The online racing simulator
Drunkteam
(126 posts, started )
Quote from linksy :They just sound jealous, best thing to do is to just not race there, leave em because they are probably just nubs who can't do under 1:13-

Yea because the amount of racers doing under 1:13 on FBM @ BL1 tells you all about a team.

For example you can be sure that CoRe, ineX and spdo are all worthless nubs since they don't have the balls to come on demo servers and shows some pace on there.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Yea because the amount of racers doing under 1:13 on FBM @ BL1 tells you all about a team.

For example you can be sure that CoRe, ineX and spdo are all worthless nubs since they don't have the balls to come on demo servers and shows some pace on there.

Pr0 teams though? on a sim that is dead with very little 'pro' drivers, go to a real sim please, it's easy to get fast in a game that has been played for years over and over with no real challenges, e.g new physics/cars/tracks, I'm not saying they ain't good, I'm just saying if you do one thing for a long period of time, you are obviously going to get good at it, or in your case 'pro' because it sounds like you idolize these teams.
Quote from linksy :Pr0 teams though? on a sim that is dead with very little 'pro' drivers, go to a real sim please, it's easy to get fast in a game that has been played for years over and over with no real challenges, e.g new physics/cars/tracks, I'm not saying they ain't good, I'm just saying if you do one thing for a long period of time, you are obviously going to get good at it, or in your case 'pro' because it sounds like you idolize these teams.

New tyre physics should arrive soon anyway.
Quote from linksy :Pr0 teams though? on a sim that is dead with very little 'pro' drivers, go to a real sim please, it's easy to get fast in a game that has been played for years over and over with no real challenges, e.g new physics/cars/tracks, I'm not saying they ain't good, I'm just saying if you do one thing for a long period of time, you are obviously going to get good at it, or in your case 'pro' because it sounds like you idolize these teams.

Start posting under your real accound.
Quote from fatalunfair :Earlier I said I'll take my dog out for a walk in the server.

Also saying "yeah, right" and being sarcastic all the time is very annoying so I respond, their friend calls me a dog raper and soon after that I get banned and I'm all responsible for this. ok.

Edit: Also I used to be in this team but I left due to one of the leaders (Teerikoppelo or something) being very rude on one of my friends, at me and so on. But I gotta say JMH is a wonderful person . I don't find myself hijackin the thread by the way.

E2: Also I remember the argument started about they doubting my laptimes.

I don't remember much about that day, all i remember is that you were annoying us and I banned you because of that. If you piss off admins it's normal to get a bann?
Quote from MonkeyHead :I don't remember much about that day, all i remember is that you were annoying us and I banned you because of that. If you piss off admins it's normal to get a bann?

No. It's not normal to get pissed off if you doubt someone's speed, he proves he can do the laptime, you still keep whining and being sarcastic, your friend calls me a dog raper because I said earlier I'm taking my dog out for a walk? I think in any other server a kid calling others dog rapers = instant ban.
fatalunfair now we can say that you are abit slow cause Drunk capa ahs made new wr on bl1 fbm, the new time is 1.12.07 , gratz
wow nice one m8
WR's doesn't mean anything.
no but that means he has the fastest lap without a draft and without course cut
Quote from Mustangman759 :no but that means he has the fastest lap without a draft and without course cut

Of course he is fast on that combo because he has driven over 14k laps on that track?
Quote from Iginla :Of course he is fast on that combo because he has driven over 14k laps on that track?

Shows dedication.

His WR record shows he's a better driver than you
#63 - Capa
if some1 says that that wr is nothing, u r pleased to try to brake it... and just for the record i drove about 10.000 laps with mouse and after that about 4.000 with 4 different wheels. so with this g27 ive driven only about 1000 so those laps doesnt mean much. And i only started to hotlap 3 days ago when i noticed that i have a chanse 4 it... i can go under 12 with that set nut i guess but for now thats engough for me untill some1 brakes it.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Shows dedication.

His WR record shows he's a better driver than you

If you drive 14 000 laps on one track, of course world record should be easy. Yes, Capa is faster than me, but I don't care, I'm just trying to develop.

Oh, and forgot: Gratz Capa!
#65 - Capa
i wasnt the one who started this thread... im not flowing in the skyes because of this... its just one wr and i agree with ppl who says that it doesnt mean much... but still that wr was almost impossible and i did it so u can try it aswell... if u cant then dont tell me that its nothing. when ur close u realize how hard it is to brake. Im just happy that i beated bawbags time wich is almost legendary among demo drivers . And for me its one of the coolest records to have in this game. So i dont care much what people think of it but atleast i did it.
As i got banned from the server gongratulating you Capa.. so...
Ill say it here, Nice one and grats
#67 - Capa
thanks a lot
Drunk deserves to be flamed for so many reasons... So you could at least have the decency to find a proper one before doing so.

Just FYI Iginla, his laps on FBM @ bl1 represent a bit less to 11% of his online milage. So the "OMFG YOU CANT DRIVE ANYTHING ELSE!!1!" arguement, I don't take it. I've seen many people who've done plenty more laps on one given combo and who are still far away from the WR.

Grats anyway. TBH that's rather impressive. That WR must have been quite hard to take considering the amount of big names who've been trying to get it.

1.11.9x one day, BTW?
#69 - Capa
ye my TB is 1:11:89 now... so under 12 isnt that impossible. But its damn hard to get decent lap in that combo. and yes those all sc times r with the same set and against the clock. so if some1 brakes that i think i can do the same but now ill consentrate on s2 and gtr tracks again untill some1 beats that one
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Just FYI Iginla, his laps on FBM @ bl1 represent a bit less to 11% of his online milage. So the "OMFG YOU CANT DRIVE ANYTHING ELSE!!1!" arguement, I don't take it. I've seen many people who've done plenty more laps on one given combo and who are still far away from the WR.

Have I ever said that he cant never drive anything else? No. He has many laps on other combos too and good times too, not only on BL1. I just said that he is driven alot on boring combo and WR's doesn't mean anything.
Anyway, sorry about for my irritating.
Quote from Capa :ye my TB is 1:11:89 now... so under 12 isnt that impossible. But its damn hard to get decent lap in that combo. and yes those all sc times r with the same set and against the clock. so if some1 brakes that i think i can do the same but now ill consentrate on s2 and gtr tracks again untill some1 beats that one

Good idea IMO, S2 has so many style of racing to provide. Trying all of those is definitely better than blindly and endlessly sticking on one given combo
Quote from Capa :if some1 says that that wr is nothing, u r pleased to try to brake it...

Oh god, gimme a brake!
We shouldn´t say that, guys.

we have to be happy for the WR. The laps are not important. He has the wr and we not, it´s easy.
#74 - Capa
glad that some1 understands... . one wr doesnt mean anythig but in this combo i personally think that it does. that wr was tried by so many ppl... im just happy to be the 1st one to brake it. Im sure that this new wr will be broken soon when ppl takes my stups from that demo. But atleast i can be proud of my sets what i've have made for that combo. i guess ill try to brake the new wr if some1 it does.. i got potential to go under 12 now but this track is so damn boring already that im not going drive untill my wr is broken . good luck to all with that and i hope u guys give me some kind of challenge
Quote from Iginla :If you drive 14 000 laps on one track, of course world record should be easy.

I've (and many others) driven that combo more than 10k laps and im still quite shit with it. Even under 1.13 feels impossible to break. How can you say that wr is easy to get?

Gratz for Capa

Drunkteam
(126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG