The online racing simulator
This is allowed? :D
(151 posts, started )
Why should You delete that KY3R replay... Do you think that your KY3 replay is clean ? ...not so clean. And a lot of replays are not so clean, for example Kyoto Oval MRT-cutting turns. And KY3R T1 is cuted almost for every WR. So better save it and upload, coz a lot of drivers are driving dirty.
Just because others are ****ing retards doesnt mean you also should be one.

In my eyes it's only clean WR's that counts. I think Scawen and CO should get a group of people for checking out ppls WR's. Or just let us, the community send them a email with fixed subjecet so they actually will read it. And then we report when it's a bad WR that is uploaded. Pretty soon, no retarded WR's will be uploaded.
yeah like they care about wr's lol. anyway,who cares about wr's? that doesnt prove shit imo.
thats right, I also dont care about hotlaps and wr's

i am not fast on one flying lap so wouldnt make sense for me to try to get an wr, anyways I'm therefore faster in the race and more consistant.
Quote from libben :Just because others are ****ing retards doesnt mean you also should be one.

In my eyes it's only clean WR's that counts. I think Scawen and CO should get a group of people for checking out ppls WR's. Or just let us, the community send them a email with fixed subjecet so they actually will read it. And then we report when it's a bad WR that is uploaded. Pretty soon, no retarded WR's will be uploaded.

Not needed for the community to check it, the should just fix it for the next update from lfs that u cant cut the green stuf anymore etc. and just delete all WR's from every combo so we get a fresh start
+1 Rudy !
But when it gonna happen ... ? "Early 2009" ?
Well with the scirocco the spoke about with 'xmas' but didnt say a year, so maby end 2010 ?
Quote :added Thu, Dec 11th, 2008 19:10
>Announcing VW Scirocco Hello LFS Racers.

We are pleased to announce that we plan to release the new VW Scirocco in Live for Speed during the week ending Friday 19th December.

If you'd like

Correct... The year isn't mentioned.

But...

Quote :added Mon, Dec 15th, 2008 17:30
>VW Scirocco postponed Hello Racers.

We are sorry to have to announce that the VW Scirocco will not be released this week as planned.

1.5 years has passed since...

It somehow is a bit odd.

(btw, I'm quoting from the LFS mainpage.)
A well, lets stay on topic and not get another topic full of bashing towards the admins, it might not be nice that we still dont have the new content but i hope its worth the waiting
Quote from Timo1992 :thats right, I also dont care about hotlaps and wr's

i am not fast on one flying lap so wouldnt make sense for me to try to get an wr, anyways I'm therefore faster in the race and more consistant.

How does not being fast over 1 lap make you faster and more consistant in a race?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :How does not being fast over 1 lap make you faster and more consistant in a race?

I've seen many people having wr's and/or taking pole position in a league failing in the race afterwards.

That's what I mean. I rather drive one second slower but finish the race.
Maybe he changed his hotlap but i dont know whats bad. He propably ruined his suspension to that level he could make new wr. Anyway it was - not + for him.
Quote :pearcy_2k7 How does not being fast over 1 lap make you faster and more consistant in a race?

As english isn't his first language I gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed he meant....

"I'm more consistant, therefore faster in the race"
If jumping on the sand of BL1 T2/3 is allowed, this is nothing.
I've always said the HLVC is way too lenient (and most league rules as well, but that's not the topic)... The track is the tarmac between the white lines, and nothing else... If you position all four wheels on the outside of those lines for the purpose of gaining time, you should be punished - the lap should be invalid, an that's the end of it...
White Lines (Dont Do it)

But on a serious note I agree with bbman, Keeping two wheels on the track, inside the white lines is how I have always interpreted HLVC
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :White Lines (Dont Do it)

But on a serious note I agree with bbman, Keeping two wheels on the track, inside the white lines is how I have always interpreted HLVC

in most racing rules it is one side which means 2 wheels at least on white line
Ky3 fxo :d
hey guys i was wondering if anyone new how to change a file into a DDS file

Would be great if someone could help thanx
Quote from kart-36 :In my view, its just clear cutting :/

In my eyes this is clear cutting too. (see attachment)
And no this isnt "just a litle cut"... this gives you a clear speed advantage in the folowing wide turns.
Attached images
ky3 cut.jpg
The should do the same as the FIA did in monaco aswell now, just add such high curbs on the green part that u go sky high if you hit them or damage your demping really bad....

or just make the chicane a proper chicane.....
or shut down lfsworld so no1 can cheat,not even those macroclutch babies. how about that?
Quote from e2mustang :or shut down lfsworld so no1 can cheat,not even those macroclutch babies. how about that?

Do You mean lfsworld site ? And what about cheating when racing online ?
ye lfsworld site,and i dont think u will be jumping kerbs when racing for long
So if your head is in pain, then just cut it. If this isn't what you are proposing, then what.

LFSworld provides usefull information and stats, without taking account hotlaps. Even the so hated hotlap list is a useful feature that can help at anytime someone know the level of competition at any given combo. So instead of jumping at once in a race, being all over the place, someone could study some hotlaps to learn some lines and know the apox speed he sould carry in varius corners. (not all hotlaps are unrealisticaly driven)

If used right, the ability to download some replays of fast laps, can save for a lot of frustration.

There are other ways to prohibit extreme cheating. HLVC is there for a reason. It could be easily set to make those laps invalid.

Button/macro clutch is not really that great of an advantage… and even this could be taken away just by limiting the maximum speed the clutch can be operated.

Anyway enough captain obvious statements on my behalf.

This is allowed? :D
(151 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG