The online racing simulator
Ken Block's Gymkhana 3
(109 posts, started )
Ken Block's Gymkhana 3
Ken Block has made his return to Gymkhana, this time in the Ford Fiesta. This is Part 1, with there being more to come in the not too distant future.

Enjoy.

Click me if your man enough!

Was a bit too much of a commercial for my likings, but Ken Block has apparently said that the next Video will have more car action. Let's hope so.
Meh, as you said hardly any car action. Hope the next vid will have all car action.
#3 - dadge
*Taken from the comments section*

We contacted Ken Block's crew to see what the deal is, and were told that the plan is to separate the marketing from what the kids really want, which is footage of Block doing things with a car that prove he's superhuman behind the wheel. So Part 1 of Gymkhana 3 is the one with the marketing message, while Part 2 we're told will be much more like Gymkhana 1 with just the driving footage. When we asked when we can expect Gymkhana 3: Part 2 to drop, early-to-mid September was the answer. AUTOBLOG
Complete waste of time watching, just wait until the next part comes out, as it is supposed to have decent driving bits in it.
#5 - G!NhO
I actually kind of like the song and i don't see anything wrong with the entire video either...
-
(Klutch) DELETED by Bob Smith : posts like this is why we love you, Klutch
#6 - G!NhO
He does some nice skids though!
not in this one he doesn't, hence why its gay lol
#8 - G!NhO
I think they are nice skids!
Quote from G!NhO :I think they are nice skids!

Give me a 4WD car and ill do it too ... (thats how "easy skids" those are)
Wrong. Please don't start that discussion again, been there done that.
No. If someone thinks this is superhuman, then he should get shot. This is purely normal, but since Ken Cock has the most money, he can actually just make himself more famous as "epik stunt driv0r", even though we have better drivers, who aren't really famous or have any money, and do this better in a RWD car
I love haters. It's so funny.
Quote from nikopdr :No. If someone thinks this is superhuman, then he should get shot. This is purely normal, but since Ken Cock has the most money, he can actually just make himself more famous as "epik stunt driv0r", even though we have better drivers, who aren't really famous or have any money, and do this better in a RWD car

Indeed!

Quote from G!NhO :I love haters. It's so funny.

I love fanboys. They're so blind
Yes, Kenny is TEH superhuman... that's why he always crosses the line 1 1/2 minutes after Seb Loeb, If Ken crosses the line that is.

But we all have to admit, he's an better driver than most of us still, AND he knows how to sell himself better than most so-called marketing gurus!

greetz

der butz
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Ken Block has made his return to Gymkhana, this time in the Ford Fiesta. This is Part 1, with there being more to come in the not too distant future.

Enjoy.

Click me if your man enough!

Was a bit too much of a commercial for my likings, but Ken Block has apparently said that the next Video will have more car action. Let's hope so.

lmfao why did you even bother posting it ?
Gay is indeed the right word!

Bump this when part 2 comes out.
#19 - PoVo
BUMP

Just joking. It's gay
If Ken Block is so awesome... why he is always being asskicked by Loeb/Hirvonen/any other WRC guy?

Just a stupid advertisement tool he is. And fanboys are lovin it.
Quote from TexasLTU :If Ken Block is so awesome... why he is always being asskicked by Loeb/Hirvonen/any other WRC guy?

Just a stupid advertisement tool he is. And fanboys are lovin it.

Was about to post the same thing, He sucks just like his WRC career.
He sucks?

So...wheres your video of you doing the same type of stunts?
Wheres your racing career?
Klutch, listen, Ken Block is a showman, not a race driver...
So he sucks as hell
#24 - PoVo
He doesnt suck. He does a fine job with this whole Gymkhana thing. He also makes more money sitting down than any of us do working 8h a day. So I doubt he gives a shit about all the "haters".

And he is slow in WRC because its his first season? He is still learning most of the stages/courses...

Ken Block's Gymkhana 3
(109 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG