The online racing simulator
How to murder your own song
(65 posts, started )
Quote from brandons48 :If you thought that Lil' Wayne song was metal... Then I think Klutch is right.

I'm with obsolum on this one... If you're that narrow minded that you think all music that's "good" has to have computer generated drum beats and voices, you really have no idea whatsoever of the music world.

Most idiots nowadays don't even know how rap and rock started. It started with the blues, which started with african slave songs/chants.

'scuse me, your telling me that I'm an idiot for not liking heavy metal? i mean that was the idea of it. hell i do enjoy listning to guitar i just dont like that : GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH DUM DUM DUM KRRRIIINGGG FRAAGGRHHHHHHH!!!.

That doesnt make sence to me alot. sorry if i broke your heart.
I used to be a huge 'metal junky' or whatever you want to call it.

But ever since I disovered electronic and dance music in general I never looked back. I think it all comes down to what YOU prefer and not someone else.

I hate RAP/Hip-Hop/RnB and all that mainstream crap, but I dont hate on the people who listen to it. Its their choice...
This compositions eats kittens
Quote from Dennis93 :Metal sucks. its just noise really.

I'm not going to say you have to like metal, but to say it's just noise is displaying a massive amount of ignorance on your side.
Quote from The Moose :I'm not going to say you have to like metal, but to say it's just noise is displaying a massive amount of ignorance on your side.

Moose, you don't have to feed him, you know...
Quote from squidhead :Moose, you don't have to feed him, you know...

Sorry, just cant stop myself from responding to such stupidity sometimes:worried:
Best practice when recording stuff:
record it the most perfect possible. production isn't going to do any miracles, well sometimes it does but it doesn't change the soul in the original sound.
btw whoever says metal is not music, you don't understand about music at all.
Finally some normal people in this thread...
Thanks for your support, whoever supported me and metallians.
Quote from DevilDare :I hate RAP/Hip-Hop/RnB and all that mainstream crap, but I dont hate on the people who listen to it. Its their choice...

Hip Hop is not mainstream. You probably never heard real hip hop if you're saying that. Hip-Pop (Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy, etc) is mainstream.
Whatever. Just shows how much I care about that kind of genre.

The only rapper I like is Eminem. Atleast his RAP's arent constantly about sex, drugs, guns, bitches and all that "cool" stuff..
That's why metal actually rules... There's all kinds of themes in their songs, great rythm, great sound...
Quote from tiagolapa :Best practice when recording stuff:
record it the most perfect possible. production isn't going to do any miracles, well sometimes it does but it doesn't change the soul in the original sound.

Spot on mate, I couldn't have put it better myself. I think the analogy GIGO fits here (Garbage in, garbage out). But will he listen?
Infact that's why I don't make many attempts to record stuff myself - apart from for practicing purposes, I'm simply not ready yet.
Quote from matijapkc :That's why metal actually rules... There's all kinds of themes in their songs, great rythm, great sound...

There's songs about "all kinds of themes" in all genres.
Quote from zeugnimod :There's songs about "all kinds of themes" in all genres.

... Won't comment on that....
Quote from matijapkc :... Won't comment on that....

You just did.

I just think it's close-minded to say that your favourite genre is the best and everything else sucks. Be open.
Quote from DevilDare :
The only rapper I like is Eminem. Atleast his RAP's arent constantly about sex, drugs, guns, bitches and all that "cool" stuff..

Haha, you see, you're about as educated about hip hop as matijapkc is about metal.
Quote from zeugnimod :You just did.

I just think it's close-minded to say that your favourite genre is the best and everything else sucks. Be open.

Look, I've heard all genres, I'm living here where folk music is a parody, Croatian music is all about love, broken love, lost love, found love, and I'm sick of it already. The pop and techno/dance music I hear that others listen isn't much different. Rap, as said by DevilDare. Classic, take it to hell, who's gonna listen to that?
So, only choise to remain normal is metal. And I enjoy listening to it. It's probably the genre with most themes. Also, this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H ... etal_music#Lyrical_themes
Quote from matijapkc :Classic, take it to hell, who's gonna listen to that?

The people who like this kind of music. This is exactly what I meant with close-mindedness, thx for proving my point.

Quote from matijapkc :So, only choise to remain normal is metal.

Wow, this takes the cake. :rolleyes:
Quote from jibber :Haha, you see, you're about as educated about hip hop as matijapkc is about metal.

Quote :Whatever. Just shows how much I care about that kind of genre.

Wow. Thats really hard to udnerstand, isnt it?
Quote from jibber :Haha, you see, you're about as educated about hip hop as matijapkc is about metal.

Hehe, you burned both DevilDare and matijapkc with one witty comment
#48 - 5haz
Quote from zeugnimod :Wow, this takes the cake. :rolleyes:

He even used a wikipedia article as a source.

People like to classify music into two groups so that they can set up some good vs evil argument, but music isn't like that.
Quote from 5haz :
People like to classify music into two groups so that they can set up some good vs evil argument, but music isn't like that.

It is on these forums!
#50 - 5haz
It happens everywhere, but then theres quite a few people who don't like rap or metal, and they're standing by the side laughing.

Music isn't just black and white (both literally and figuratively speaking!)

How to murder your own song
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG