The online racing simulator
#1 - pmw
Horn-bind doesnt work and using command more than once in script
Hi,

at first, I dont really know should I post script-things in here or to programmers-side, so please move this thread if its on wrong place.

Anyway, I have a problem with horn-binding.
I really would want to use button on my steeringwheel for switching car lights on, _and_ using horn at the same time.

It works when I bind "button 1", and create script file which handles that.
Like this script file works:

foobar.lfs:

/press 3

But it doesnt work like this when "B" is binded to horn:

/press 3
/press B

Even I put "/key B horn" before those press-commands, it still doesnt work.
Any advice?

And another thing:

Is it impossible to put like, "/press 3" for 5 times in scriptfile? Like, car would switch lights on and off 5 times. I tried it, but it only switch lights on for once.

Thank you.
Why not just go to Controls in Settings, and remap the horn button to one of your wheel buttons?

Also, if you wanted to have a strobelike effect, you can download LFSStrobe and change the settings in there.
#4 - pmw
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Why not just go to Controls in Settings, and remap the horn button to one of your wheel buttons?

Also, if you wanted to have a strobelike effect, you can download LFSStrobe and change the settings in there.

Did you read what I said? I want lights and horn on same button. I think it doesnt work by remapping buttons from LFS's SEttings-menu.
You need horn and lights in race....at the same time is that what you mean?
don't tell me u need a police chase while your racing
#8 - pmw
Quote from Anthoop :You need horn and lights in race....at the same time is that what you mean?

I mean, when I hit button on my steeringwheel. Car flashes lights and horn says *BOOO*. And I press only _one_ button, only _once_.
Xpadder can do it. I've done it myself. the key to make the headlights flash is "G", not "3". 3 toggles the lights on and off.
Quote from pmw :Did you read what I said? I want lights and horn on same button. I think it doesnt work by remapping buttons from LFS's SEttings-menu.

Then just use LFS Strobe, they have lights and horn integrated together...
#11 - pmw
#12 - VoiD
Don´t try it, you may suffer autism...
its a key pressing emulator, so it repeats presses without you having to do anything except press on, or off. you can toggle the horn being used as well..its meant to simulate cop chases in cruise servers, but it can be used for whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvZ1XMdNjA8
its fully customizable and i have AMAZING strobe's that i made if anyone wants them
Quote from VoiD :Don´t try it, you may suffer autism...

LMAO

Quote from pmw :Hi,

at first, I dont really know should I post script-things in here or to programmers-side, so please move this thread if its on wrong place.

Anyway, I have a problem with horn-binding.
I really would want to use button on my steeringwheel for switching car lights on, _and_ using horn at the same time.

It works when I bind "button 1", and create script file which handles that.
Like this script file works:

foobar.lfs:

/press 3

But it doesnt work like this when "B" is binded to horn:

/press 3
/press B

Even I put "/key B horn" before those press-commands, it still doesnt work.
Any advice?

And another thing:

Is it impossible to put like, "/press 3" for 5 times in scriptfile? Like, car would switch lights on and off 5 times. I tried it, but it only switch lights on for once.

Thank you.

the code you are doing is like /press <bindkb> is only once to at the time might strobe help it download it just click the thing bellow

download it from THE WIZARD DK posts
If you don't want to download LFS strobe, You could always use a keyboard Marco set, That would work quite nicely, However you'd have to tap out a beat in your head, My Logitech keyboard profile is strobbing at 0.079 - 0.090 seconds. And it's pretty damn amazing.
#16 - pmw
Nice posts people, but I think I'm gonna quit from this case.
I don't want to download any strobe-software or something like that. It would be nice if I could do it with scripts, but it seems to be impossible.

Thanks anyway for nice posts.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG