The online racing simulator
Happy Canada Day or Don't Tread on Me
(35 posts, started )
Quote from MAGGOT :Quebec doesn't celebrate Canada Day, we all know you guys aren't really part of Canada anyways

<3 Canada

My Canada includes Quebec! Stick that on a bumper sticker.

Also, West Coast is the best Coast.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :My Canada includes Quebec! Stick that on a bumper sticker.

Also, West Coast is the best Coast.

Your Canada is irrelevant, you Limey Git!

..Agreed with the West Coast, though. I'm moving to Vancouver after graduating with my best friend (possibly both of my best friends).
Quote from Michael Denham :West coast is not as cold It barely gets below freezing here in the winter, compared to -30C or -40C I think in the interior or out east. And in the summer we get 30C. But also a fair bit of rain.

Hi Michael, been a long time since I've seen you around, hope all is well, always nice bumping into peeps I first started racing LFS with.

AAnt
Quote from MAGGOT :Your Canada is irrelevant, you Limey Git!

..Agreed with the West Coast, though. I'm moving to Vancouver after graduating with my best friend (possibly both of my best friends).

My Canada is always relevant, you snowback.

You have two friends now? That must be all of Canada's population.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :My Canada is always relevant, you snowback.

You have two friends now? That must be all of Canada's population.

Three! My girlfriend, too.
Quote from el pibe :Happy Canada day!

it's so sad that there's nothing going on here in Montreal.... i bet they're still drunk since the '' fete nationale '' ...

Almost.... I was in the delta hotel in three rivers and a bomb blew up in the basement a 3 in the morning. But montreal is never big on Canada day.
Quote from simulation :Almost.... I was in the delta hotel in three rivers and a bomb blew up in the basement a 3 in the morning. But montreal is never big on Canada day.

I'll be at that hotel racing karts from July 22-25
Is it me?
Happy 4th...
Quote from simulation :Almost.... I was in the delta hotel in three rivers and a bomb blew up in the basement a 3 in the morning. But montreal is never big on Canada day.

If only you we not......

Happy Canada Day or Don't Tread on Me
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG