The online racing simulator
Kinda Wished II
(12 posts, started )
Kinda Wished II
"Ive noticed a few posts either about LFS dieing or about the NEW patch well i upgraded to S2 not to bad but now wish Id spent the $$ on something else. Due to having a pisspoor DSL connection and they wont fix it or upgrade my lines out here in the boonies but o well..This seams to keep me from racing full league races or joining in a full race this sucks i found a car i like and a cpl tracks i was getting used to now i cant even race BUMMER!! "

Alright, then, you go to the gas station and put in a few gallons of gas. That's 8 bucks. Then you roll over to the grocery store, get yourself some fruit and six-pack of Bud Lite Lime. That's 10 bucks.

Total, on the conservative side, is 20 bucks. That's about as much as you paid for a S2 license. And unless I'm some sort of wizzard who has preternatural skills, you probably didn't go all that.

So you're even. Why feel the need to complain?

Is it so that we all could correct your odd grammar and ramblings?

Alan
#2 - 5haz
Kinda Wish III....The return of the other kind.
Kinda wished I stayed at home and not went out to the local establishments to enjoy some of it's finest house beers, then head to the local curry house for a Munchie box....as a result I've spent 30 odd mins on the crapper not knowing if I want to spew or just be violently sick..

...SOD IT. I can sit on the loo and spew in the bath if worst comes to the worst. I'm a classy guy you know.

Sorry for pointless post, but I just don't know what is going on these days?
Judging from your 2003 join date, you have at least had an S1 licence since then. So, why have you upgraded to S2 if you knew how bad LFS S1 performed online with your connection?
I dont think he is complaining nathan, about his own purchase, that is.
Oops! Just noticed. Sorry about that.
If a mod closed his thread, it's certainly not to have some guy creating a new one to answer him a few hours later

Anyway I'll just justify my statement with a funneh cat gif:

Beware, it can really hurt your fingers
Haha, guess someone is having a laugh

Let's say: In before the lock :P

Anyways, LFS is 'dieing' because of stupid rants like this. There is hardly a 'community' here. I am at a SA-MP forum too and you can see a very big difference there. People get along more with each other.

As I am typing this, I am afraid because I know I will get flamed about this.
Quote from mamoru :Let's say: In before the lock :P

Anyways, LFS is 'dieing' because of stupid rants like this. There is hardly a 'community' here. I am at a SA-MP forum too and you can see a very big difference there. People get along more with each other.

As I am typing this, I am afraid because I know I will get flamed about this.

LMAO? Not in my experience, you think 12-13 year old kids acting like e-thugs (Note, I do not mean LFSF, I mean SAMP forums) get on with others? The one I'm on has them acting like gangtaz, flaming anyone who doesn't worship the ground they walk on.

IMO there's still life in LFS, but people need to try new things. It's like a long term relationship
Quote from DieKolkrabe :IMO there's still life in LFS, but people need to try new things. It's like a long term relationship

Spot on dude, it is possible to have too much of a good thing
Men SHOULD know that

Kinda Wished II
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG