The online racing simulator
Drunkteam
(126 posts, started )
oho!
very stronk team
n1

next time put website address and other stuff like pics or something. It will effect better and does not have a boring thread then.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :n1

next time put website address and other stuff like pics or something. It will effect better and does not have a boring thread then.

The website should be www.drunkteam.com according to LFSW, but I'm getting a 404 error message.

You're right with the screenies anyway, I would be interrested to see those guys cars' liveries in details
#4 - hp999
Quote from hp999 :'This site is hacked by : Fawaz Al-Wahaiby

فواز الوُهيبّي
send me to : CjC@hotmail.com'

Fail.

Yea. Was getting 404 error at first, but now I'm getting this aswell.

:doh:
They are making a new site at the moment they have a forum

drunkteam.silverforum.com ... VERY GOOD TEAM and very nice.
-
(suzuki94) DELETED by suzuki94 : amis
great bunch of guys here
Quote from hp999 :'Vacation / sick announcements'

yep, it's usually thread where you announce your afk dates/details so that people will know when you suddenly disappear.

ps, when i saw teams name there were only two things that came into mind: tve and finns, and i was partly correct.
No...

sick announcements? Announcements can't be sick. I reckon the grammar of the first half of the word isn't really the best aswell. But yes, it's on the 'understandable' level.
Just a tip - Do not allow the plugin to launch itself on the website.

A RAT sits there.

If you had, then you sir, are an idiot.

And to OP - Fix it or take it down...
?? we have no website at the moment, only a finnish forum
Quote from hp999 :No...

sick announcements? Announcements can't be sick. I reckon the grammar of the first half of the word isn't really the best aswell. But yes, it's on the 'understandable' level.

What do you expect, it went through Google Translate.
Quote from hp999 :No...

sick announcements? Announcements can't be sick.

Yes they can. E.g "Look at this announcement! It's sick!!" or "Look at this announcement! It's bloody sick!" 'Sick' in this context meaning "cool".

What comes to the actual word, it's either "sairausilmoitus" or "sairasilmoitus". Both sound fine to me as the first one suggests it's an announcement of a sickness whereas the latter implies it's the sick one announcing. It is, although, supposed to be spelled all together.
OMG, you've got 30 team members? + 8 for the Junior team. And you still want more...

Huge team, I must admit.
Quote from andRo. :OMG, you've got 30 team members? + 8 for the Junior team. And you still want more...

Huge team, I must admit.

Not that much surprising when you see the amount of Finnish LFS licensed drivers... Mainly thanks to MTV3.

Also I don't think they've ever been so much selective with the recruiting side, since most of the drivers of the teams are truly behaving like drunk people, and driving on CAD standards.
JMH1984 and a few others of DRUNK are ok, but the rest is really drunk thats true
Quote from Timo1992 :JMH1984 and a few others of DRUNK are ok, but the rest is really drunk thats true

We all love jere <3 (JMH) Probably the best fin lfs player after me!!
nah, kidding..
hahmo u said jesse is the best player evah wen we watched moe south city!!!

you suck!! i'm the best!!
best finnish lfs players are rambo, hawku, jonensy or sracer etc xD
-
(Hahmo) DELETED by Hahmo
The best Finnish racer is obviously Niko Puntola.

Drunkteam
(126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG