The online racing simulator
How to murder your own song
(65 posts, started )
A friend of mine has for several years (yes he's played on and off for several years) nagged me to record his "songs" with my pc/cubase stuff. However he can't be bothered to practise or put any work in whatsoever. This obviously results in an embarrassing cacophony of noise. Which would be fine if he didn't blame me for not "fixing it". Anyway, enough is enough and I've decided to let the world know what he puts me through.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRS9peMP048
I don't know... I've heard stuff that's a lot worse than that Of course it's lame of him to blame you for the song not sounding "right" but in and of itself the recording isn't that horrible IMO. It's just some simple guitar work.
#3 - 5haz
Hahaha oh dear, but I've heard worse. You're right about it being just a jam though, thats not a song at all.

You think thats bad, you should see what one of my friends got up to.
Quote from 5haz :You think thats bad, you should see what one of my friends got up to.

Haha, now that is absolutely horrible!
Quote from obsolum :I don't know... I've heard stuff that's a lot worse than that Of course it's lame of him to blame you for the song not sounding "right" but in and of itself the recording isn't that horrible IMO. It's just some simple guitar work.

Absolutely, and I wouldn't criticise anybody simply because they can't play like Joe Satriani. I'm no Frank Zappa myself. The problem is his arrogance, he criticises people who can play like Joe Satriani. Even going so far as to suggest that the gifted shouldn't even play music because they "show off"- and that's anybody who sounds fairly good, not just the virtuoso guitarists. That's why I'm exposing him.
Yeah, that's definitely a pretty shitty attitude.
Quote from FiveMagics :A friend of mine has for several years (yes he's played on and off for several years) nagged me to record his "songs" with my pc/cubase stuff. However he can't be bothered to practise or put any work in whatsoever. This obviously results in an embarrassing cacophony of noise. Which would be fine if he didn't blame me for not "fixing it". Anyway, enough is enough and I've decided to let the world know what he puts me through.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRS9peMP048

Dude, you complain while this shit actually makes money. Talk about a world gone wrong.
Quote from breadfan :Dude, you complain while this shit actually makes money. Talk about a world gone wrong.

Well... If you ask me, the song isn't so bad at all... It's a good combination of some weakish metal and rap.
Quote from matijapkc :Well... If you ask me, the song isn't so bad at all... It's a good combination of some weakish metal and rap.

You're whats wrong with this world.
Quote from Klutch :You're whats wrong with this world.

Looks like you don't like death/melodic death metal... 'cos when you can listen that everyday, you can listen to anything...
No, i just like music that doesn't have shit lyrics with a natural voice that hasn't been auto-toned to hell and back.
Quote from Klutch :No, i just like music that doesn't have shit lyrics with a natural voice that hasn't been auto-toned to hell and back.

If you think about pop, techno and all that stuff, then you just fued yourself. Those are heavy studio stuff and not even 10% can't do live even close to the studio version.
Quote from Klutch :No, i just like music that doesn't have shit lyrics with a natural voice that hasn't been auto-toned to hell and back.

:lovies3d:
Quote from matijapkc :If you think about pop, techno and all that stuff, then you just fued yourself. Those are heavy studio stuff and not even 10% can't do live even close to the studio version.

Good thing i don't like Pop...

As for techno(I'll assume you're talking about Electronic Dance Music as a whole) thats in a completely different spectrum to vocal music and can't be used as a comparison.
#15 - JJ72
Quote from breadfan :Dude, you complain while this shit actually makes money. Talk about a world gone wrong.

Who's the ugly mofo?
Was he singing?
Why the Autotune?
Why did he made a song about prom when he looks 30?
He won Grammys?
Why did I watch it?
Quote from Klutch :You're whats wrong with this world.

Finally you said something that I can agree with!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Finally you said something that I can agree with!

If metal is wrong, I'm the worst thing that happened to Earth.
Also where is TVE when you need him to help you in argue? :headbang::headbang:
wtf is guitar anyways?
Quote from matijapkc :If metal is wrong, I'm the worst thing that happened to Earth.

if thats your definition of metal, you're stupider than i thought.
Quote from Klutch :if thats your definition of metal, you're stupider than i thought.

Metal sucks. its just noise really.. Try walking into a workshop full of working machines, you might actually like it.
Quote from matijapkc :Also where is TVE when you need him to help you in argue? :headbang::headbang:

TVE the metal head, biggest fan of Lil Wayne.
Quote from Dennis93 :Metal sucks. its just noise really.. Try walking into a workshop full of working machines, you might actually like it.

You wouldn't know heavy metal if it hit you in the face
Quote from matijapkc :If metal is wrong, I'm the worst thing that happened to Earth.

huge facepalm.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
#25 - 5haz
The way people go on you'd think rap and metal are the only forms of music in existence.

(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG