The online racing simulator
#51 - JCTK
Quote from DevilDare :They are not using them...

They took them off this morning. Its just a new floor.

which also meant they lost all of Friday to set the car up in its race specification.
Uhm, Yes... I know...
Webber looked pretty ticked off in the press conference. I don't blame him.. Vettel's new front wing breaks, so they take Webber's off him to give to Vettel? Hmmm..
Quote from mythdat :Webber looked pretty ticked off in the press conference. I don't blame him.. Vettel's new front wing breaks, so they take Webber's off him to give to Vettel? Hmmm..

Might as well, hes driving Vettels broken chassis anyway.
Quote from mythdat :Webber looked pretty ticked off in the press conference. I don't blame him.. Vettel's new front wing breaks, so they take Webber's off him to give to Vettel? Hmmm..

It's a tough life. Vettel is higher in the WDC standings, and was faster than Webber in FP1 and FP3. It's a ruthless decision, and unfair from a personnel management perspective, but a rational one in terms of maximising performance.
Quote from samjh :It's a tough life. Vettel is higher in the WDC standings, and was faster than Webber in FP1 and FP3. It's a ruthless decision, and unfair from a personnel management perspective, but a rational one in terms of maximising performance.

This. Horner said it loud and clear to the BBC after the qualifying.

Vettel is higher in WDC, and looked faster and more stable all weekend. Its either give it to no one and hurt the whole team, or give it to Vettel...
The difference between there FP times was literally nothing, the fact Vettls was damaged should mean he has to revert back to the old one, imo that sounds fair.

Considering the points difference is literally nothing i think its stupid to favour anyone at present.
Of course it is unfair, but look at the championship standings, 2 McLaren in front of the Red Bull which one would never have expected after the first races, so it is just normal that they will support Vettel a bit more, might change if he'd DNF like 2 times and then webber will be in front of him.
Give the best parts to the best driver. Simples.
Quote from Mustafur :The difference between there FP times was literally nothing, the fact Vettls was damaged should mean he has to revert back to the old one, imo that sounds fair.

Considering the points difference is literally nothing i think its stupid to favour anyone at present.

Hamilton won his WDC by 1 point. Raikkonen won his by 1 point. Vettel is leading Webber by 12 points. When 1 point wins a championship, 12 points is much more than "nothing".

What people should do is one thing. What people actually do is often something else. What happened to Webber isn't what should have happened, because what actually happened was dictated by the cold reality of a sport where winning ultimately trumps everything else. No, it's not fair, but neither is a small lion being chased away from his booty by a bigger and meaner lion.
Quote from Iginla :Lap Record: 1:18.739 - M.Schumacher (2004)

That's invalid, it's not the same track.
Well, Ferrari did it make at least clear from the very beginning of the season who is the number one driver back in the days...

What Red Bull does is questionable and I hope they get the result they deserve...
What a start
Shit happens
True but that's karma
you picked the wrong favourite RBR!
#69 - JCTK
just about serves Vettel and RBR right.

it was a rational decision, but it wasn't an equitable decision, and they got punished with a punture.

PS. everyone behind Hamilton and ahead of the three new teams are circulating at pretty much the same pace!
#70 - JCTK
"great" strategy by McLaren. So that their two British World Champions can circulate together on the track for the photographers! XD

and I'll be surprised if Alonso can keep that place.
Why Alonso whines?

Kubica wasnt even close and he just cutted, should be penalized imo
#72 - JCTK
Quote from manneF1 :Why Alonso whines?

Kubica wasnt even close and he just cutted, should be penalized imo

because Alonso ALWAYS whines...
Indeed. Alonso whines and cries about everything...
#74 - JCTK
Quote from DevilDare :Indeed. Alonso whines and cries about everything...

and Ferrari also whines and cries when things ain't working out for them too.

what a perfect match!
#75 - JCTK
time for Alonso and Ferrari to cry even more!!!! =D

if he gave his place up to Kubica he wouldn't have got that penalty, but he chose not to, so shame!

even better for Alonso! Safety car is coming out now for the debris, the whole field will bunch up. And Alonso will drop right to the back!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG