The online racing simulator
how to travell in uk
(29 posts, started )
Quote from Luke.S :turn up at some random lfs'ers house who has a car and offer them beer. They will let you stay for life

Just.....not mine, mk.

Try SamH's.
Quote from 5haz :or if you want really cheap try http://uk.megabus.com where if you're lucky you might get a seat for as low as £1. Although with coaches obviously you can expect uncomfortable cramped conditions and ridiculously long journeys in queues while trains are at least fairly quiet and comfortable.

yes! i've found ticket london-hudds for £5...i dont care about comfort, i slept on the top of a mountian once also friends living there also recommended this site, so ill give it a try if i get to london...theres possibility that i wont go to london, if not i will just hitchhike from kosice to hudds or fly to liverpool, will see...

thanks everyone for help, perhaps ill bump this thread in the right time id like to meet someone...anyone from here
#28 - 5haz
I wonder if there are any flights from Slovakia into Leeds-Bradford airport, probrably not though but maybe worth a try.
im flying by ryanair and there are flights from bratislava to london and liverpool, nothing else edit: useful

how to travell in uk
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG