The online racing simulator
Formula 1 Grosser Preis Santander von Deutschland 2010 (Hockenheimring)
FORMULA 1 GROSSER PREIS SANTANDER VON DEUTSCHLAND 2010

Fri 23 July 2010
Practice 1 10:00 - 11:30
Practice 2 14:00 - 15:30

Sat 24 July 2010
Practice 3 11:00 - 12:00
Qualifying 14:00

Sun 25 July 2010
Race 14:00

Race Date: 25 Jul 2010
Circuit Name: Hockenheimring
Number of Laps: 67
Circuit Length: 4.574 km
Race Distance: 306.458 km
Lap Record: 1:13.780 - K Raikkonen (2004)

---------------------------------------------

FP1 was wet. Sutil got the best time.

Massa spun, a lot, but Lewis went one better and got it into the barriers.
Why pathetic? Any idea how easy it is for that to happen in those conditions?
#4 - 5haz
It was pathetic simply because it was Hamilton. :rolleyes:

Looks like the armchair racing drivers (and kartors) are going to be out in force as per usual.
Quote from JPeace :Fully aware how easy it is to drop the car in those conditions thank you. And Im only saying it was pathetic because thats exactly how you feel when you do it. Because the car drops and it looks like you can easily gather it all under control and then you hit the grass and its all over from then because once you are on the grass you have no chance.

Fair enough. I thought you meant pathetic as in he lacked the ability to correct it, rather than it being pathetic in its inevitability. My bad.
#7 - CSF
If 5live have Karun all weekend in teh box, I think I know what commentary I will be listening to.
Indeed. Top bloke Karun is.
#9 - CSF
Most attacking Schumacher has looked all season.
Junk track! Not much else to say!
What do you expect? At least he didn't mention karting, the BBC, the NHS etc.
Bild (which is a useless German magazine) had the majority of drivers fill out a questionnaire. They voted Ayrton Senna for best driver (ever), Alonso for best current driver, Hamilton for most unscrupulous etc. All in all fine answers.

Except some wisearse voted Nico Rosberg for the prettiest woman. My finger points towards Sutil.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/ ... umfrage/aller-zeiten.html
as karun and ant said hamilton did too good a job with the spin, if he'd not caught the first slide he'd have just gone round same as everyone else and not hit anything rather than spearing off to the right when it snapped back. i wonder how much difference the blown diffuser made there as i'd assume he'd have lifted when it slid and then lost the extra downforce.
Quote from hyntty :Bild (which is a useless German magazine) had the majority of drivers fill out a questionnaire. They voted Ayrton Senna for best driver (ever), Alonso for best current driver, Hamilton for most unscrupulous etc. All in all fine answers.

Except some wisearse voted Nico Rosberg for the prettiest woman. My finger points towards Sutil.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/ ... umfrage/aller-zeiten.html

Apparently, the fact that Alonso was voted best current driver was very surprising for the BILD. Did they expect Schumacher to win or what?
Vettle, Ropsberger?
He is the best at moaning. No contest.
#18 - AMB
Quote from ATHome :Junk post! Not much else to say!

Quote from tristancliffe :What do you expect? At least he didn't mention karting, the BBC, the NHS etc.

+1 to both these posts,

As for the race, if it's wet then it should be interesting.

If not then it will most likely finish in the order of starting positions. (as usual)
Quote from AMB :As for the race, if it's wet then it should be interesting.

If not then it will most likely finish in the order of starting positions. (as usual)

Hey, as usual? Are you a troll?
-
(AMB) DELETED by AMB
#21 - AMB
Quote from pasibrzuch :Hey, as usual? Are you a troll?

Having an opinion is not trolling, constantly dis-agreeing with something over and over etc etc is trolling, and FYI, the only troll in this thread right now is you, since you didn't contribute in any way, at least my other post was on topic, but you had to say that to 'try' troll me, so a question, as usual, will you be moving to England with your family and friends?
#22 - AMB
Yeah I agree the last few races have been decent and action packed, but normally there is not much action which is why I said 'as usual' that's all I meant, and I was just saying that the track isn't very good in the dry (for action)
WTF am I reading...
Actually none of races in this season were finished in order of starting positions, it's a fact, not an opinion. My humble opinion is that there were some exciting races in F1, if you care. And it seems like you care, when you ask about my family and friends.. but no, we stay in Poland. It wouldn't be a good idea to go in the middle of bunch of polish chavs and fanatic muslims you got there, even if your good beer and nice architecture are tempting.
Speaking of race in wet, it WILL be interesting even more.
#24 - AMB
Quote from pasibrzuch :
Speaking of race in wet, it WILL be interesting even more.

And that's all I was trying to say from the beginning, I think a dry race at THIS track would be boring... but if it's wet like in practice then it would be interesting....
How long do you think till they ban blown diffusers for 2011?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG