The online racing simulator
My s2 was hacked - Help me please.
(60 posts, closed, started )
Hello, I do not know where else to post. I have already sent my email in LFS, but I NCAI responded so far.
My account was stolen from the LFS, S2 my username is "eVo_BR.
They stole my account and changed her email on Tuesday, he is using that name within the game "LK ™ L3an ^ DK", or can I have any proof, I have e-mail password recovery that he broke into my email.
Please help me.
There's nothing we (community) can do.
Developers are pretty good at this, I'm sure you'll hear from them soon.
Prepare some evidence that you purchased that license.
So far he said he bought it from someone via PayPal with account "bogdan_ubytzel@yahoo.com".
That " LK ™ L3an ^ DK " Hacked 2 my Friend aswell..
I already sent my email lfs.net, but so far have received no response from the LFS.

I have this account for years, but did not play much, but the game. He stole my email account and changed my email account, and thus not can change the password because he change my email.
Idk if dev can do something...

If they "hack" your mail account ( Thing is hard very hard to do ) i doubt they "hack" your Mail account, you in some moment or in some chat or msn or whatever you give hin your mail account pass. or you share your s2 acc...

Seriusly, what make you think a "Experienced" hacker , stole your s2 account and change your mail@pass...?

This looks fishy to mee....

I can pick anyone of the community in the member list ( Inactive long ago ) and say , Hey he stole my s2 account...

Other fact, i`be here like almost 5 years and 1 time or never hear about a hacked@stolen s2 account@mail acount...

If you have "Contundent" proof of ""you"" *purchasing* your s2 account, that whould be other history.
Quote from Inouva :Idk if dev can do something...

If they "hack" your mail account ( Thing is hard very hard to do ) i doubt they "hack" your Mail account, you in some moment or in some chat or msn or whatever you give hin your mail account pass. or you share your s2 acc...

Seriusly, what make you think a "Experienced" hacker , stole your s2 account and change your mail@pass...?

This looks fishy to mee....

I can pick anyone of the community in the member list ( Inactive long ago ) and say , Hey he stole my s2 account...

Other fact, i`be here like almost 5 years and 1 time or never hear about a hacked@stolen s2 account@mail acount...

If you have "Contundent" proof of ""you"" *purchasing* your s2 account, that whould be other history.

You are judging a book by its cover.

1. The original/official owner is Brazilian, notice the "BR" in the username.
2. The guy currently driving right now is from Europe.
3. Original owner had wheel (I believe) and raced in leagues.
4. The current user has mouse and has done nothing but cruise...
5. Original owner said he had proof of the email changing.
6. Current user first started driving around July 5th it seems.

Doesn't seem fishy at all when you look into it..
Quote from PMD9409 :You are judging a book by its cover.

1. The original/official owner is Brazilian, notice the "BR" in the username.
2. The guy currently driving right now is from Europe.
3. Original owner had wheel (I believe) and raced in leagues.
4. The current user has mouse and has done nothing but cruise...
5. Original owner said he had proof of the email changing.
6. Current user first started driving around July 5th it seems.

Doesn't seem fishy at all when you look into it..

Maybe in any moment hi/she share his s2 and mail acount with that guy and thay guy stole the s2 account
He hacked my email accounts, and with that he was at the site lfs.net password recovery.

I also have another demo account that is Rodrigo-DK he hacked too, but as a demo is of no importance.

I can prove I mannerisms to one of the moderators at one time in particular a message that only he and I know to SamH

I buy another S2, but also do not want to leave my old account with this thief

I participated in several racing leagues in Brazil, where many know me as the LFSBR and GRIDLFS, many in these communities know me, I got several replays in my running events and races in S2. If you want I post my various replays here.

Do you want me to send my last replays?
Quote from Inouva :Maybe in any moment hi/she share his s2 and mail acount with that guy and thay guy stole the s2 account

Anyone with a brain can tell this guy is much wiser than that...
Quote from Inouva :i doubt they "hack" your Mail account

Why not? Someone hacked my mail "amynue@o2.pl" and changed the password. Never got it back. Hack happens.
Hope you will get your license back Rodrigo.
Quote from Amynue :Why not? Someone hacked my mail "amynue@o2.pl" and changed the password. Never got it back. Hack happens.
Hope you will get your license back Rodrigo.

Tanks Amynue.

If need, i send my replays.
@Inouva

Actually, stealing any internet account can be amazingly simple. For example, if you have a dead (deleted, not used etc.) e-mail account which is still related to some of your other accounts you might have forgotten. All one needs to do is claim that e-mail account. It would then be pretty easy to find hints about your other accounts (usernames, possible passwords etc.) which ARE active.

And thats pretty much the easiest way to do it... hackers are usually much smarter than that though.

Remember kids, anonymity=/=safety!
Good point, dumbass. :P

Had to say it XD
Quote from Inouva :Maybe in any moment hi/she share his s2 and mail acount with that guy and thay guy stole the s2 account

typical case
One thing is being a hacker and hack a mail account

And other is called social engineering, Seens this happens to our little friend and no something like being "HAcked"

hope he/she recover the s2 acc
Sorry for being skeptical
This is funny. You are one of the owners (or something like that) of a site for mods, and now that happens.
Quote from BOSCHO :typical case

Not the hacker discovered a password for my email, after he go to lfs.net the site and asked to retrieve the password perdidda.
So he asks for the password, it enters the link to retrieve the password that is sent to the email and change the password of S2, and the password of the web panel it can change the password of the game, and web password.
Damn! Evo_br belongs to rodrigo serafim!

I know this guy since 2006 i think! and the account really belongs to him!

LFS need to get his ACC back! LFS is almost his life, and pay his bills!

Rodrigo serafim is one of the largest publishers of LFS in brazil!

He doesnt deserve have his personal account stolen!
Quote from kaio_rg3 :Damn! Evo_br belongs to rodrigo serafim!

I know this guy since 2006 i think! and the account really belongs to him!

LFS need to get his ACC back! LFS is almost his life, and pay his bills!

Rodrigo serafim is one of the largest publishers of LFS in brazil!

He doesnt deserve have his personal account stolen!

Tanks Kaio
He's been in [TC] CityDriving a lot lately. I'll keep an eye on him for you and let you know on any updates.

I'll be careful with what I say but I'll try to see what's going on.

Thanks

Lampshade
Quote from mbutcher :He's been in [TC] CityDriving a lot lately. I'll keep an eye on him for you and let you know on any updates.

Thanks

Lampshade

Tankyou
Quote from mbutcher :He's been in [TC] CityDriving a lot lately. I'll keep an eye on him for you and let you know on any updates.

Thanks

Lampshade

Would you like to see the replay where the guy confesses to buying it for £12 from a some guy via paypal? And lol at him being a [COP]...
This thread is closed

(60 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG