The online racing simulator
How do you play your games?
(42 posts, started )
Like tittle say, i`m curious of how you play your games.

From my part, i take the "time" to look the details, the map/lvl/zone architecture, how is made, the surrounding the ilumination , the visual effects etc etc, some times "while" enjoy this, i need to do 2 or 3 times the map cuz got killed meanwhile look what i say before

I took my time in each game, i realy appreciate everthing in the game, even the small things you never see, i appreciate all, after all, they are ppl behind of all that "magic" and Deserve a bit of appreciation from our part.

Hope you understand

Now, tell me, how do you enjoy your games?
I play my games naked
Yes, I'm much the same, I'm the kind of guy who likes to read every headstone in the graveyard.
Well, being mainly a racing gamer, I either just look at the track scenery or the car detail, if the game has really good graphics. Sometimes I will just do anything to get to the finish line first.
I find every little detail I can.
I find the weakest link, and grief them until they ragequit.
Quote from DarkTimes :Yes, I'm much the same, I'm the kind of guy who likes to read every headstone in the graveyard.

I used to do that alot with elder scroll games. Also when I played WoW too.
#8 - AMB
I go in, and go wazza!!!! and then I pwn.
Depends on the game for me.

FPS - I just run and shoot to be honest.
RPG - I take my time and read up/look up on everything to make sure I get the best experience out of the game and its storyline.
#10 - AMB
Quote from DevilDare :Depends on the game for me.

FPS - I just run and shoot to be honest.
RPG - I take my time and read up/look up on everything to make sure I get the best experience out of the game and its storyline.

Same, but FPS (especially in CoD) I'd be the guy with the sniper doing 360s etc, K/D isn't important but quality of kills is to me, it's easy to camp with an assault rifle and get kill streak rewards, as for RPG, pretty much the same as yours.
i just play the game. i don't explore much in terms of eye candy. i just let the game show me what it can do. i tend to play tactical games like vegas 2 of operation arrowhead. so slow and steady tends to be the order of things.
I don't study games much at first play. I consume them. I prefer games with a good story over technicalities. Half-life 2 is my alltime favorite game.

Don't ask me why I play LFS.
Run through and miss everything (detail wise) is what I do.. But for the first time on mass effect I actually listened to some convocations
uhh, how long has it been since I played a game with a storyline, must have been Sacred when it was new. But the most vivid memories connect to the N64 games I played, Zelda and the like. I'm one of those that creeps after every last bit of background story and info I can get, is it films, books and games.

The most unbelievable moment in a game should be when that when I strolled the overworld map in Diddy Kong Racing, thinking I had beaten the game, drove to the lighthouse when it suddenly TRANSFORMED INTO A ROCKET AND OPENED ANOTHER LEVEL WITH 4 NEW TRACK IN SPACE WOOOAAAAHHHHHH (I was 10, mind you )
COD: run, run, run, shoot, random nade, shoot,(insert death), spawn
FPS - I'm a rusher. Always going first and always getting killed.
RACE - I try to drive fair and finish as good as possible.

And for the style of playing, I'm not the one who looks at all that stuff. I just don't like to explore, I'm there to get the job done.

EDIT: Also this...
Quote from AMB :I go in, and go wazza!!!! and then I pwn.

I sit in the bushes camping and sniping ****s.

Yeah, im on of THOSE players
Quote from Klutch :I sit in the bushes camping and sniping ****s

You p***y. G36c FTW!
#20 - JJ72
I rush through it and occasionally pause to admire some stunning graphics.
Quote from Inouva :Like tittle say, i`m curious of how you play your games.

From my part, i take the "time" to look the details, the map/lvl/zone architecture, how is made, the surrounding the ilumination , the visual effects etc etc, some times "while" enjoy this, i need to do 2 or 3 times the map cuz got killed meanwhile look what i say before

I took my time in each game, i realy appreciate everthing in the game, even the small things you never see, i appreciate all, after all, they are ppl behind of all that "magic" and Deserve a bit of appreciation from our part.

Hope you understand

Now, tell me, how do you enjoy your games?

Coming from you that was proud to say she hasn't paid for a single game in her whole life.

But on topic I play games with ease I don't want to get trough them to fast I play like a max of 1 hour a day in story based games.
But race games on the other hand mainly racing simulations I can easily play for 6 hours straight.
Quote from matijapkc :You p***y. G36c FTW!

your both cats. m107 (arma2) 1400 metres away......BOOM!! Headshot on a moving target.
Quote from dadge :your both cats. m107 (arma2) 1400 metres away......BOOM!! Headshot on a moving target.

haha.... lol 3rd person shooters suck.
Also, have you played Serious Sam? The guy can carry full shitload of weapons and ammo... But it's a great game...
#24 - AMB
Quote from matijapkc :You p***y. G36c FTW!

No WAY! for run and gun, AK-47u FTW, sniping M40 and assault AK47
Quote from AMB :No WAY! for run and gun, AK-47u FTW, sniping M40 and assault AK47

Noooo!!! For rush, either MP5 or G36c, for assault G36c or M4, for sniping... Not sure about how's the sniper called.

(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG