My s2 was hacked - Help me please.
(60 posts, closed, started )
This account is really Rodrigo, I know him for four years, Has Several participated in championships with me.
Evo_br = Rodrigo Serafim. Return your s2
Yes please Boothy. He's been spending all of his LFS time in [TC] so if we ban him, he might think about coming clean?

Lampshade
Hello everybody, I know rodrigo about two years, he practically introduced me to the game. The account Evo_br belongs to him and hope that Rodrigo Serafim can take it back.
Well that kind of sorts it out then.

This is the lesson here really, change your passwords regularly to stop this sort of thing happening.

Lampshade
Juicy stuff...
Attached files
evo_br.rar - 1.6 MB - 158 views
Now lets see some words from the guy that sold me the account.

How charming. Looks like youre the one who is trying to scam me and get some money out of it!

You were never expecting me to post here rodrigo were you?
#34 - AMB
Selling accounts is against the rules anyway.
sharing/sellling accounts not allowed, best you could do is give it back maybe the guy will do something good for you...
I want my money back and i will give the account with no problem.
chances are you wont unless the original owner gives you a voucher
Quote from eVo_BR :Now lets see some words from the guy that sold me the account.

How charming. Looks like youre the one who is trying to scam me and get some money out of it!

You were never expecting me to post here rodrigo were you?

Now I get it. Leon stole the license from Rodrigo and sold it to some idiot (you). Simple. You should buy your license from LFS.net like every smart person does.
Well said Amynue...

or as other says +111!!!11111!!!!LLLL!lll||
report that guys email to paybal as stolen property or w/e and he should get a case
If only you could just buy stolen goods and get a refund from a criminal eh, you have no chance mate.
I already sent an e-mail to paypal for a refund but no answer yet. If i get my refund you will get your acound back asap
#44 - CSF
Quote from eVo_BR :I want my money back and i will give the account with no problem.

Your going to lose it anyway...
Quote from CSF :Your going to lose it anyway...

Then we've both been scammed and i remain with the damage
Don't you wish you just paid the £24 and had a hassle free life...
Quote from peterules :Don't you wish you just paid the £24 and had a hassle free life...

Wish I had
Why dont you simply use your own account instead?

Forgot my password and my e-mail because i haven't played in a while.
I never sold my account and never lent mine to anybody, it was stolen.
I do not care to buy another S2, but I do not want me to stay with this thief.
Now some moderator or devs can fix this? For mail already sent a week ago and nobody responded.
This thread is closed

My s2 was hacked - Help me please.
(60 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG