The online racing simulator
Quote from macsy :A bit more presicely, please I once tried multiplying the tread a couple of times, lowering opacity and moving it a bit, but I don't know if that's the best way..

That just makes a 'regular' blur, I want to know how to make it look like the wheel is spinning. The motion blur works when the tread faces you directly, but not when the wheel is at an angle.

If you can give me a example image without the blur I can try and see what you mean? Thanks
Quote from Inouva :NOT final entry

Preview / Full

Im sorry, but what have you edited on that pic? my raw sceenshots looks same as your.. o.O
Quote from lukelfs :If you can give me a example image without the blur I can try and see what you mean? Thanks

Well that was fast..
Anyway, here's a raw shot from my fraps folder.
Attached images
xrt_boso.jpg
Quote from maxiim :Im sorry, but what have you edited on that pic? my raw sceenshots looks same as your.. o.O

Didnt see your pic , gona change it now, but i add the skin with dirt , add hdr effect and high contrast colors, is on south city and have the "Movement" wheels.
#31 - 5tag
Quote from macsy :A bit more presicely, please I once tried multiplying the tread a couple of times, lowering opacity and moving it a bit, but I don't know if that's the best way..

There's a tool called "smudge" in english. It looks like a pointing finger with which you would draw lines in the sand. You can smear things with it manually and you can adjust the size and "strength" of that brush.
Attached images
Smudge.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :I thought he was talking about the tire tread not the rim?

you are doing it in the same way man ;p Just cut it all out.
Final entry
Sorry, i have limited skills in ps3

Preview / full ( Sorry is 1024x768 ) ( This time , didnt add nothing, what you see is what i got in lfs, also already using AA8x and 16x af)

Attached images
Clipboard01.jpg
lfs_00000050 copy.png
anyone got a link?
I gave my final entry already, but am i allowed to change my picture?
Yes you are.
NOT FINAL

My style of course Le Mans, because the greatest race is this weekend! Since there's no LMPs in LFS, I tried to replicate some of the most significant cars from the last handful of years, and it's turning out pretty good imo

Tell me if you have some ideas or critics
Attached images
Le Mans.jpg
Hmm, it looks cool n stuff but it feels cheap. Work more on the text, the car in backround looks really bad ;/ and if you look closly the light effect aint best. I dont know, i guess its a hard angle to make a WOW edit from
final, crash from todays GT3touring car cup 500 km race (not being biased on wreck just a good pic)
Attached images
round64gt3500km editsmall.jpg
round64gt3500km edit.jpg
round64gt3500km pic.jpg
final entry

external image used: link

preview - hi-res
Attached images
time_attack_preview.jpg
time_attack.jpg
Cool Picture Duke
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
nice
Why would it be rated down if it's drifting? I think it doesn't matter what it is, all that matters is the edit.

Picture is nice, but your lights are bad. You shouldn't have tried to add that IMO. And the lightning for the car doesn't fit the background a bit. Car is very dark, but the background is very light.
But don't you worry about my criticism because it is just my opinion.

Very nice and lots of entries this week. Maybe I'll also try to make something later.
#47 - 5tag
Quote from andRo. :And the lightning for the car doesn't fit the background a bit. Car is very dark, but the background is very light.

I absolutely agree. Since we have the chance for an exact comparison with the original image the faults are far too obvious.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
#48 - 5tag
Quote from brandons48 :The only reason we have that rule is because everybody bitched about using a photo in the entries for that rally theme, I did it first, then everyone else did!

I really like that rule, I absolutely support it. It helps to see how much work really got into an edit.
Overall I think it's very nicely done

It's much better than other attempts i've seen at putting an LFS car body over a real image (and IMO it's better than your previous ones)
Its nice brandon.

LFS Photomode Competition Round 64: Your Style
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG