The online racing simulator
occasional problem whilst on south city
(22 posts, started )
Nice doggie...please don't eat my face

You should get a Beagle...all you have to do is throw a handful of dry dog food out into the garden and they'll spend all day tracking down every last piece (or you could just distract them with a huge bone from the freezer). You can do an enduro before they'll come back inside :munch:
#3 - JJ72
I have a beagle as well, but problem is she is way too horny at times and keep grabbing my leg!
#4 - _rod_
And thats why i have no Dog... see no problems Although having a dog is very nice
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from tinvek :twice in last week i've been racing on south city and lost conrtol because

THE DAM DOG JUMPED ON MY KNEE

and its a bit on the large size being one of these

http://expocanine.free.fr/phot ... e%20de%20Bordeaux_psd.jpg

and weighs aprox 200 lbs

lock dog outside? dogs are outdoor animals,not indoor ones, sell dog? buy new wheel with money saved from not paying food bill?

Get rid of dog and get girlfriend like most others, same sort of thing really, allows you to pet it, will glady accept bribes, NOO on second thoughts, actually keep dog, they're far more loyal, eat less, don't ask for money all the time, never prang your car or get speeding tickets etc etc
I used to have a dog (recently put him down), but lucky he was only a yorkie, so at most he'd stad up and give me eyes to be lifted up.

Big dogs are sucky, small dogs are the best
Mine's small for a beagle, but eats like a big dog, so I have the best of both worlds Actually, 17kg is probably a bit much. Time for a diet!
i have two dogs, a cat, a bird, a bunny, and a fish. HA BEAT THAT hehe. >_<
#9 - X-Ter
I have a wife and three kids. Not easy to get any track time
#10 - Jakg
Quote from X-Ter :I have a wife and three kids. Not easy to get any track time

do they jump on your leg??
Hehehe

I have 2 rabbits and a hamster, they never jump on my legs :bunny:
Worst that happened to me, was a mouse in my pedals. I placed the pedals outside to let mouse escape, but after a while snails attacked the pedals - mouse was gone, tho'
I have two cuddly wittle rats. They basically never hump my legs :rolleyes:
Quote from Jakg :do they jump on your leg??

No, but would you have to go to spectate because the dog got a little plastic fish stuck on their pinky finger? You are still in front of the computer with access to the wheel when the dog jumps on your leg. It's a bit tougher hearing "whaaaaaa, daaaaaaaad, I need heeeeellllpppp!!!"

Or seeing your 5 yr old sprawled out along the concrete block wall because she thought it would be fun to slide down the steps on her bum while you were simracing. She didn't get hurt though, just a bit shook up.
ive had the odd distraction, usually a big ginger lump jumping on me with claws extended............
Attached images
P1010002.JPG
Quote from mrodgers :Or seeing your 5 yr old sprawled out along the concrete block wall because she thought it would be fun to slide down the steps on her bum while you were simracing. She didn't get hurt though, just a bit shook up.

I used to do that all the time. Even more fun in a sleeping bag, until I rolled and split my head open. Fun times.

My biggest distraction now has to be "JORDAN! THE COMPUTER ISN'T WORKING COME FIX IT!", so hard to be me.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I used to do that all the time. Even more fun in a sleeping bag, until I rolled and split my head open. Fun times.

Oh yea!!! The sleeping bag down the steps! Great fun, especially the old silky ones. I have learned from my childhood and learned what to let the kids have and what not to let them have, LOL.

Quote :My biggest distraction now has to be "JORDAN! THE COMPUTER ISN'T WORKING COME FIX IT!", so hard to be me.

Mine is the freakin Nemo game on the other PC. "DAD! I can't get the golden bubble! Hurry up, get the golden bubble for me!" Then it's a bunch of crying and general distraction that I can't finish the race and have to go get the freakin golden bubble, LOL. Or she ends up wanting to play one of her online games, which doesn't work well at all trying to race on dialup.
Quote from mrodgers :Oh yea!!! The sleeping bag down the steps! Great fun, especially the old silky ones. I have learned from my childhood and learned what to let the kids have and what not to let them have, LOL.

Haha, good idea, but if I used that I wouldn't be allowed to let them have anything. I'll just be an arsehole dad, not let them do anything "fun", I want to call my first born Boris regardless of sex, but I've been told I'm not allowed

But the way I see it, all my friends from school who's parents let them do pretty much anything have turned into spoilt brats who slack off and made nothing of their lives. The ones who had parents like mine have all tried hard to get somewhere with life (though I'm the only one who made it to uni).

Quote from mrodgers :Mine is the freakin Nemo game on the other PC. "DAD! I can't get the golden bubble! Hurry up, get the golden bubble for me!" Then it's a bunch of crying and general distraction that I can't finish the race and have to go get the freakin golden bubble, LOL. Or she ends up wanting to play one of her online games, which doesn't work well at all trying to race on dialup.

I'm not sure why, but I'd much rather be asked to help them finish a game then some of the things I've been called to help with, ranging from "how do I send an e-mail" to "I've spilt coffee over the computer".

Ah dial-up, thoses were the days. I used to download more on dial-up then what I do now I've got broadband, which I'll never understand. But when we did have dial-up we had a line for each computer (back then only two) and one for the phone, only cost £60 (around $120) a month because we got it all from the same company, which was nice.
Do what ive done. BUy some decent ear phones, volume on full then cant hear anyone calling you or anyhing like the phone. Although doesnt really help having earphones if youve got a horny dog lmao
Quote from mr grady :ive had the odd distraction, usually a big ginger lump jumping on me with claws extended............

hehe, is your cat named Garfield by any chance ?
Quote :i have two dogs, a cat, a bird, a bunny, and a fish. HA BEAT THAT hehe. >

2 cats (1 is pregnant with 3 more due in a week), a rabbit, an occupied fish pond and a two primary school age boys.

Luckily I dont and cant claim to be the mother of any of them, but they all live in this house and scream at the same time, usually whilst making a mess and smelling - that's the boys btw, the animals just smell.
Quote from Becky Rose :two primary school age boys.

Poor you.

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG