The online racing simulator
Mafia II
(231 posts, started )
Quote from DevilDare :Screw Microsoft. Not buying a new one.

Already ordered the "fix kit" for £5. Will fix it myself.

Do the Penny Trick. even if it looks ridiculous, it works. I did it to mine back in december, I play like a no life and she's still running like new.
Quote from el pibe :Do the Penny Trick. even if it looks ridiculous, it works. I did it to mine back in december, I play like a no life and she's still running like new.

Thats rubbish, so are the 5 quid screws....

Open up your 360, remove dvd drive and heatsinks. Cover the whole mobo in tinfoil except the HANA chip, clearly marked as HANA. Get a blow drier, blow at the hana while moving the drier around for 10 mins. After that let it cool down and put it together.

In conclusion the hana chip's connection get poor because of the hotness of the GPU therefore the Hana's connection unsolders, if yiu heat it with a blow drier it will resolder.
where can i find the hot rods in the game i forgot where the foundy was after that one mission
Thats the same as the towel trick in theory.

Too much heat = re-flow = Everyone is happy.

Except that it is temporary and will probably screw it up even more.

I'll stick with my x-clamps that fixes it for longer.

Brt - The forge is closed. However, there are couple of hotrods driving and parked around that area. Cant remember what its called exactly, but on the map its that long road that just gets cut off. Its in the North-East. Hard to explain.
But basically driving around there I found one parked.
Quote from brt900 :where can i find the hot rods in the game i forgot where the foundy was after that one mission

i tried that, but factory's enterance was closed so it's impossible to get these hot-rods
Not impossible.

Chapter 15.
Attached images
hotrod.JPG
Hotrods like you would get with the greaser pack Dlc? pics or gtfo

Quote from squidhead :...how FRIGGIN AWESOME IT WAS to steal a racecar and blast through the streets at night, feeling the beast that it is None of that in M2

Exactly! I was looking around the car from every angle and it was so pure. The next minutes on the road, alone, at night - I felt kinda free.
Good Times!

Quote from DevilDare :As far as I rememver people raged at that mission calling it one of the worst...
So I guess they learned their leasson.

That's actually what made me get the game (it was very cheap price anyway at that time 05/06 or something). I didn't play when it came out, because i mixed it up with the godfather game, i think. I've seen a review of a mafia game the KI was rediculously stupid, so wrote that off. I think when Mafia 2 was annouced i checked out the first and it was epic and a complete package.

But yeah, i think I'm gonna rent it or whatever. I'm not in a hurry anymore
Absoulutely astonishing game out there.... The story is so amazing and it definitely involves you into the world of mafia... The atmosphere, authentic cars, cities, citizens, tunes makes it more fabulous... This games is really a hook.. I am trying not to rush so after every 2-4 chapters I take a break to enjoy this game as long as possible

To sum up: This is the game which was definitely worth to be waited for 8 years... Bravo cezch guys...
Quote from DevilDare :Thats the same as the towel trick in theory.

Too much heat = re-flow = Everyone is happy.

Except that it is temporary and will probably screw it up even more.

I'll stick with my x-clamps that fixes it for longer.

Brt - The forge is closed. However, there are couple of hotrods driving and parked around that area. Cant remember what its called exactly, but on the map its that long road that just gets cut off. Its in the North-East. Hard to explain.
But basically driving around there I found one parked.

Not exactly, take apart your 360, press hard on the HANA chip and while pressing it, turn the 360 on and boom, you will see that it starts.
Quote from seniecka :To sum up: This is the game which was definitely worth to be waited for 8 years... Bravo cezch guys...

I thoroughly recommend beating it first, settling down with a cigarette or some drink (depends on what you are into more) and reflecting upon the up and downsides of the game. It's OK, yes, it's not worth 8 years of waiting, especially when you still have your pink glasses on, raving in utter joy that mafia 2 is actually released. Once you beat it, you sit down, and think about it, was it as epic as 8 years of development could make it? What better games were made in half that time? You'll come to a realization that Mafia 2 is an 8/10 game at best
Do you guys seriously think they spent eight years on this?
i cant even beat it because after i pay bruno the money in chapter 14 the loading screen just loads forever...

fml
Quote from Klutch :i cant even beat it because after i pay bruno the money in chapter 14 the loading screen just loads forever...

fml

I think it needs some skids.
Quote from squidhead :I thoroughly recommend beating it first, settling down with a cigarette or some drink (depends on what you are into more) and reflecting upon the up and downsides of the game. It's OK, yes, it's not worth 8 years of waiting, especially when you still have your pink glasses on, raving in utter joy that mafia 2 is actually released. Once you beat it, you sit down, and think about it, was it as epic as 8 years of development could make it? What better games were made in half that time? You'll come to a realization that Mafia 2 is an 8/10 game at best

It's your opinion and I respect that.
Quote from Klutch :i cant even beat it because after i pay bruno the money in chapter 14 the loading screen just loads forever...

fml

Feel sorry for you.

Is it me or this game feels easy on Hard mode?
Well great game, and an ending can't be a lot more open.
I think the Playboy magazines have to be the most collected collectible on a game so far though, and one of the best.
Quote from jibber :Do you guys seriously think they spent eight years on this?

More like 8 minutes.

fml

Quote from G!NhO :I think it needs some skids.

Is anyone here using a wheel? For some reason in options the controller link is greyed out...
Pirated copies remove controller support.
Your face when you realised the story is really over. The end is a faggotry and you don't get any free-roam modus and don't really know if you want a sequel.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Pirated copies remove controller support.

That still doesn't explain why I can't use it in a non-pirated copy...
Quote from Bose321 :That still doesn't explain why I can't use it in a non-pirated copy...

There is no Wheel support, it's only XInput...

You can fake the wheel support but it has huge deadzones its unplayable
Quote from baSh0r :Your face when you realised the story is really over. The end is a faggotry and you don't get any free-roam modus and don't really know if you want a sequel.

Can only agree, i demand a happy ending :P. Story was brilliant though.

Mafia II
(231 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG