The online racing simulator
Drunkteam
(126 posts, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :The best Finnish racer is obviously Niko Puntola.

he's the one for the DRUNK team actually.
probably drunkest finnish person evar
Some say that that drunkteam is too sober for him, all we know he's called Pallukka.
Wht do all of you just spam? Half of you nitwits don't even drive LFS.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Wht do all of you just spam? Half of you nitwits don't even drive LFS.

Except andro, I have seen everyone who posted here online on LFS in the last weeks, I think.
Ye of course I don't drive LFS, that's why spdoDatabase says I had 36 races
I played yesterday, so stfu. BTW, aren't we supposed to talk about the team.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Wht do all of you just spam? Half of you nitwits don't even drive LFS.

You really think you're the best person to do the forum police?

And guess what, the only poster in this thread I've never raced on regular basis is the OP himself - and maybe DevilDare too, although I recall seeing him on FOX Junkies a few times

BTW Timo, don't underestimate yourself... You didn't count the races you've done with your old account
Ok that's true, I might have had another 80 (?) league races then.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : less clutter
Quote from Bmxtwins :But that also doesn't show that Kev meyers left me with engine damage from an accidental downshift from 4th to 1st, on my own set (which sucked) I was doing 39's, but if I had kev's before the race probably would've had low 38's. Plus gears were crap through hairpin... GT2 gears

Do not blame the set every single time, accept it, your crap
I even remember in the 12h Kyoto race, gtal, I think it was you or one of your teammates who changed r2 tires to r3 during a pitstop.
So do not blame the set always dude :P
Quote from zeugnimod :The best Finnish racer is obviously Niko Puntola.

3 years. Three years. Three ****ing years on this godforsaken forum and I'm still not enough of a joke for you

Yeah! So beat it you ugly spammers. Shush.
Jere <3
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : decluttering
Quote from hyntty :3 years. Three years. Three ****ing years on this godforsaken forum and I'm still not enough of a joke for you

Sorry, there are just too many of you to choose from. Bloody Finns everywhere. :sadbanana
Quote from Bmxtwins :The set was great, but it was my fault because I did not test in wind. Facepalm. Plus I didn't adjust it correctly, so my fault.

Still, who is that retarded to change tire type in the race itself without even testing it before the actual race? that's where you say facepalm

I don't think that too many tested their set's in the wind. atleast in the wind that we had or higher.
We didn't atleast, that ruined our race, without wind we would've done easily top laptimes
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Since 1 week ago I played LFS without any beer
I didn't really get their demo server

I get called dog raper by one of the admins friends and monkeyhead bans me ok. But it was couple of months ago.
you got banned because of annoying us, if you would be more friendly you wouldn't be banned neighter
I find it rather more annoying to see people that calls other people dog rapists doesn't get banned but if I defend myself against a person like that and get banned because of annoying, it is just stupid. Also you were like "yeah, right" when I did a laptime of 1:12.48 in hotlap mode (but sadly I went too wide last turn and hlvc denied it) and couldn't upload it in s2 hotlaps then. That is annoying. Also I did 1:12.40 approved by hlvc the same day and uploaded it to s2 hotlaps. Also i've already beated that one too...
Quote from fatalunfair :I find it rather more annoying to see people that calls other people dog rapists doesn't get banned but if I defend myself against a person like that and get banned because of annoying, it is just stupid. Also you were like "yeah, right" when I did a laptime of 1:12.48 in hotlap mode (but sadly I went too wide last turn and hlvc denied it) and couldn't upload it in s2 hotlaps then. That is annoying. Also I did 1:12.40 approved by hlvc the same day and uploaded it to s2 hotlaps. Also i've already beated that one too...

you wen't into a server and someone calls you without any reason a dog rapist? How do you even know that it was admin's friend? And how the hell are your laptimes involved in all this?

PS. Life has shown that people who hijack temthreads with accuses like this (omg they are so rude team, the banned me with no reason etc) are moste clearly responsible (either initiators or just bending the thruth by leaving out most of the facts that happend before ban) for their own mistakes and usually deserve that ban.
Quote from -NightFly- :you wen't into a server and someone calls you without any reason a dog rapist? And how the hell are your laptimes involved in all this?

PS. Life has shown that people who hijack temthreads with accuses like this (omg they are so rude team, the banned me with no reason etc) are moste clearly responsible (either initiators or just bending the thruth by leaving out most of the facts that happend before ban) for their own mistakes.

Earlier I said I'll take my dog out for a walk in the server.

Also saying "yeah, right" and being sarcastic all the time is very annoying so I respond, their friend calls me a dog raper and soon after that I get banned and I'm all responsible for this. ok.

Edit: Also I used to be in this team but I left due to one of the leaders (Teerikoppelo or something) being very rude on one of my friends, at me and so on. But I gotta say JMH is a wonderful person . I don't find myself hijackin the thread by the way.

E2: Also I remember the argument started about they doubting my laptimes.
They just sound jealous, best thing to do is to just not race there, leave em because they are probably just nubs who can't do under 1:13-
Quote from linksy :They just sound jealous, best thing to do is to just not race there, leave em because they are probably just nubs who can't do under 1:13-

One of their drivers does 12.12 if i remember correctly.
Most of them do under 1.13 :P
Quote from Hahmo :One of their drivers does 12.12 if i remember correctly.
Most of them do under 1.13 :P

Lies! They hax/cheat, that's impossible, a demo driver, with ONE track to choose from and 3 CARS, constantly doing laps in the same combo, getting a good time? IMPOSSIBLE!

Drunkteam
(126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG