The online racing simulator
#76 - 5tag
Quote from Lynce :Really I don't understand well some parts of your comment.

Also, I don't know if you know about this thread when you talk about the reflections:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=68229

The work is released, even with the video Teaser in youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F93G1FKRC-M

About the pic, on topic._

I agree with you but not at 100%.

I put a lot of effort on the tarmac to make the motion blured. Is very hard to work well there.

Some lines are wrong, correct. Not all lines are wrong, that is the truth. I have, always the same fail. I want work in the light and sometimes I forget to work on the motion blur to make a perfect results. But this is not a excuse, of course.

Another worng place is on the left of the spectator (right of the car). The lines are very strange. of course, next time I will improve it. I promise you

As a reminder, is very hard to work with the motion blur in curves.

For the reflections... erm wow! Didn't know they were released. I saw the teaser once and kept late June back in my head. I will look into those great textures tomorrow! :lovies3d:

As for the picture: I can only guess it's hard to do blur like that to look real. Actually that's why I didn't even try yet.^^

You don't have to excuse yourself or make promises. I'm sure by all the pictures you did every edit is a little better than the one before.

Keep it up!

Quote from Inouva :La quiero como wall, la tenes en 2048x1024?

Viendo como editas las imagenes, me dan gans de salir de la competencia, nunca y jamas voy a ser rival para nadie =(

After all this is an english speaking forum. Please keep it that with your posts.
Quote from 5tag :
After all this is an english speaking forum. Please keep it that with your posts.

Force me to do it
Quote from Lynce :
[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3294/3078787488_e2145ce56d.jpg[/IMG

:jawdrop: lynce, i would kill for that picture in high-res :hide:

you are the best editor in the forum in my eyes, or atleast one of the best
Thats nice chilli.
And DAMN lynce those are awesome.

Well ill enter with my humble pic.
FINAL ENTRY

Prev ---------- Hi-res

Original pic:

External images:

Attached images
XRR_EDITpolaroidPrev.jpg
XRR_EDITpolaroid.jpg
xrr.jpg
Wood old.jpg
thumbtack.JPG
Quote from TypeRacing :I just jizzed...
I want in hires

Here is my gallery you can find all my pics in High Res.:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27946711@N08/

Thank you.

Quote from Inouva :La quiero como wall, la tenes en 2048x1024?

Viendo como editas las imagenes, me dan ganas de salir de la competencia, nunca y jamas voy a ser rival para nadie =(

Aquí la tienes en 2048 x 1024:

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/897/2048x1024.jpg

Al natural:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2 ... 1@N08/2806773678/sizes/o/

Aunque no te lo creas, escucho, algunas veces música clásica para editar y a "Les Luthiers".

Quote from e2mustang :lynce all you have to promise,you will live forever !

And your the winner,get ready with next comp theme

Right.

This is like the story of the hare and the tortoise. I hate to be the hare because it rests on its laurels.

There are a high level in the forums.

@5tag. Thank you, brother.

Quote from logitekg25 ::jawdrop: lynce, i would kill for that picture in high-res :hide:

you are the best editor in the forum in my eyes, or atleast one of the best

Thank you. Don't forget about, andRo, Skiper, Taavi, JJ72 A.K.A. killer and Tazka A.K.A. Awesomeman.

Here you go:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2 ... 1@N08/3078787488/sizes/o/

Cheers, brother.

Quote from ChiliFan :a challenger appears

final entry i suppose

also, original

Love it!

Quote from jrd.racer :Thats nice chilli.
And DAMN lynce those are awesome.

+1. Really nice pic from Chilli.

Thank you very much.
On the subject of the next theme, we have three possible options, because I am going on holiday soon-ish (2nd July)

Option 1: We have a 1 week competition running from Monday 21st to Friday 25th, with voting on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th of June.

Option 2: We have a 1 and a bit week competition running From Monday 21st to Tuesday 30th June, with voting on Wednesday 30th and Thursday 1st of July.

Option 3: We don't run next week's competition until after my holiday.

My holiday is 2nd - 24th of July, so the competition would resume on Monday 26th July

You decide
FINAL ENTRIE

Externales images used:

Image 1

Image 2

XRR skin by my friend Vegas
Attached images
FINAL ENTRIE PREVIEW.png
FINAL ENTRIE.png
#84 - 5tag
Quote from JO53PHS :[...]
Option 2: We have a 1 and a bit week competition running From Monday 21st to Tuesday 30th June, with voting on Wednesday 30th and Thursday 1st of July.
[...]

+
joe you could always have someone else post the thread and voting info. JRD thats a nice edit aswell came along nicely as did chilli and lynce's
Quote from JO53PHS :Options....

Or, option 4, you tell someone else to organize while you are away, of course if that is okay with you. Then we don't have to shorten the weeks and we won't have to wait for your come back. If you need help, you can ask me. I have been organizing quite many Photo editing competitions, so it's nothing new to me
yep i would trust andro very trustable guy who is organized.
Lynce @ thank you =)

Lynce @ Muchas gracias =)
Quote from andRo. :Or, option 4, you tell someone else to organize while you are away, of course if that is okay with you. Then we don't have to shorten the weeks and we won't have to wait for your come back. If you need help, you can ask me. I have been organizing quite many Photo editing competitions, so it's nothing new to me

If you would be willing to run it whilst I'm away that would be very helpful. If you're interested in doing it I'll PM you some details about the voting threads and other things in the next few days
Okay, I'll be waiting your PM.
There is my entry
Fz5 Drifting

Quote from andRo. :Okay, I'll be waiting your PM.

Don't hold your breath because it could be a few days until you get it

I don't have time to type anything more than a few lines until Friday :P
Yeah, that's okay. Don't worry. I just wrote, so you know that I'm up to the work.
I've sent you a PM (more like an essay :schwitz containing all the information you need.

If you're not sure about anything else just ask
The show must go on, wotcha Dave!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
that all could be edited into a picture... or even DDS changes etc
But it is not edited, you can clearly see it. Well, then you can say same thing when someone will post a modded car, that it was all edited to look like Nissan or something else.
well it looks the same (exactly besides driver)as my current FZ5 which is stock to the LFS S2 sim...
did i mention i do hate people who do VOB mods becuase their stupid?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from Pilstukasss :There is my entry
Fz5 Drifting

I would agree that this is a VOB mod. The gap in the front bumper is too perfectly lined up with the background to have been done afterwards. The exhaust pipe and helmet also look suspect.

This entry is dissallowed until you can provide me with the original unedited screenshot that proves this is not a VOB mod.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG