The online racing simulator
Anyone else find there self looking at this section more than the rest of LFS?
I do :bannana_g:hidesbehi:inq::woohoo::uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

I've been to General Disscusion forum maybe once in the last 2 years..
off topic ftw
In order (for me):
Offtopic
Screenshots
Official & Unoficcial addons etc.
General
Nothing much else ... some of the others too.
In the last month or two I was visiting "Other" and "Bugs section" only...

Tomba's post = pure WIN!
LFS != LFS Forum
this is the only spot anything goes on in.
I pretty much only read this section nowadays, everywhere else on the forum is the same old threads for the last 2 years - literally nothing has changed so I have no interest anymore. At least in off topic people are generally nattering and sometimes that can be quite interesting.

As for the rest of the forum, well it's about LFS, and two things have gone wrong there. The first thing I don't need to mention, the second is the community enforcing their eutopian ideals of what they think the devs want them to say ... That is, endless bickering about forum ettiquette every time somebody they dont recognise posts, after all these years *peers over her reading glasses at you* it's tiresome.

I don't play the game itself anymore, although I did spend a day coding under insim this weekend just gone - so the potential for some interest is there, but really i'm waiting for some new content before I bother to relearn the ropes and get interested again. I need 3 or 4 new tracks to relight my fire, and without them it's just the same old fictional emotionless corners all over again.
I haven't fired up LFS in months, still lurk here pretty much daily though.
General Racing talk, and off topic for me. Although I do check the general just in case of that never-coming patch. Lost cause for me I guess.
Hardly ever read anything up at the top. Mostly just skins, screenshots and off topic.
Is this OUR Scawen, in PD? just saw this tweet:

Quote : Scawen_PD

These japanese are crazy, they can code faster then i can type! They will make all my ideas work in no time!

Lol?
There are other sections? OMG
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Also ... "Anyone else find there self looking at this section more than the rest of LFS?"

... Why is everyone saying it like that? All the schools in US teach this?
#18 - AMB
No disrespect to Americans but it seems for some reason they have trouble differentiating between 'their' and 'there' and I know my spelling/grammar ain't perfect but hey, anyway off-topic and teams is where It's at boys.
Yup, this section more than others. Occasionally I look in the general racing section and skins. On a very rare occasion I look into general but nothing changes much so don't need to read it often.
every time i fire up lfs i'm reminded that my computer doesn't have the ram to run it smoothly, no one is online, and cruise servers dominate. I only watch this thread and the skin request thread, but no one (licensed) has requested a good skin in a very long time.
I agree with everyone. I was just really bored when I started this, and didnt Expect 1 reply lol
#22 - PoVo
True, I don't go into other sections of the forum except for Offtopic and Programmer Forum. Ofcourse if I see an interesting topic title in other section (on the main forum page where it displays last 'oster and thread) I do look at them.
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
Quote from Boris Lozac :Is this OUR Scawen, in PD? just saw this tweet:

PD owed Scawen a favour :P So they lent him some of their coders to work on LFS Tis quite a coincidence there can't be that many people named Scawen (now imagine if this is when we found out thats why LFS was taking so long and that some of the GT5 licenced cars were going in LFS aswell as tracks. If it comes out after November 3rd (the new patch) and it seems loads different then I may be right although I doubt it (Scawen feel free to step in any time and prove me right :razz Oh my answer to the thread title is below.)

yup i've found I come here most aswell.
Quote from AMB :No disrespect to Americans but it seems for some reason they have trouble differentiating between 'their' and 'there' and I know my spelling/grammar ain't perfect but hey, anyway off-topic and teams is where It's at boys.

that's not the only one... i've seen "your" and "you're" mis-interchanged quite frequently here.

on topic: i find myself gravitating towards this category (or in the very least, the "other" category) because the other categories don't move as much as they used to. or maybe there's too much patch-bitching that i've lost sight of all the threads i used to read/contribute to.
Quote from PoVo :True, I don't go into other sections of the forum except for Offtopic and Programmer Forum. Ofcourse if I see an interesting topic title in other section (on the main forum page where it displays last 'oster and thread) I do look at them.

I do the exact same thing. thx that you say it, cuz dindt find the "rights" words to describe it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG