The online racing simulator
Quote from RSchumacher :Then it wouldn't cost anything ... so after S2, we wanna see the Nordschleife - Addon

After S2? I want it now!
#52 - Gunn
Quote from RSchumacher :This would of course be a track for a 24h-race..

That would be about two laps in the UF1 then!
Nordschleife in LFS.. I'd be ready to drop in 50 euros just for that track!

Mmmm.. the green hell with the TBO class.. *drool*..
#54 - Vain
I don't think you'd drive the Ring in every-day (1-lap?) races. It's useage in LFS will propably be pretty similar to the real track. Track days. Every day. Just enter the track, drive until you're weary and disconnect. Actually that would put some use to those all-cars-enabled servers.

Vain
Quote from Gunn :That would be about two laps in the UF1 then!

LOL, you can put a brick in the gas for the back straight and have some cofee in the meantime

GTR races would be... there are no words
Quote from Vain :Actually that would put some use to those all-cars-enabled servers.

You just saying that makes me think of the real life track on an open day. Everyone in all different cars just chugging around. Overtaking, crashing

IMO i would love to have this track in LFS, but you also gotta think about download times to get into the server and lag. To much graphics loaded up at once with what? Whatever the max amount of racers S2 can hold, all racing around in all different areas....
with the aussie dollar conversion to euro's, 50E would be almost $150AUS... hmm, I'd maybe pay $60-80 for it in LFS yes, and normal games are around $100 here. I could just hop onto rF or GTR and play it... but it's not the same... the physics in those two annoy me for some reason. LFS's jsut seems so much more polished and so I'd pay quite a bit for it to be included!
Quote from Scottie :I could just hop onto rF or GTR and play it... but it's not the same... the physics in those two annoy me for some reason. LFS's jsut seems so much more polished and so I'd pay quite a bit for it to be included!

But we are not talking about a crappy conversion like The Mother for rF/GTL. A full detailed, built from scratch track, free from glitches, crap trees, etc...

I agree it could take some time to load but, I used to have a Spectrum, so I know what long loading times are
Quote from baroche :What would it take to implement a rendition of the old Nurburgring with all 174 turns similar to the GPL? Would a license be required?

Wouldn't the addition make LFS the supremo numero uno racing simulation?

LFS is all ready the supremo numero uno racing simulationillepallillepallillepallillepall:something

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG