The online racing simulator
LFS big jump record! (26 cars)
(40 posts, started )
You can quite easily do 90 metres (equivalent to about 20 car lengths) with a ramp on BL1r. So with some setup tweaking you could probably reach a similar distance to the 26 car distance you have done.
Attached files
Jump.spr - 15.2 KB - 244 views
Quote from JO53PHS :You can quite easily do 90 metres (equivalent to about 20 car lengths) with a ramp on BL1r. So with some setup tweaking you could probably reach a similar distance to the 26 car distance you have done.

Take the car without Aerodynamics like UFR and easily do 114 m
Quote from Mikjen :[..]So Broken, you have your own server now ?

Well, it's not mine. A friend has a server, hosted in his parents' office, so I used that to help out for the jump record. But what would the difference be even if I did have one anyway? :P
Quote from delis :Take the car without Aerodynamics like UFR and easily do 114 m

That can be your next video then

but in this way with FZ5 you can jump ~140 m
Notice how the title says "LFS big jump record!" Not realistic long jump recoard or super real life super fun safe landing record.
"LFS big jump record!"
Why all the hating?
Quote from AstroBoy :Notice how the title says "LFS big jump record!" Not realistic long jump recoard or super real life super fun safe landing record.
"LFS big jump record!"
Why all the hating?

cause it's pretty much LFS Big crash/lfs physics bug record
Attached images
lfs_00001774.png
Quote from delis :where is the bug

the fact that the car goes flying after they connect. a normal car wouldn't do that.

sorry, i didn't mean to rip, i just wanted to see a "more legit" attempt.
the bug is that your bumper would get stuck in xrt driver's face, and you'd stay there....
I think that there are no ramps there, so it would be quite impossible...
I mean would you really get a car bumping at nearly 200 km/h only just by braking and giving gas simutaneously?

It just seems wrong to me. If I am wrong, then pardon me.
Quote from hp999 :I mean would you really get a car bumping at nearly 200 km/h only just by braking and giving gas simutaneously?

It just seems wrong to me. If I am wrong, then pardon me.

Don't know about that, but where is said anything about reality?
Here goes another bitch fight...

All I tried to say on the 'background' was that Squid might be right, it's not really a bug, but it seems unrealistic. I never said there's something to do with realism, but ey, it's a simulator.
Yeah.. whatever... what is done, it's done and you can nothing do about it

LFS big jump record! (26 cars)
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG