The online racing simulator
s1k m0dd3d 106 y0!
(72 posts, closed, started )
these second wheels with streched tyres FTW
all other, including that soapbox with lawnmover engine - WTF!?
Quote from brandons48 :Hey - Leave the guy alone. He's put a lot of awful work into his car.

There, I fixed it.
That's ridiculous. I hate Peugeots but now I feel sorry for that lil' 106. Oh, and someone slap the owner.
I See this type of stuff everyday,
The chavs will own the streets in there beastly 51 bhp 1.1
Quote from Jordan2007 :I See this type of stuff everyday,
The chavs will own the streets in there beastly 50 bhp 1.1

fixed
Not to my tastes, but fair play to the guy for putting a hell of a lot of work into it.
@ jakg's OP - believe it or not ive seen alot worse in the flesh....

Euro look is great if done tastefully.
#33 - senn
A sensible person would probably save the money and buy a car that's not French and slow, but it's better than all these cars with giant exhausts and £50 bodykits held on with chewing gum.
fair play to him. his blog says it's going to be a show car so i think you (Jakq)took his thread completely out of context.
did you know his plan was to hide the fueling cap in the boot? the idea was to have the car seamless. to make it a top show car. a bit like the american hotrods. i mean, who in their right mind would completely remove the engine cover and expose the engine to the eliments?

the fact that he's stuck at it is commendable. most people would have gotten bored and bought a rover.
not a fan of the car at all.
all respect to the guy though, that's a lot of work he's done so far. That's cool.
but spacers? why???? it makes me cringe..
Quote from senn :Don't **** with spacers. Offset ftw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIo9tn-Gbc0&fmt=22

Half of these people are using spacers most likely.

This whole "hella flush", "illest", "murdered out" is getting on my nerves... it's just as bad as riced out hondas. The Porsche at the beginning with the "illest" number plate is the icing on the cake.:sadbanana
The song is dope tho...
#38 - senn
most of them aren't. I've seen a lot of the build threads for them, mostly 10inch, 11inch rims etc (on civics AND skylines etc) so i really doubt they are using spacers.....

http://www.stancenation.com/ first car off the rank - Golf with 9.5inch wide rims. I guarantee he doesn't have spacers, just wide rims and NUTS offset.

http://www.stancenation.com/2010/07/06/bosozoku-style-civic/ Civic with 9 and 10 inch wide rims. Looks like the rear suspension has collapsed but if that's what floats your boat *shrug*

Most people that can afford such expensive rims (BBS, Volk, Work, Schmidt etc) wouldn't bother with spacers. Thats a poor mans trick :P Those rims are damned expensive, probably worth more than that old civic!
lol @ the "bosozoku" civic

why does it have eurotrash influences?
#40 - senn
i dunno i just couldn't stop laughing at the rear camber, and the beer bottle oil catch on the front bumper. Made me smile
The chavs will own the streets in there beastly 651 bhp 7.1

Fixed .

It's a joke don't take it serious
I suppose you could get arrested for actually showing someone how small your knob was, so I support this car modding pastime.
Quote from Klutch :lol @ the "bosozoku" civic

why does it have eurotrash influences?

because an rx-7 is too nice to modify...

oh wait...
Quote from theirishnoob :because an rx-7 is too nice to modify...

oh wait...

Congrats, you can take something i say out of context, want a medal?
Quote from Klutch :Congrats, you can take something i say out of context, want a medal?

its well within and no, keep your medals, i only wear badges; and depending how drunk i am, badgers.
Quote from theirishnoob :its well within and no, keep your medals, i only wear badges; and depending how drunk i am, badgers.

hahahaah ur a fkn Muppet

maybe you secretly love klutch's RX7 since you farking talk aobut it so much
Quote from R34king :hahahaah ur a fkn Muppet

did u pst tht usin ur phone?
Quote from R34king :hahahaah ur a fkn Muppet

no, having seen so many good ones... i refuse to let the bad apple spoil the bunch....
The chavs will own the streets in there beastly 5.1 bhp 1.1

Bit late, but nobody got it right, so I fixed it properly for ya.

This isn't a joke, take it seriously
This thread is closed

s1k m0dd3d 106 y0!
(72 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG