The online racing simulator
Fanning the flames of speculation
coming soon a patch will be, wise yoda said.

sooooon......
:banana:
To be honest, I can't see anything new said, all of this was already said by Scawen. But yes, it's some good info anyway.
we've heard "soon" for a while now... i wouldn't hold my breath, especially after last week's speculation...
Invaders must die
I can't see anything new either but regurgtated news is all it takes to silence the "OMG Scawen where are you?" people.

Also, I can't really see anywhere that it is suggested the patch is coming out especially "soon" so don't start bouncing off the walls guys. Perhaps this is one of the key problems with our community. People try to strecth whatever the devs say (which is development is being done) to what they want to hear (the patch is near) and end up getting mad when the patch doesn't seem to come around.
#9 - Bean0
Looks like a brief summary of the German Car thread.
This is merely a bad coded message (take note Ferrari) that we should start counting down the years once more :|
I wonder why it still says "10 years of simracing" on the site when the forum is all new, all the old and useful threads are deleted and the whole thing is taken over by these simraceway-monkeys. Kind of fraudulent labelling or isn't it?
RSC needs to add automatic time stamps to their articles, if that one's anything to go by.
#13 - Byku
I think You are overreacting . I doubt it will be soon .
Quote from JPeace :Isn't this what people wanted? A review of what progress has been made since the deadline ages ago.

All I can think of as a reply is: Haters gonna hate (or in this forums case, Whiners gonna whine is probably better.)

Nothing new I know but hopefully will quiet down some people for a little while. Maybe it is been so long but I don't remember that picture of rockingham before though, either way it looks good
Well is good to know something has been said. It gives you the feeling new Patch is coming, but I'm not sure if it's gonna be any time soon.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG