The online racing simulator
Happy Canada Day or Don't Tread on Me
(35 posts, started )
So Lets see,

We had the Queen here (without it being a horse race). No one was running around in a black hoodie with a bat and screaming, because that person would be felled by a bullet within 25 meters of her.

I live in a very large city (Elliot Lake ON), not by population, by the lack of it.

It took 2 murders in all of 2001 to make us the number one City in Canada to have the most murders. ( Area vs Population)

I think of my Country as: If you're down we'll help yah up, if however you come up swinging...we'll let go of you.

I would like to point out, Even though our (Canada's) recent handling of the G20 may not have been good, NO ONE DIED!

That's another great part of Canada, we come to defend and befriend.

For more on Canada.theworld.com...visit our website.

Smile Canucks.
P.S. If we didn't matter, we wouldn't be on Google.ca

P.S.S never count us out ( That's for all the FIFA FANS another 30 days of vuvuhella)
<3 <3 <3
Canucks Rule!
If you mean this than yup thats me.

I work for the uk branch of a big Canadian bank, so we're having loads of Canada Day stuff on today. We've put a team together to go play hockey in the celebrations that are on in London.
Happy Canada Day to all of my Canadian brothers.

Also, that cockpit (roosterpit for the Americans) is sweet.
Excellent post, Ant. I giggled while reading it.

Happy Canada day.....
I <3 Canada eh
Happy Canada day, I wish I could be amongst the great atmosphere over there
Quote from Elderado :If you mean this than yup thats me.

That's the one alright, WOW that is so sweet man, Have a great day!
Happy Canada day!

it's so sad that there's nothing going on here in Montreal.... i bet they're still drunk since the '' fete nationale '' ...
Quote from el pibe :Happy Canada day!

it's so sad that there's nothing going on here in Montreal.... i bet they're still drunk since the '' fete nationale '' ...

Sucks to be you :P

Fly the flag
Quote from AtomAnt :That's the one alright, WOW that is so sweet man, Have a great day!

Lets tell people a little bit about this cockpit sir. Does it have air? (are those vents in the dash for show...or do they work?
Who vacuums it?..lol
No
Me
Playing Xbox
Quote from Kalev EST :Excellent post, Ant. I giggled while reading it.

Happy Canada day.....

Good seeing you again as well Kalev...
Quote from AtomAnt :That's the one alright, WOW that is so sweet man, Have a great day!

Are those ECCI Pedals?
G25 taken out of their shell.
1 Day late but, happy Canada Day guys.

That's what I like about Canada, it's so peaceful right there, has beautiful nature, kind people, etc.

GO CANADA!
Quote from el pibe :Happy Canada day!

Quebec doesn't celebrate Canada Day, we all know you guys aren't really part of Canada anyways

<3 Canada
The more I visit Canada (I live rather near the border), the more I consider moving to Canada when I get a little older. If only it wasn't so cold all the time... everything is just a little less depressing and contentious in Canada and the people are way more chill. I don't know if it's just when and how I've visited, but that's the impression I got anyway.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :The more I visit Canada (I live rather near the border), the more I consider moving to Canada when I get a little older. If only it wasn't so cold all the time... everything is just a little less depressing and contentious in Canada and the people are way more chill. I don't know if it's just when and how I've visited, but that's the impression I got anyway.

Trust me having lived in both Countries. We are definitely way more chilled.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :If only it wasn't so cold all the time...

West coast is not as cold It barely gets below freezing here in the winter, compared to -30C or -40C I think in the interior or out east. And in the summer we get 30C. But also a fair bit of rain.

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG