The online racing simulator
LFS Across The Globe! v2
(101 posts, closed, started )
LFS Across The Globe! v2
As the site used in the original thread was dead, I've created a public google map people can add markers too, so we can see the spread of LFS users around the world. You'll need a google account.

The Map

Not sure how well it will cope with thousands of markers though. Time will tell.
How do I add a marker?
Quote from Flame CZE :How do I add a marker?

Open the link, hit edit (next to LFS players across the globe) and add a placemark (right of the navigation arrows). Once you've entered your LFS hit Save/Done.
Quote from Silverracer :Open the link, hit edit (next to LFS players across the globe) and add a placemark (right of the navigation arrows). Once you've entered your LFS hit Save/Done.

Thanks, added myself A new sticky thread should be created with this
I've added myself.
Just puts me in dere
By the way, you can select your piece of land instead: Draw a shape
Added.
Added my house and the land we own behind the house
Added
added
Added
Added
I'm there
Added me and my brother
trying to add but cant find the edit button :dunce:
Quote from logitekg25 :trying to add but cant find the edit button :dunce:

iirc you need to click collaborate
Added myself.

Thanks for the effort Bob Hope it'll work better this time

PS: I noobishly put two markers instead of one and it now seems that I cannot edit them, mind having a look if possible please?:hide:

PS2: Fixed now, sorry

PS3: Aren't you affraid of people vandalising the whole thing for the fun of it btw? Seems like it is extremely easy to remove the notes. And you see all sort of people on teh internet these days
it already says open collaboration, but idk if that means i have to ctill click it or not? i cant find either button and i searched all over the page..i feel dumb :hide:
Quote from logitekg25 :it already says open collaboration, but idk if that means i have to ctill click it or not? i cant find either button and i searched all over the page..i feel dumb :hide:

Make an account on google first if you haven't already.
You can only add yourself if you're logged in.
added
I'm there! \o/
Added as well.
Added!
This thread is closed

LFS Across The Globe! v2
(101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG