The online racing simulator
My bookmark is 'Posts from the last day', so I don't prefer one subforum over another.
Of topic is serious business
Quote :Anyone else find there self looking at this section more than the rest of LFS?

and i thought i was the only one...
well, there's nothing going on in the on topic sections. this is the only place that shows signs of life.
Quote from Gabkicks :well, there's nothing going on in the on topic sections. this is the only place that shows signs of life.

Well said.

Also, maybe im not that "casual racer" - i play lfs for fun, i dont race much (no skills anyway, except few good lap times on oval). So i dont look into "General Racing" section for example, or what was it.
Quote from bunder9999 :that's not the only one... i've seen "your" and "you're" mis-interchanged quite frequently here.

on topic: i find myself gravitating towards this category (or in the very least, the "other" category) because the other categories don't move as much as they used to. or maybe there's too much patch-bitching that i've lost sight of all the threads i used to read/contribute to.

not trying to start a fight or anything. BUT This is a forum, not like its english class...............
Yes I do.
Off topic is where it's at. Camera showoff especially.
Quote from UncleBenny :I haven't fired up LFS in months, still lurk here pretty much daily though.

Same here. But i only lurk off-tpoic laughing about all the faggotry that is going on here.. LFS forum isn´t the same it was back in the good old days..
To me it does not matter what sub forum a post belongs in. My favourite section is New Posts. Thats all I need.
Quote from felplacerad :To me it does not matter what sub forum a post belongs in. My favourite section is New Posts. Thats all I need.

ooo...found a new favourite
no i don't
Quote from spankmeyer :Off topic is where it's at. Camera showoff especially.

Indeed, that's interesting.

There is just not much news about lfs itself
Fired up LFS yesterday.. after 2 years. Reason, bought a DFGT for GT5.. But i did missed it though.. going with LX4 on South City Long Rev, and 720 degrees.. it's a blast!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG