The online racing simulator
the backmarkers have been pretty bad today. But I wouldn't mind because it also creates plenty of action!

can they survive without pitting again~? Lewis is starting to struggle and there are "only" 13 laps to go.
No doubt Hamilton will beg the team to tell Button to not race him.

I see Schumacher's struggling has made him more of a bastard.
Oooo Massas front wing needs replaced again.
WTF Schumi?

Some people never change.
Schumi's aggressive moves were understandable when he was fighting for championships, but it's crazy (and dangerous) to keep doing them as a midfield car.
Quote from DarkTimes :Schumi's aggressive moves were understandable when he was fighting for championships, but it's crazy (and dangerous) to keep doing them as a midfield car.

And nothing'll happen. You'll see!
Yes! You legends! Hamilton! Button! Hell yes!

What a race. What an absolute beauty of a race! This is why we lova Canada.

Yes!!
One of the pit girls high fived Hamilton, class!
Yeah. She would love a piece of him.

Gorgeous girls as usual in Canada.
Fantastic race by Hamilton, fantastic girls in Canada... but i want Nicole
Quote from Boris Lozac :Fantastic race by Hamilton, fantastic girls in Canada... but i want Nicole

I want Jessica (Jensen's ex)
Quote from DarkTimes :Schumi's aggressive moves were understandable when he was fighting for championships, but it's crazy (and dangerous) to keep doing them as a midfield car.

a fight for position is a fight for position no matter if it is for a win or a 20th place.
Quote from JCTK :a fight for position is a fight for position no matter if it is for a win or a 20th place.

Schumi was weaving and trying to force cars off track.
who would think the hard tyre at the start was not the right option.

all the teams that were on the soft by using them at the start gave them a huge advantage for the race.
Quote from JCTK :ex-gf, was too lazy to type lol

ye i know, i was wondering when this happened. Think it's time to get my binoculars and gps tracking beacon i attached to her re-activated.
Quote from 5haz :Schumi was weaving and trying to force cars off track.

unfortunately he wasn't the only one that do it. The FIA have been quite lenient on these kind of things so far this year.

eg. Kubica shoved Massa onto the grass at Turkey on the opening lap (and they did made wheel to wheel contacts).
Quote from BenjiMC :ye i know, i was wondering when this happened. Think it's time to get my binoculars and gps tracking beacon i attached to her re-activated.

earlier this year.

The news was all over the net.
autosport, BBC, and perhaps even Top Gear. lol

Perhaps she's "taken" already by now through.
i..don't...care...
I'm liking the only penalise during race if something bad happens technique that the new steward process seems to be having
Quote from JCTK :unfortunately he wasn't the only one that do it. The FIA have been quite lenient on these kind of things so far this year.

eg. Kubica shoved Massa onto the grass at Turkey on the opening lap (and they did made wheel to wheel contacts).

So that makes it acceptable? All that proves is how inconsistant the FIA still are.
Im surprised there was no penalty against Hamilton for unsafe release.
Quote from Mustafur :Im surprised there was no penalty against Hamilton for unsafe release.

they showed a replay from Alonso's on board.

Ferrari pitbox was right behind McLaren. And when the McLaren lollipop lifted, Alonso was just beginning to accelerate out of his box.

How could they penalise that?
Quote from 5haz :So that makes it acceptable? All that proves is how inconsistant the FIA still are.

no one would say FIA have ever been consistant.

And obviously to their eyes it is acceptable. Who are we normal viewers to judge that it is unacceptable?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG