The online racing simulator
North Korean coach got penalized about theri weak result in FIFA 2010
They can have John Terry too.
theirs me thinking he was diging a hole by takin the job alone....
Is that source even reliable? I would've thought something this big would make the news around the world...
#5 - JJ72
People in "free country" believing anti-communist propaganda without using their brain - check.
well, communists are well known by acts like that.
Quote from evilpimp :Is that source even reliable? I would've thought something this big would make the news around the world...

Well, basicly, I founded this same news in Finland, in reliable source. So I just google it, and founded this. So I belive its reliable
That's ****in' crazy, poor north korean players and coach
Quote from -NightFly- :well, communists are well known by acts like that.

Uh.. Don't paint Communism with the brush of North Korea. Officially they are actually a one party democracy.. So really.. it's all these democratic nations that are doing horrible acts such as these.

Like killing hundreds of innocent people?

Communism has never killed anyone, it's communists that use the communist name for their politics, when it's fascism that kill people.
#10 - AMB
Stop whinging for goodness sake. At least your not up there with the Columbian Goalie from a couple world cups ago - who was shot to death for his mishap of letting a goal through. !!!!
Quote from AMB :At least your not up there with the Columbian Goalie from a couple world cups ago - who was shot to death for his mishap of letting a goal through. !!!!

You should re-check your facts.
#12 - AMB
Not my facts, it was a comment posted under the link to that article lol I just copied, thought you would notice
I usually don't read any comments under articles/youtube videos/etc on the internet since they are usually just stupid shit.

As in this case. It was a regular player who scored an own goal, not the keeper.
#14 - AMB
For me, the best part of most videos are the comments it's hilarious what some people write on them
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from speedway :And still you are one of the top posters on this forum....

Zeug atleast posts constructive shit.. doesn't ever flame anyone too bad.. and somehow has kept his dick clean in the shit slinging.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Zeug atleast posts constructive shit.. doesn't ever flame anyone too bad.. and somehow has kept his dick clean in the shit slinging.

You want me to get you unbanned on IRC or why are you sucking up?

Quote from speedway :And still you are one of the top posters on this forum....

Listen to Dustin, he's always right!
So.. you can get me unbanned? Cool...
Even if I could, I probably wouldn't.
That's kinda racist of you... Is it because I happen to live in an igloo, or the fact that I ride snowmobiles to work and play hockey all day?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :That's kinda racist of you...

Not really. Luckily, there's only one of you and not a whole race.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Uh.. Don't paint Communism with the brush of North Korea. Officially they are actually a one party democracy.. So really.. it's all these democratic nations that are doing horrible acts such as these.

Like killing hundreds of innocent people?

Communism has never killed anyone, it's communists that use the communist name for their politics, when it's fascism that kill people.

Maybe I didn't get the real idea of your post, or my sarcasm detector is broken, but I have to remind you some facts

Quote :Soviet Union appears the greatest megamurderer of all, apparently killing near 61,000,000 people.

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/COM.ART.HTM

and if you are not convinced yet, then -

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/28771192
Quote from Ferroc :Maybe I didn't get the real idea of your post, or my sarcasm detector is broken...

He is saying that Communism as an ideology doesn't kill people. Instead, people use their political power for murder, etc., while using Communism as a veil.

It's much like how extremist militant Muslim clerics use Islam to further their political agenda and drive their followers into terrorism.

I agree with him so far as to say Communism as an ideology doesn't advocate violence. But you have to remember that Communism actually describes an end-state of society, which has to undergo various stages of development before reaching Communism itself. Unfortunately some of those stages advocate draconian ideas similar to some portions of Fascism, and that's where Communism fails.
Quote from samjh :I agree with him so far as to say Communism as an ideology doesn't advocate violence. But you have to remember that Communism actually describes an end-state of society, which has to undergo various stages of development before reaching Communism itself. Unfortunately some of those stages advocate draconian ideas similar to some portions of Fascism, and that's where Communism fails.

I disagree.

Communism fails due to people being greedy ****bags, wanting to be superior to everyone else.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG