been so much talk about this POS that most people have stopped caring.

umad?
I bet 2k will leave half of it out for DLC

DLC includes females, powerful weapons, ability to finish the game
#5 - senn
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I bet 2k will leave half of it out for DLC

DLC includes females, powerful weapons, ability to finish the game

just like mafia 2 then amirite?
Yes

DLC is evil. Give us the game, without addons
So fake
I can't wait for it
At least I'll have something to do until the new LFS patch comes out...oh snap! :P
Does anyone really care anymore? Seeing is believing though but I wont hold my breath.
This game canot live up to it's huge expecation. If it's ever going to be released it will be a rock-bottom failure I think.
Daikatana all over again.
Is it just a huge coincidence that cars that crash, burn and can`t finish a race are known as a DNF.
Quote from The Very End :This game cannot live up to it's huge expectation. If it's ever going to be released it will be a rock-bottom failure I think.

i sadly have to agree... dn3d was a good game, but after watching the video, i'm not really impressed.
Quote from unseen :Is it just a huge coincidence that cars that crash, burn and can`t finish a race are known as a DNF.

Good work
Quote from nikopdr :No, I'm not kidding. Apparently it is actually coming out next year.

Great! Can I preorder LFS S3 too?
get yourself s2 first
MMW says it's been complete since last year
So, Demo Duke Nuken Forever is out, now we need the Vws

Google it and you can download the demo

Can't play it, ask c2d =(
My old PC isn't up to playing modern games, but I might have to find a way to play DNF. They deserve my money.
Completed the demo, and I agree 100% with this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6MjzgTZriw

Health regen.. why?
2 weapon carry limit.. why?
Turrets overheating.. why?
Not enough ammunition.. why?

Such retarded game mechanic decisions by gearbox, it's unbelievable.
Quote from Inouva :So, Demo Duke Nuken Forever is out, now we need the Vws

Google it and you can download the demo

Can't play it, ask c2d =(

Quote from Matrixi :
Not enough ammunition.. why?.

Now I haven't played the demo, but I played Duke§D recently, and let me tell you, ammo's scrace in that game. So it does fit. For the rest, those are modern FPS conventions. I too would've prefered if they hadn't adhered to those.

Still, those things don't make or break a game, and duke always was about a highly interactive game world and humour rather than searching for healthpacks and carrying 10 guns at once.
Quote from Matrixi :Completed the demo, and I agree 100% with this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6MjzgTZriw

Health regen.. why?
2 weapon carry limit.. why?
Turrets overheating.. why?
Not enough ammunition.. why?

Such retarded game mechanic decisions by gearbox, it's unbelievable.

Heh.

Didnt think I would see anyone on these forums quoting Mr.Biscuit.
Maybe the demo was leaked as the same way as crysis 2

They want to see what ppl think about the "Demo" and the game to fix what is wrong and what not like to the ppl

Same happens with c2 in some aspect of the game
The demo wasn't leaked.

There was an Early access pass for people who bought the GOTY version of Borderlands (and a few other ways too.. I forget).

The demo will come out for everyone in a week I think.

Duke Nukem Forever
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG