The online racing simulator
S2 voucher up for grabs
(27 posts, closed, started )
S2 voucher up for grabs
Sorry about the last post...pressed wrong key by mistake.

Anyway, before the flamers light their torches, I am again in generous mood and am giving away another voucher for S2.

The first demo user to answer the following questions related to E46 M3 coupe, which I am fortunate enough to own, gets the voucher.

1. Which type of engine oil does BMW specify for the E46 M3?(Manufacturer and type)
2. What is the exact engine displacement in cc?
3. What is the BMW owners manual stated 0-62 mph time?
4. What is the procedure for 'Launch control' on SMG E46 M3 (....jees it is fun to scare the cr*p out of my missus )
5. Name the two revisions to the standard road going E46 M3 car type?...hint...these revisions were not available in North America.
6. What was the year of launch for the E46 M3 coupe
7. What does CSL stand for?
8. I have tracked my car a couple of times at Knockhill circuit here in Bonnie Scotland...How much was I pooping my pants when 17 year old axe murderer was trying to aggresively overtake me in his sooped up clapped out Renault 5 turbo?
9. How do I go about convincing my wife that I should get the new E92 M3 when it eventually is released?

I think the answers should be pretty easy for you guys. Please answer by replying to the thread. I will respond by telling you how many out of 9 you have got.

This is open to Demo racers only. One shot at it per person. Please no registering an account as a demo user to get this. Accounts opened today will not be accepted, thanks.

My decision is final!

Good luck all!
Give your car to me so I can crash it.
LOL, I thought I would be a nice chap and advertise this on numerous demo servers.....doh...I was told to 'go away spammer' on no uncertain terms.

Ach well can but try! Does no one have any faith in human nature any more?
Quote :8. I have tracked my car a couple of times at Knockhill circuit here in Bonnie Scotland...How much was I pooping my pants when 17 year old axe murderer was trying to aggresively overtake me in his sooped up clapped out Renault 5 turbo?

LOL! You know modded R5 Turbo's do 0-60 in like 4 seconds... ONCE, then they blow up

Whats with everyone giving out free S2 licenses O.o, why couldnt I of stayed demo until now? ><
Nope, and with the world in the piss-poor shape it's in I'm not suprised. People are leary of generosity these days.

Either way, kudos to you for giving out two vouchers!
Quote from AlienT. :LOL, I thought I would be a nice chap and advertise this on numerous demo servers.....doh...I was told to 'go away spammer' on no uncertain terms.

Ach well can but try! Does no one have any faith in human nature any more?

I do, you might ask Bob Smith to rename the title of this thread to "Free S2 UNLOCK" or something.

I think it's great that people would be so nice as to give Demo Drivers a chance at upgrading.

You guys are great (Alien T & BBT and all the others)

AAnt
Do I count as a demo racer? My brother has LFS and I use it sometimes. Not sure if my answers are correct anyway.
  • Castrol TWS Motorsport 10W-60 Synthetic Engine Oil
  • 3246cc
  • Turn DSC off, select S6, push the shift lever forward, and press down on the throttle
  • BMW M3 GTR and BMW M3 CSL
  • Coupé Sports Lightweight
  • Lots of pants pooing. Your poor car.
  • Tell her you’ll stop playing LFS and get them shelves put up
Quote from Mark Robinson :Do I count as a demo racer? My brother has LFS and I use it sometimes. Not sure if my answers are correct anyway.
  • 3246cc
  • Turn DSC off, select S6, push the shift lever forward, and press down on the throttle

Sorry mate you get 6 out of 9, (I accepted the last two answers BTW)
LOL Oh well. Good luck everyone else. Thanks for making the competition AlienT.
1- Castrol Formula RS or Castrol TWS Motorsport SAE 10W-60
2- 3246cc
3- CSL does 4.9 secs and Standart 5.2.
4- A) Switch the DSC off
B) Select the Sequential Mode S6
C) While the vehicle is stationary, move the selector lever forward and hold it
D) Fully depress the accelerator pedal. The engine speed is automatically regulated.
E)Release the selector lever, the car accelerates with the accelerator still fully depressed
F)Hold on and remember to shift to 2nd at the red-line!
5- M3 CSL and M3 GTR and now i belive you can buy the M3 CS in the UK.
6- 2001
7- Coupe, Sport, Lightweight
8- None! you would have smoked him by just pressing half way your gas pedal!
9- Hm, tell her that the next time you'll use all the money to buy new furniture and paint the house, women love those things :P
Quote from Liquid Shadow :1- Castrol Formula RS or Castrol TWS Motorsport SAE 10W-60
2- 3246cc
3- CSL does 4.9 secs and Standart 5.2.
4- A) Switch the DSC off
D) Fully depress the accelerator pedal. The engine speed is automatically regulated.
E)Release the selector lever, the car accelerates with the accelerator still fully depressed
5- M3 CSL and M3 GTR and now i belive you can buy the M3 CS in the UK.
6- 2001
8- None! you would have smoked him by just pressing half way your gas pedal!
9- Hm, tell her that the next time you'll use all the money to buy new furniture and paint the house, women love those things :P

Good effort mate but not quite there sorry, 8 out of 9.

Please only include answers to the specific questions guys not other info (example GTR was not released as a road car), I also did not ask for 0-62 time of CSL

Because you were so close m8 you can have another shot at it if you like
Quote from xplo1D :1. Castrol Formula RS or Castrol TWS Motorsport SAE 10W-60
2. 3246cc
3. CSL does it in 4.7sec. Standart does it in 5.6sec.
4. a) Switch the DSC off
b) Select Sequential Mode S6
c) While it's stationary, move the selector lever forward and hold it
d) Fully depress the accelerator pedal. The engine speed is automatically regulated.
e)Release the selector lever, then it accelerates with the accelerator still fully depressed
f)Hold on and remember to shift to 2nd gear at the red-line!
5. M3 CSL, M3 GTR and M3 CS.
6. 2001.
7. Coupé Sports Lightweight
8. You would have smoked him by just giving some acceleration, he would bite your dust. That's for sure. :P
9. Promise her that this is your last expensive thing you buy, if she say still no repeat it couple of times (i would do it in a romantic environment) and bring flowers to her more often.

Sorry mate 7 out of 9
Damn I've been poping out my brain to find wich answer isn't right and can't find it I'll look a little bit more maybe the tree doesn't let me see the forest :/
Wow...carfolio.com
So many people are giving away free licenses these days.
1- Castrol Formula RS or Castrol TWS Motorsport SAE 10W-60
2- 3246cc
3- 5.2
4- Switch the DSC off, select the Sequential Mode S6. While the vehicle is stationary, move the selector lever forward and hold it, then fully depress the accelerator pedal. The engine speed is automatically regulated. Release the selector lever, the car accelerates with the accelerator still fully depressed, and remember to hold on and remember to shift to 2nd at the red-line!
5- M3 CSL and M3 GTR
6- 2001
8- Put the pedal to the medal, and you'll smoke him.
9- Tell her that you only would buy furniture and paint the house and those womens stuff.
Quote from Razza :9- Tell her that you only would buy furniture and paint the house and those womens stuff.

lol.
1- Fully synthetic Castrol TWS Motorsport 10W-60 Synthetic, and Castrol Formula RS 10W-60 Synthetic Oils.
2- 3246cc
3- 5.2
4-
A) Switch the DSC off
5- M3 CSL , M3 CS
6- 2001
7- Coupe Sport Lightweight
8- None, you would have smoked him by just pressing half way your gas pedal!
9- Don't tell her.
Liquid,

I am going to give you the voucher code....because my Q8 and 9 are a bit obscure.....You did correctly answer the rest of the questions.

You stated that I did not sh*t my pants because I could have burned him off. Well actually I sh*t my pants (almost literally).....The lad was a track veteren and was playing with me (I spoke with him afterwards). I can assure you that a track prepared Renault 5 turbo (or any similar type track prepared car) with a half decent driver can kick the ass out of a non modified M3 c/w noob at the wheel. I was amazed at how fast people can be round the corners in these little cars. The straight at Knockhill although long is not quite long enough to catch up with the little beggars.

I can also state that real racing round a track is nothing like computer sim car racing in yer slippers, regardless of any physics modelling etc. If that was the case i would be dead 20 minutes after playing LFS

Anyway congratulations, I will PM you the voucher code, enjoy S2.
Quote from AlienT. :Liquid,

I am going to give you the voucher code....because my Q8 and 9 are a bit obscure.....You did correctly answer the rest of the questions.

You stated that I did not sh*t my pants because I could have burned him off. Well actually I sh*t my pants (almost literally).....The lad was a track veteren and was playing with me (I spoke with him afterwards). I can assure you that a track prepared Renault 5 turbo (or any similar type track prepared car) with a half decent driver can kick the ass out of a non modified M3 c/w noob at the wheel. I was amazed at how fast people can be round the corners in these little cars. The straight at Knockhill although long is not quite long enough to catch up with the little beggars.

I can also state that real racing round a track is nothing like computer sim car racing in yer slippers, regardless of any physics modelling etc. If that was the case i would be dead 20 minutes after playing LFS

Anyway congratulations, I will PM you the voucher code, enjoy S2.

Thank you a LOT woah i'm really happy, can't wait to go into a server and try not to crash every body lol, woahhh

Hehe, my 8th answer was founded by the fact that as I've never driven in a real track, only in simulators, so I thought if he has 150 more hp could probably be faster.
Congradulations Liquid, and Welcome to LFS S2.
answers
  • 3246cc
Your 3 years too late.
lolz
:banana_ra:banana_ra:banana_ra:banana_ra

That's what he's being doing I guess, since he's from the Netherlands, and failing to see it's a 3 year old topic.
:slap:
3 years :bump: , grats !
This thread is closed

S2 voucher up for grabs
(27 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG