The online racing simulator
s1k m0dd3d 106 y0!
(72 posts, closed, started )
Quote from piggy501 :Bit late, but nobody got it right, so I fixed it properly for ya.

the 1.1 is nippy when gutted and changed tbh...

better then say a mkIII/IV golf or something long them lines.
But at the end of the day, you're still left with a Peugeot.
Quote from piggy501 :But at the end of the day, you're still left with a Peugeot.

Nothing wrong with a Pug.

Good motorsport pedigree in lots of classes
#54 - VoiD
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :...all respect to the guy though, that's a lot of work he's done so far. That's cool....

Actually he failed badly... At least he should tune/rice/paint the brake drums... Some yellow with pink dots...or tiny Spongebob-stickers
Quote from VoiD :Actually he failed badly... At least he should tune/rice/paint the brake drums... Some yellow with pink dots...or tiny Spongebob-stickers

I think he just hasn't gotten around to that yet. Give him some time, save the most important ricing for last
i find it funny that because this guy has not finished his first show car, he's a ricer who's destined to fail.
so what, just because he hasn't built a cockpit so he's surrounded by useless mdf and buttons when he plays games on his computer. so what, he hasn't got his pc hooked up to a hydrolic motion system. so what he hasn't spent nearly €300 on a chair so he can play his racing games. so what, he hasn't spent thousands on his computer over the years. so what, he's only got one monitor for his pc. so what, his pc is only aircooled and not overclocked.
lets flame him because he's doing something most of us would love to do.
you guys make me laugh.
#57 - Jakg
Quote from dadge :
lets flame him because he's doing something most of us would love to do.
you guys make me laugh.

What, utterly ruin a 106? Yup, my lifelong ambition right there...
Quote from Jakg :What, utterly ruin a 106? Yup, my lifelong ambition right there...

read his whole blog. he's making a show car. or would you prefere he took pictures of his towbar?

and at the end of the day, it's his 106, he can do what ever he wants to it. at least he's gone for a car that has alot of mods for it. not like a proton or the 75. although with your old proton, you did prove that you cannot polish a turd.
#59 - Jakg
Wow, straight into personal attacks within 1 post, thats a record, even by your standards...
Quote from Jakg :Wow, straight into personal attacks within 1 post, thats a record, even by your standards...

you're 4 days late dude.
Quote from dadge :the fact that he's stuck at it is commendable. most people would have gotten bored and bought a rover.

and lets be honest here. this thread that you made was infact a personal attack on a complete stranger. wouldn't you agree? how did you come across this guy anyway? were you looking into modding the 75? because if that's the case, then it makes you a hypocrite.

EDIT: if you still don't think your car is a 75, then look here: http://www.75andztclub.com/showthread.php?t=129145 meet your cars grandaddy.
I love the fact that you're sticking up for a ricer, yet give me shit about my old rx7 lmfao
there's a difference that you have failed to see. this guy is building a show car. you know, a car for car meets. your car is a working car. you use it every day. his car might be loud on the eyes, but yours is loud on the ears. it wouldn't be too bad, but your car sounds like a scooter on roids.
Quote from dadge : you know, a car for car meets.

My rotor saw plenty of car meets, just performance car cruises, not ricer shit car meets.

Quote from dadge : your car is a working car. you use it every day..

No it wasn't, it was off the road alot of time getting worked on, and i never drove it every day..maybe once a week? if that

Quote :his car might be loud on the eyes, but yours is loud on the ears.

Which i dont have a problem with

Quote :it wouldn't be too bad, but your car sounds like a scooter on roids.

All NA rotors sound like whipper snippers
Quote from Klutch : My rotor saw plenty of car meets, just performance car cruises, not ricer shit car meets.

what was your car doing there. the idea is to show quick cars no? again you're mixing them both up. one is performance, the other is about styling. you've watch the fast and the furious movies yeah? did you watch them for the gripping storyline? or did you want to check out vin diesel? or was it to look at the purdy cars? if your answer is the latter then maybe you're a closet ricer and you don't even know it.
it's ok to like rice you know. you don't have to call it shit just to fit in with the all the "cool kids". i bet this is how you started smoking too. and lets not get onto the drugs eh.
Quote from Klutch :All NA rotors sound like vuvuzelas

fixed it far ya buddy.
Quote from Klutch :My rotor saw plenty of car meets, just performance car cruises, not ricer shit car meets...

I'm confused. What on earth was your RX-7 doing there?

Darn it Dadge! I took too long trying to find that picture.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I'm confused. What on earth was your RX-7 doing there?

Darn it Dadge! I took too long trying to find that picture.

that's the same noise you get when you push a drum kit off a cliff
Quote from dadge :that's the same noise you get when you push a drum kit off a cliff

I don't get it....Apart from the fact that's the same noise it makes when pushed off a cliff apparently.
Quote from dadge :that's the same noise you get when you push a drum kit off a cliff

what noise would we get if wed push you off a cliff?
some jokes are just too safisticated eh. one of my fav jokes too. it's right up there with "what did hitler say to his men before they got into their tanks?"
Quote from Shotglass :what noise would we get if wed push you off a cliff?

probs the same noise when you'd get kicked in the twitter!
for the record, a twitter is the bit of skin between the twat and the shitter.
Quote from dadge :for the record, a twitter is the bit of skin between the twat and the shitter.

That's a bit inappropriate isn't it?
Quote from piggy501 :That's a bit inappropriate isn't it?

nope. i saved him from asking what a twitter was. i see you have no problem with people asking me what sound i would make when pushed off a cliff. but you have issues when i liken it to the sound of the twitter being kicked.
This thread is closed

s1k m0dd3d 106 y0!
(72 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG