The online racing simulator
Ken Block's Gymkhana 3
(109 posts, started )
Quote from TypeRacing :Klutch, listen, Ken Block is a showman, not a race driver...
So he sucks as hell

He's not a race driver...yet he competes in races.

I'm not following you.
he's in good company though. last time i checked, kimi raikkonen was in a similar situation in his WRC career.
Quote from theirishnoob :lmfao why did you even bother posting it ?

Because some people did/will enjoy it, and it also means Part 2 can be posted in this thread when it arrives. Even though the Video isn't great, this thread is still more useful then most of your bullshit posts, like racing your Cars around the Docks and having the workers join in. Remember that?

Twat.
Quote from G!NhO :I actually kind of like the song and i don't see anything wrong with the entire video either...

+1

does anyone know if dcshoes.com deliver to the uk or if any uk stockists stock the kb collection DC's
i went to my local department store and those shoes were right there, so they should be easy to find. i have them and i diddnt even see the video first
personally, i hate every time ken block makes these videos... every time he does, we see an influx of demo (-or worse) users wanting free skins and engine sounds.
Had no idea he was in WRC now..
I find it hilarious that 90% of the haters have a ton less skill behind the wheel than him. It's the guy's first year in WRC. Did you expect him to just hop in and be the next McRae? So what if he uses these vids to advertise for his company. Who wouldn't if they could?
Quote from Falcon140 :I find it hilarious that 99% of the haters have a ton less skill behind the wheel than him.

Fixed for you dear sir.

But anyway, give the guy a break. Sure he isn't WRC's new champion. He's not been that much impressive racing wise so far. But why would that prevent him from doing stunts in his company's commercial vids though?

And by hating and spilling your rage over internet forums, you're doing exactly what he wants you to do: spreading the vid around and making as much noise as possible around it.

Move along, nothing to see there...
Quote from Falcon140 :I find it hilarious that 90% of the haters have a ton less skill behind the wheel than him. It's the guy's first year in WRC. Did you expect him to just hop in and be the next McRae? So what if he uses these vids to advertise for his company. Who wouldn't if they could?

Exactly..
This is what happens when you get a room full of men in suits list the 'Things 14 year old boys like most' and then just film them all.
#38 - PoVo
Quote from Crashgate3 :This is what happens when you get a room full of men in suits list the 'Things 14 year old boys like most' and then just film them all.

HEY! That's mean, I don't like him! Oh wait... I'm not 14
-
(squidhead) DELETED by squidhead
Quote from nikopdr :No. If someone thinks this is superhuman, then he should get shot. This is purely normal, but since Ken Cock

Oh yes, completely normal, I mean, my whole neighbourhood is filled with talented rally drivers! I see the park attendant do those stunts on a motorized lawnmower daily (complete with fluorescent lightbulbs crashing, and sliding around people on segways.... pfft... easy!)

Recapping your post - "He is useless because some people can do what he does, and because he does promotion campaigns for his sponsor to earn a living"

Quote from TexasLTU :If Ken Block is so awesome... why he is always being asskicked by Loeb/Hirvonen/any other WRC guy?

Just a stupid advertisement tool he is. And fanboys are lovin it.

Oh yeah, he surely cant drive if he's beaten by those noobs in WRC, I mean COME ON, those guys can't drive for s**t! I've seen grannies do sideways jumps on ice through the forest, between narrow trees!

I'll just recap your post - "he is a useless driver because he is not the fastest guy in the WORLD rally championship"

SRSLY, some of you "experts" are making some seriously retarded statements.

P.S: Just as a side info, in one of the interviews, to a question "do you think you're the best driver in the world at the moment?" he laughed out loud and said "I'm VERY far from it"... Pretty much makes you people look like overly jealous cocks...

ON topic, I kinda liked the promo, waiting for the fullscale driving bits.
you guys wanna make me play dirt 2 again
Quote from Falcon140 :I find it hilarious that 90% of the haters have a ton less skill behind the wheel than him.

I find it hilarous that 90% of people that critize e.g. Justin Bieber have never made a music video that got 250 millions of views on YouTube themselves.

Oh, wait.
well people dont like that justin beiber...lets not get into it
Well..................................................

Looks gay to me
Quote from E.Reiljans :I find it hilarous that 90% of people that critize e.g. Justin Bieber have never made a music video that got 250 millions of views on YouTube themselves.

Oh, wait.

Difference being Race Car drivers can't fake there talent with digital alterations...
Quote from E.Reiljans :I find it hilarous that 90% of people that critize e.g. Justin Bieber have never made a music video that got 250 millions of views on YouTube themselves.

Oh, wait.

Ken's talent > the 90% = yes

Bieber's talent > 90% = no

This is an infomercial, its not a driving video. He puts the driving and "stunts" into the video to attract as many people as possible. Not only is Ken a decent driver but he also is a smart business man, nothing wrong with that.

Anyways lets keep this on topic, I hate the kid and don't want to hear about him anymore.
#46 - JJ72
Quote from Crashgate3 :This is what happens when you get a room full of men in suits list the 'Things 14 year old boys like most' and then just film them all.

more like Men in hoodie and neon colour camouflages.....

You can dislike his style, but a racing driver doing PR to gain some exposure and money is perfectly doing his job.
his advertisement works so well, i got his shoes BEFORE i saw the vid :dopey:
Did anyone else notice that the title is
"Ken Block's Gymkhana THREE, Part 1; The Music Video Infomercial (feat. The Cool Kids)"
Just to state the obvious but its a bit of a hint.

I didnt think it was two bad for what its meant to be lets wait and see if this Part 2 is what its meant to be.
Quote from squidhead :Oh yes, my hole is filled with talented rally drivers! I do people on segways. he's beaten the best Pretty cocks.

Excuse me for shortening your post in my quote there, but +1. That's the first intelligent and mature post I've read in this thread.

Ken Block's Gymkhana 3
(109 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG