The online racing simulator
I got in a car crash
(73 posts, started )
Quote from Migz :80Mph + Wall, never a good idea.

I think I saw you purchased it just recently

I got my buggy to challenge trees, holes and rocks Last time one tree won with part of front susp
#52 - 5haz
Quote from bunder9999 :you're not supposed to go twice the speed limit anyways, so yes.

It was on a race track.
Quote from AndRand :I think I saw you purchased it just recently

I got my buggy to challenge trees, holes and rocks

Stealing my thoughts... He was so happy with his new car... I think it was Post Your Last Purchase thread... Not sure though.
#54 - AMB
It doesn't matter if your the best driver in the world, everyone makes mistakes, and you should adjust your driving accordingly to the road conditions, obviously not knowing a road and being surprised by something could cause an accident but I guess that's why you have to be careful, and anyway 99% of people have accidents, most can be avoided, but everyone thinks they are 'great' drivers, including me and I probably ain't.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from irollgen4s :Lol at thinking old men are cool because they make fun of kids.

Dude im 20. I just know how my car behaves and treat it like that.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Because a worrying amount of these stories seem to start with something like 'I was doing 80mph round a corner...'

This..
Quote from Migz :Dinged? Errr yeah, you could say that....

80Mph + Wall, never a good idea.

13mph more and you would of been flat out
#57 - Dmt

some idiot putted a lot of oil on the road and friend went into stone, he is trying to fight with insurance aswell
#58 - Osco
We stuffed our miata racecar into the wall at Zandvoort. Just over 70MPH it was I think.

We won't be doing that again.
Attached images
DSC01907.jpg
i wuz coming up to a corner on Sunday at well over 2mph y0 and teh car oversteered and i hit teh kurb on teh inside of teh corner and ripped off a sill or smthn lol and dere iz a slight bump in teh side of teh car.
Quote from J@tko :i wuz coming up to a corner on Sunday at well over 2mph y0 and teh car oversteered and i hit teh kurb on teh inside of teh corner and ripped off a sill or smthn lol and dere iz a slight bump in teh side of teh car.

Old enough to drive, but not old enough to write?
Backed my door into the basketball pole, thus prying the door out and making a nice dent in the side, its being repaired tomorrow so :|

I'm still 0 tickets... and both of my accidents have been no-fault of my own (getting rear ended isn't my fault ).

I still drive like a tool though. Not ridiculous now that the fun of "oh, I can do 200" has worn off, but I do drive very spirited when on the road.
less that a week after i passed my test i got hit up the backside in the local kfc drive through by some 26 year old in a Peugeot 206, luckily i had the handbrake off and as just about to pull away or it would have completely ****ed the rear of my car, as it is its technically a write off but ive got mates who do bodywork so can get it sorta fixed cos luckily the boot floor isn't bent. but the boot only closes to the first latch the tailgate itself is bent and the rear light is misaligned. and the women who hit me wondered why i wasnt a happy bunny when i got out the car

the damage:

Attached images
DSC00232.JPG
DSC00233.JPG
#64 - 5tag
*lol* @ Migz
a friend had a car crash a cuple of months ago
he walked a way with some cuts and bruises
Attached images
audi1.jpg
audi2.jpg
audi3.jpg
audi4.jpg
Quote from mblixt :a friend had a car crash a cuple of months ago
he walked a way with some cuts and bruises

What car is that? :scared: I mean what it was?
audi a4 me thinks
Audi S5.
lol noob thought he could ram a range rover off the track (hang on thats Forza)
what happened
#71 - 5tag
Quote from james12s :post

Is it an Astra G/MK 4? I think so, 'cause mine looks very similar to that, only a little bit less damage.
BTW I found an ice patch round a corner some months ago, the car oversteered wildly and, before I could do anything, I was going backwards. Went into a pole at speed. Result? Broken bumper, slightly bent (and a little bit difficult to open) bootlid.
na its a corsa b sport bout the quickest thing i can afford to insure

I got in a car crash
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG