The online racing simulator
This is allowed? :D
(151 posts, started )
#126 - AMB
Yeah I know what that is, I just thought it was meant to be kept a secret.... anyway it doesn't effect me whether it's here or not because it has nothing to do with me in any way, when I got told about that, I was told not to tell anyone so that's why I said it can't be 'leaked'
Quote from AMB :Yeah I know what that is, I just thought it was meant to be kept a secret.... anyway it doesn't effect me whether it's here or not because it has nothing to do with me in any way.

No but it's just. Some people know it, some don't. The same with the profiler thing. Thats just a bit, imo, weird. Make it the same for everybody, or don't make it :P.
#128 - AMB
I agree, but the way it normally is, the so called 'top teams' get all the advantages of knowing things such as these and the other teams are just left wondering, although I doubt it would make much difference because the top teams are top for a reason... they have the best drivers....
Quote from nickc :no but it's just. Some people know it, some don't. The same with the profiler thing. Thats just a bit, imo, weird. Make it the same for everybody, or don't make it .

+1
Quote from NickC :No but it's just. Some people know it, some don't. The same with the profiler thing. Thats just a bit, imo, weird. Make it the same for everybody, or don't make it :P.

Yea, anyway, everyone willing to get a WR set can get it on LFSW with the Hotlap Analyser, just take more time... So the tool only makes everyone's life easier(at least, nowadays, was a different business before the Hotlpa Analiser's release of course, would have seen a problem back then), can't see anything wrong with that.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Yea, anyway, everyone willing to get a WR set can get it on LFSW with the Hotlap Analyser, just take more time... So the tool only makes everyone's life easier(at least, nowadays, was a different business before the Hotlpa Analiser's release of course, would have seen a problem back then), can't see anything wrong with that.

But with hotlap analyser you carnt get cambers and pressures and all that lot, only gears and suspension :/
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Yea, anyway, everyone willing to get a WR set can get it on LFSW with the Hotlap Analyser, just take more time... So the tool only makes everyone's life easier(at least, nowadays, was a different business before the Hotlpa Analiser's release of course, would have seen a problem back then), can't see anything wrong with that.

A bit true, but since we can not get every data from the analyzer. It's not completly the same.

Edit. Joe just said it aswell :P
Didn't know that, sorry.
-
(GuRu_PL) DELETED by GuRu_PL
http://www.setupgrid.net/1/setup/hotlap/get/LX6@BL1
Here is a WR set. Go and take it :P

I dont know how you can get a setup from a .spr file, but i do know that a WR set is not enough to make a WR

P.S Joe, is that you at your avatar? :P
(i miss baby ufr practise days)
Quote from NickC :

The devs should just make the shifttime the same.

Can anyone explain why they don't do this?
because they have to fix the color of the interior light in the uf1.

seriously: scawen can explain it but he won't
How the hell are we surposed to compete with people cutting that final turn of KY3r?, its just stupid. I blame pecholobo as he stated it all xD
by doing the same o_O
Quote from vourliotis :by doing the same o_O

I guess there are some people left who like to keep it fair.
Whats more fair?

1 guy who can cut the track more then others and get away with it?

Or everybody can cut the track the same amount and get away with it?

Zeug ?
Yes zeugnimod but you can't be fair at KY3/KY3R, ages now ( "S" cut, you see).
Maybe next months we see HLVC fixed that issue.

P.S I agree with NickC.
Quote from kart-36 :How the hell are we surposed to compete with people cutting that final turn of KY3r?, its just stupid. I blame pecholobo as he stated it all xD

Well,you could do the same or you could just be smarter than the ones who are cutting that turn,by not cutting it
Quote from NickC :Whats more fair?

1 guy who can cut the track more then others and get away with it?

Or everybody can cut the track the same amount and get away with it?

Zeug ?

Both is equally unfair.

I'm not a hotlapper but I would feel bad if I stepped as low as the cheaters and got the WR by cutting.
We have the same oportunities. If a driver is clean, he will do the lap "clean". If another driver wants the WR, he will do the lap "dirty". It´s easy.
Wait for the new patch in early 2010
Wait... 2010?
*Caught* *Laugh* *Caught*

If Devs can finish a patch on 2010 , that could be so nice !
But I know that they have alot of job to do , and they dont want to release a patch that there will have alot or problems "Wtf is that !?!" "How the car is working" "Why my car dont want to start ?" or w/e , lol .

This is allowed? :D
(151 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG