The online racing simulator
[NRT] NiFly Racing Team-Needs You!!
(36 posts, started )
#26 - Zay
Quote from lemming77 :I assumed what I was driving... Is it not? :s

haha, as BMX said
Thats good for starters tho, keep trying and you'll get better, never give up
Quote from lemming77 :Well shit. I've got some work to do. :P

I used to be that slow... and I still am pretty darn bad , you'll get there.
Don't give up indeed, the XRR is known to be one of the most difficult car in LFS. This time isn't that much ridiculous for a total newbie TBH. Anyway, I'd advice you to begin with a slower car to learn the ropes
That'd probably be a good idea. I've had a lot of fun driving a GT1 Aston Martin in rFactor leading up to my purchase of an S2 license, and so was drawn to the closest thing to that LFS has. I couldn't possibly count the places on Aston and Blackwood where I'm making mistakes with my line, so I think you've got a point. Although I'll probably just drive with intake restriction for a while. That's just as good right?
Try the XFG or XFR, easy to handle. Or FXR
Quote from Bmxtwins :Try the XFG or XFR, easy to handle. Or FXR

Its not easy to drive fast with XFR or FXR, bmxtwins and actually not easy to handle too. If you cruising, then yes, it is easy to handle, but if you racing, then try handle it. Its not so easy.
Uhmmm.... FXR and XFG are easier than the XRR.... I think they're easiest cars.
Quote from VTiRacing :Its not easy to drive fast with XFR or FXR, bmxtwins and actually not easy to handle too. If you cruising, then yes, it is easy to handle, but if you racing, then try handle it. Its not so easy.

Every single car on LFS is easy to drive in cruise conditions. It's just that in race conditions, some are way more difficult to get close to their limits than the others.

I would say that the easiest cars in LFS are the UF1, the XFG and the FXO(only in sprint, as it actually requires some skills with tyres management in endu) for the road cars, the FXR for the GTR and the FOX for the SS. You can't deny that the FXR is extremely forgiving in general, due to being 4WD. You can make it slide all over the place and still manage to control it even if you have very few car control. It is also very easy on tyres: they won't overheat that easily, even if you spin several time, which is quite different than the XRR and the FZR. Hence why 75% of the people are taking the FXR on public GTR servers, even if it's a lot slower than the RWD GTRs!

The XFR is different as it is FWD, and therefore it requires some precision and some proper lines. Hitting decent times is rather easy, but driving it fast straight away isn't that much, less than the FXR for example. Also, it rolls easily.

In the end, if I had some advices to give to a newbie, I would tell him to stick with the XFG and the FXO in S1 tracks to get more experience in road cars, and the FXR(possibly restricted), and the FOX for race cars.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Every single car on LFS is easy to drive in cruise conditions. It's just that in race conditions, some are way more difficult to get close to their limits than the others.

I would say that the easiest cars in LFS are the UF1, the XFG and the FXO(only in sprint, as it actually requires some skills with tyres management in endu) for the road cars, the FXR for the GTR and the FOX for the SS. You can't deny that the FXR is extremely forgiving in general, due to being 4WD. You can make it slide all over the place and still manage to control it even if you have very few car control. It is also very easy on tyres: they won't overheat that easily, even if you spin several time, which is quite different than the XRR and the FZR. Hence why 75% of the people are taking the FXR on public GTR servers, even if it's a lot slower than the RWD GTRs!

The XFR is different as it is FWD, and therefore it requires some precision and some proper lines. Hitting decent times is rather easy, but driving it fast straight away isn't that much, less than the FXR for example. Also, it rolls easily.

In the end, if I had some advices to give to a newbie, I would tell him to stick with the XFG and the FXO in S1 tracks to get more experience in road cars, and the FXR(possibly restricted), and the FOX for race cars.

You need a some skills for drive fast with UF1. You need to be really smooth.
Quote from Bmxtwins :I used to be that slow... and I still am pretty darn bad , you'll get there.

No, you aren't darn bad, you are MEGA BAD tbh
Quote from Mr.46 :No, you aren't darn bad, you are MEGA BAD tbh

Hey thanks, I admitted to being bad, no need to be a smartie pants bud.

Anyways, nothing coming from a 12 yr old really means anything to me.

[NRT] NiFly Racing Team-Needs You!!
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG