The online racing simulator
#76 - CSF
If I were Massa I'd let Vettel go.
Quote from CSF :If I were Massa I'd let Vettel go.

I would stop where I am.
#78 - JCTK
Quote from DevilDare :That is just so ****ing low its unbeliavable..

Ferrari should be disqualified from this year's Championship and be fined for 100m Euro for bringing the sport into disrepute (as well as obviously breaking the rules about team orders)!!!
Please DQ for Ferrari...
Can't wait for the podium!
Quote from DevilDare :That is just so ****ing low its unbeliavable..

Not really unbelievable though, is it. We've seen it with McLaren and Ferrari several times before.

Edit: And Renault who used to sabotage Fisi's pit stops every time he was beating Alonso :P.
Quote from joshdifabio :Not really unbelievable though, is it. We've seen it with McLaren and Ferrari several times before.

True, but McLaren is saint, you know. No one would care if they did the same.
Quote from joshdifabio :Not really unbelievable though, is it. We've seen it with McLaren and Ferrari several times before.

Edit: And Renault who used to sabotage Fisi's pit stops every time he was beating Alonso :P.

We've seen it done more cleverly in recent years.

Same old same old really. Massa and Smedley made sure what was happening. it's amazing really after Ruben's interview on Top Gear talking about Austria.

12 months to the day since Massa was nearly killed and this is great present for him.
#84 - 5haz
Glad I don't bother watching Grand Pricks anymore.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :True, but McLaren is saint, you know. No one would care if they did the same.

Yes thats right, Mclaren have never been penalised, ever.
#85 - CSF
Will Alonso celebrate... hmmm that would confirm what I've always thought about him...
#86 - 5haz
I'm going to commit a terrible crime and call someone overrated! I don't understand why Alonso is still so highly regarded, two of his most significant finishes of the past few years have come as the result of dirty team orders.
Just like to add Button has had a fantastic race...
#88 - CSF
Oh that Radio message...
Pot calling kettle black, if Hamilton would've done the same on Button, I doubt you would cry blood tears here and say that its a "shame".
boooooooooooooooo alonso.
boooooooooooooooo ferrari.
Quote from TexasLTU :Pot calling kettle black, if Hamilton would've done the same on Button, I doubt you would cry blood tears here and say that its a "shame".

Are you kidding? This forum would go absolutely mental, as would everyone!
#92 - 5haz
Quote from TexasLTU :Pot calling kettle black, if Hamilton would've done the same on Button, I doubt you would cry blood tears here and say that its a "shame".

Did you not see the fall out from Hamilton and Button in Turkey, or was your head shoved too far up your arse as per usual?

In other news, get your facts right Legard!

Who is "you"?
Quote from zeugnimod :Who is "you"?

You know that pretty well, the hardcore Ferrari haters who wouldn't give a shit if another team did the same. Now Ferrari did it, and the world ends.
#95 - AMB
Ferrari are a bunch of nubz0rdz.

Red Bull hax0rz

McLaren = Schit car.
#96 - 5haz
Do you really think it's me crying? Look at the haters posts above. OMG OMG Ferrari cheaters, boooo..... Are you blind?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :You know that pretty well, the hardcore Ferrari haters who wouldn't give a shit if another team did the same. Now Ferrari did it, and the world ends.

Did you miss the "RedBull doesn't give you wings gate"
Nice race by Ferrari, really congratulations...
Quote from AMB :Ferrari are a bunch of nubz0rdz.

Red Bull hax0rz

McLaren = Schit car.

No, it was Ferrari who h4x0rz.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG