The online racing simulator
Brandon's pic is one of the best pics I've seen here for months. Great job!
Final )
Attached images
drft4_low.jpg
drft4_Hi.jpg
nice skiper.
Epic One Skiper. Nice.
Quote from skiper :Final )

Really is a nice shot, but you are breaking the rules:
  • No renders or old images to be used and NO VOB MODS
The link of the proof:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1406065#post1406065

There are guys who puts a lot of effort in the photomode and they respect the rules. Same conditions for all.

I saw this detail because is my favourite pic from you, although was a "cut and paste" .

Cheers, Skyper and good competition.
ahh i was very excited you entered with an über pwner pic,now "i am dissapoint"
#57 - 5tag
Quote from Lynce :Really is a nice shot, but you are breaking the rules:
  • No renders or old images to be used and NO VOB MODS
The link of the proof:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1406065#post1406065

There are guys who puts a lot of effort in the photomode and they respect the rules. Same conditions for all.

I saw this detail because is my favourite pic from you, although was a "cut and paste" .

Cheers, Skyper and good competition.

Also it would not be a valid entry without the external image used.
too bad skiper. knock up something new quickly man.

i had a go.

was thinking about making it rain. maybe i will....(.....but my only problem is making the mist and splashes look decent)
Attached images
XRR_EDIT.jpg
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Not Final Entrie.

XRR Skin from my friend Vegas hehe !
Attached images
Mini.png
Maxi.png
nice one
Tried something different.
Attached images
XRR_EDITpolaroid.jpg
Some very cool pic from Tisty, nice.
nice idea jozy
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
amazing lynce!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Miraculous RAC picture Lynce. Some of these I would need in 1920x1200.
Lynce, fu**ing amazing. It looks very cool and interesting. I think this is one of your best looking edits so far from my point of view.

Quote from brandons48 :I Don't think I've competed against you with a serious entry before, Lynce!

This should be a good competition!

Your and his picture, I don't think there will be a competition.
Quote from Sarker :amazing lynce!

Gracias, campeón.

Quote from brandons48 :Bringing out the big guns, are we?
I Don't think I've competed against you with a serious entry before, Lynce!

This should be a good competition!

However, a small criticism.

The building behind the car, where it is not blurred by motion it is still sharp and the edges look rough. They should be blurred because the camera is focused on the car.
Sorry if i'm wrong, it's a good picture though.

Well, It is very hard for me to explain by my english limitations.

This case is posible. Camera don't turns on its axis and follows the car. The turn is very slow. There are a little of "Fish Eye" in the camera angle(over 40º) so the near part of the building has motion blur and the far side of the building is practically stopped from the point of view of the camera.

If the camera turns or turns fast, the building and some parts of the Rac is blurred. Normally I think in this details when I made a edition. But, because I'm not perfect, the comments are always welcome, more if come from my friends as you.

This pic is not exactly the case but it can helps:

http://www.thesupercars.org/wp ... veyron-blue-in-motion.jpg

Quote from FireMike15 :Miraculous RAC picture Lynce. Some of these I would need in 1920x1200.

It is Okey fro you, brother?

http://img810.imageshack.us/im ... cphotomoderound641920.jpg

Quote from andRo. :Lynce, fu**ing amazing. It looks very cool and interesting. I think this is one of your best looking edits so far from my point of view.

Your and his picture, I don't think their will be a competition.

I'm very glad by your comment. Because you are, too, a master for me.

Cheers, my friend.
Really awesome lynce.
Lynce you're my hero. Thank you mate.
No I will sleep very well.
#71 - 5tag
Quote from Lynce :Final Entry

1280 x 932

Original

That really is a very good looking edit. I'm keen to see your reflections this summer. The only thing I see is not upon your usual quality standards is the ground all over. The direction of blur is and looks so wrong! Otherwise this is very convincing LFS will achieve real looking graphics with slight improvements.
Quote from 5tag :That really is a very good looking edit. I'm keen to see your reflections this summer. The only thing I see is not upon your usual quality standards is the ground all over. The direction of blur is and looks so wrong! Otherwise this is very convincing LFS will achieve real looking graphics with slight improvements.

Really I don't understand well some parts of your comment.

Also, I don't know if you know about this thread when you talk about the reflections:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=68229

The work is released, even with the video Teaser in youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F93G1FKRC-M

About the pic, on topic._

I agree with you but not at 100%.

I put a lot of effort on the tarmac to make the motion blured. Is very hard to work well there.

Some lines are wrong, correct. Not all lines are wrong, that is the truth. I have, always the same fail. I want work in the light and sometimes I forget to work on the motion blur to make a perfect results. But this is not a excuse, of course.

Another worng place is on the left of the spectator (right of the car). The lines are very strange. of course, next time I will improve it. I promise you

As a reminder, is very hard to work with the motion blur in curves.

Some nice results from my gallery:

Thanks for the comments, to all.
I just jizzed...
I want in hires
Quote from Lynce :

La quiero como wall, la tenes en 2048x1024?

Viendo como editas las imagenes, me dan ganas de salir de la competencia, nunca y jamas voy a ser rival para nadie =(
lynce all you have to promise,you will live forever !

And your the winner,get ready with next comp theme

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG