The online racing simulator
DFGT Horn Button
(8 posts, started )
DFGT Horn Button
is it possible to make dfgt horn button work on lfs? i have tried many drivers! PLEASE HELP ME!
#2 - arco
There are 2 posibilities:

1-You didn't downloaded the latest version (5.08)

2-You dont have a DFGT (which would be very funny :razz
Quote from Whiskey :There are 2 posibilities:
1-You didn't downloaded the latest version (5.08)
2-You dont have a DFGT (which would be very funny :razz

"Latest" Logitech drivers are not the 5.08, and DFGT support was first introduced with 5.04.
I have 5.08 too, and don't feel the need to upgrading.
My horn horns.
Quote from Ripley :"Latest" Logitech drivers are not the 5.08, but DFGT support was first introduced with 5.08, and it works flawlessly.
I have 5.08 too, and don't feel the need to upgrading.
My horn horns.

I have dfgt and have 5.08 how i can get it works?
There is still an issue with installing the DFGT sometimes, windows likes to pick it up as the DFP and some of the buttons don't work regardless of driver version.

What you need to do is completely remove the drivers, with the wheel unplugged. Then reinstall the drivers and only plug the wheel in when it asks you, making sure the power and pedals are also connected. That should allow the logitec drivers to detect it as a DFGT instead of the default DFP setting windows uses.

I had issues with this when I first got my DFGT.
Yeah the DFGT just is and wil remain i think a wheel that wil have some problems in the beginnign but when it works using the horn is funny.
Its just like on the highway slam on the wheel miiieep!! move out of the way earthling!!!

DFGT Horn Button
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG