The online racing simulator
Drunkteam
(126 posts, started )
Quote from Jarppe :I've (and many others) driven that combo more than 10k laps and im still quite shit with it. Even under 1.13 feels impossible to break. How can you say that wr is easy to get?

Gratz for Capa

10 000 laps is incredible count. It is assumption you can do WR or can be like 0,1-0,3 seconds off.
Quote from Iginla :10 000 laps is incredible count. It is assumption you can do WR or can be like 0,1-0,3 seconds off.

It's not so simple. If its so easy to do, do it. Drive 10k laps and make wr :P I would be surprised to see that
Quote from Jarppe :It's not so simple. If its so easy to do, do it. Drive 10k laps and make wr :P I would be surprised to see that

It would be boring to drive same combo again and again and I don't have motivation to do that. Maybe someday, but now I need develop on S2 tracks and cars, then someday maybe : F
Quote from Iginla :WR's doesn't mean anything.

Maybe not, but tells about skills...

As I have tried to make BL2R with RB4 GT and I managed to go +0:00.01 from WR time. I was so frustrated that I didn't even upload it to LFSW...

But maybe in someday...

IMO Racing and hotlapping is 2 totally different situations. Ofc you'll need to be fast in both and hotlapping is a good useful skill @track, making you fast during race because you know the racing line.

just my thought
#80 - Capa
i i know the feeling.. i drove 3 times 12:09 before that and 5 times 12:10.. that was kinda frustrating aswell. but i didnt give up
Great job by taking bawbags wr Capa

And I don't see a point to flame Capa for doing that, it's just great to see that top driver wr's like the one BBag aren't unbeatable, so once again good job.
Quote from suzuki94 :fatalunfair now we can say that you are abit slow cause Drunk capa ahs made new wr on bl1 fbm, the new time is 1.12.07 , gratz

If I'm slow it would mean half of your team is slow

But gratz Capa, atleast the wr went to Finland haha.
Quote from Iginla :Of course he is fast on that combo because he has driven over 14k laps on that track?

You can't know how much ppl drives in HL mode, maybe bawbag did 50000 laps before his WR or maybe 10? And if capa would have started driving bl1+fbm after learning s2 combos like bawbag he would have done that wr with a lot less laps.
Quote from Iginla :It would be boring to drive same combo again and again and I don't have motivation to do that. Maybe someday, but now I need develop on S2 tracks and cars, then someday maybe : F

You are one of the worst drivers in LFS, you were 6 seconds off the pace at FM event tonight. What makes you think it is right to criticize a driver who beats one of the hardest world records in the whole of LFS, simply because he practised?

Maybe you need to start practising driving, before coming here and slagging off another racer for being so sad that he practices...

No one, and I mean no one, ever does anything in life without having talent, COMMITMENT and the right attitude. You fail at all 3, your are the weakest link, bai
Quote from jasonmatthews :You are one of the worst drivers in LFS, you were 6 seconds off the pace at FM event tonight.

No Turkey. Pace is not even his biggest problem, trust me. Haven't had a look at the replays of the first round of the Mini-FBM thingy yet?
it's pure jelaousity(?), he probably won't be able to get wr even after 500000 laps, don't mind him.
Gratz capa, nicely done!
No but maybe I should. It might show me his point that he is so good that he doesn't need to practise, and that anyone who does is sheet :P
Quote from -NightFly- :it's pure jelaousity(?), he probably won't be able to get wr even after 500000 laps, don't mind him.
Gratz capa, nicely done!

Jealousy
I´ll break my own ice here

The reason why LFS community dont respect you so much is your ingorant behaivour! Im sure that I dont need to explain that

Capa has made great job whit that WR, allthrought WR´s dont mean much, it shows dedication whit that 15000 laps. Allthourght community would "accept" you more if you would start doing some desint leagues even whitout crashing in all them

Just my point, I´ll let you to flame me now.
forget, sorry
Quote from MonkeyHead :ummm...? I don't think we have crashed at all? Anyway Manne you dont even know us, we have been driving some leagues (gt3, own leagues + a bit maailmannopeinkansa). And you can't say we have crashed in all races? When i have watched you at igtc, etc. always you have been taking part in crashes. And also earlier at lfs-suomi's races.

ummm....he wasn't talking about you (team)?
ye sorry, I didin't check earlier replies, Manne is fast driver though
Quote from manneF1 :I´ll break my own ice here

The reason why LFS community dont respect you so much is your ingorant behaivour! Im sure that I dont need to explain that

Capa has made great job whit that WR, allthrought WR´s dont mean much, it shows dedication whit that 15000 laps. Allthourght community would "accept" you more if you would start doing some desint leagues even whitout Ramming in all them

Just my point, I´ll let you to flame me now.

Fixed for Rinne. Iginla rams mustang after being DQ'ed for wrecking @ MiniFBM.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Fixed for Rinne. Iginla rams mustang after being DQ'ed for wrecking @ MiniFBM.

Now did he?

Any replays of that since Iginla applied to be Safety Car at the Historic F1 Series 2010, and if I hear this, I don't know if I'll still want him.
Quote from MonkeyHead :ye sorry, I didin't check earlier replies, Manne is fast driver though

Oh sorry, i think he was talking about you afterall, just he jumped pretty randomly into discussion so i could not get a cath.
Well if he meant us, i have seen him always crashing in every race that i have seen by him so maybe he is not the best guy to flame us crashing in every league
And our best drivers rarely crashes in important races. I don't know how Manne can think so we do, because he even doesn't know us very well
Quote from MonkeyHead :Well if he meant us, i have seen him always crashing in every race that i have seen by him so maybe he is not the best guy to flame us crashing in every league

Excuse me, but what the hell? How many races you have watched?
something like 5, and you have always been taking part in crashes

Drunkteam
(126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG