The online racing simulator
Rossi out for 3 months
(123 posts, started )
Quote from BreadC :then what was silverstone?

yes the grid is small... but silverstone was the best race of the season by far BIG BATTLE FOR 2ND TO 6TH on final lap

mugello battle stoner melandri de puniet

wtf u been watching?

Oh great, some bandits in the mid-field racing together! huurraaahhh!

MotoGP is getting boring.... It was boring before Rossi... then it was mint... and now it's boring again. Once Rossi goes just watch ticket sales drop and viewing figures crash.
i didn't know 2nd was midfield..
Quote from BenjiMC :i didn't know 2nd was midfield..

lol It is when you have the grid size of MotoGP at the moment
I think you're under-rating the skill of a lot of those riders and how competitive motoGP actually is.
Considering the talent hasn't dropped and you got hayden, Dovizioso, spies coming into the picture a bit this year its more competetive then it has been for ages, the back markers are never in it so the more you have it doesn't really make it better.
Quote from BenjiMC :I think you're under-rating the skill of a lot of those riders and how competitive motoGP actually is.

This may be true, but at some point you have to recognise the racing 'spectacle' has all but disappeared from MotoGP. It's been degrading for a while now. And then when you see they can only attract 15 bikes you can see it's becoming a joke. I think it was Scott Redding who said MotoGP is losing it.

“MotoGP doesn’t always do it for me when I watch it,” confessed the 17-year-old. “The first two laps there is always some battling and then there will be two races in the season it will be exciting, but the rest, not really.

“Now Valentino Rossi is injured, it’s even worse.

“That’s just how it goes and I’m sure it will liven up again during the year. I think when a lot of new riders go up to MotoGP, it will be great again, it’s just died down a bit at the moment.”
Quote from Intrepid :http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/84874

Seems I'm watching the same race as everyone else!

WTF have YOU been watching?

stoners a fkn cry baby coz his bike aint got the advantage it had before, now he just whinges like a fkn baby every week..

one week he whinged about de puniet, so stoner should stfu and goto honda allrdy..

im on about on track action not amount of bikes stop twisting shit.

the battles have been good, maybe not ftw but there on down battles have been exciting..

so wat if some battles are tiny bit lower down than 1st or 2nd...

were you complaining about kobayashi overtaking 2 cars on last 2 lap coz he was 7th and 20+ sec off the win? NO

battles on track have been interesting..

espagaro and simoncelli battled to the line even barbera kallio, who werefighting right upto finish line.

your sounding like a big rossi fanboy. yes he is the best ever, yes he is the goat, yes he is motogp atm. when he moves onto rallying/f1 somebody else will take over that mantlepiece, maybe not as exuberant or flamboyuant but things move on. that person looks to be lorenzo
Quote from BreadC :stoners a fkn cry baby coz his bike aint got the advantage it had before, now he just whinges like a fkn baby every week..

And Moto2 rider Scott Redding, he a cry baby too?

F1 knows that if you dip below a 20 car grid your in trouble. MotoGP needs to fix up because it's pathetic! 15 bikes is a joke, and MotoGP IS losing it's appeal to many fans.
They need to take a leaf out of Moto2's book and get 40 bikes on the grid :P

And its nice to see someone from Motogp talking sense (Stoner).
They need to lower costs, im assuming alot of teams have pulled out due to the fact its not worth all the money to put them there.

But stoner is right, Bikes are not cars so 22 bikes isn't that much for a maximum grid size they can easily fit over 30.
Quote from BreadC :this is the year where all contracts are up for grabs

pretty much everyones contract is up at the end of the year.

stoners reportedly allrdy done deal with honda
rossi's been offered 2 year deal at ducati but will prob stick with yamaha
lorenzo will prob goto ducati
dovi no idea....
pedrosa probably honda again
spies upto fiat yamaha

this is how 2011 COULD look. nothing definate

stoners allrdy done deal with honda OFFICIAL

rossi will now goto ducati
lorenzo will now stick with yam
spies to yam factory

Quote :“In the factory Honda squad we already have two very strong and experienced riders in Dani Pedrosa and Andrea Dovizioso who are performing very well and currently hold second and third positions in the 2010 World Championship.

"HRC hopes also to retain these two riders for next year - giving us what would be a truly formidable line-up."

3 man dream team like the reports suggested weeks ago xD
ouch..
looked rather violent
#90 - shim
if he rides he will still be in top 6 lol
3 months eh? Someone forgot to tell Rossi. Stoner must feel pretty bad, only just beat a one legged Rossi with a dodgy shoulder.
How much did MotoGP miss Rossi? Frankly, after Kalio fell we had 12 riders and that was embarrassing for the sport... luckily no one noticed with Rossi performing.
#95 - wild
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :3 months eh? Someone forgot to tell Rossi. Stoner must feel pretty bad, only just beat a one legged Rossi with a dodgy shoulder.

That made me giggle a bit
Quote from heson :...tops it off with some nice quotes: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85366

Quote :Evidently I'm great motivation for everyone, because when Stoner saw me he started running super quick, so from the next race I'll dress like another rider!"

Quote :It was a great battle with Stoner, congratulations to him. If it happened the other way around he would surely have cried like he did after Laguna Seca [in 2008], but this is racing. I'm happy because he was smiling at the end.

pmsl
Yay, Vale on podium!
Quote from TexasLTU :Yay, Vale on podium!

Well to be fair he only had to beat 8 bikes to the podium. He did well... but let's not ignore the sorry state the MotoGP grid is in
Someone left their keyboard on repeat?
The quick guys at the front are still there. MotoGP is just missing the also rans that didn't add anything to the show anyway... It's hardly the end of the world for the TV broadcast.

Would F1 be worse without the last half of the grid 99% of the time? Nope. Not for the casual fans anyway (that make up the majority).

Rossi out for 3 months
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG